johnj

Waiting Sucks

120 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I don't care how she gets back and forth from Wallmart as long as she gets me my pabst blue ribbon and cheetos, we are good to go.

- oops.. i thought you guys have more fantasy. :innocent:

btw if it's a beer/cheetos delivery that you are interested in - it's more feasible to import a 30 year miner.

i mean, a strong healthy muscular body will give a much more efficient turnaround. :)

Now you're getting in the spirit! :lol:;)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
btw if it's a beer/cheetos delivery that you are interested in - it's more feasible to import a 30 year miner.

i mean, a strong healthy muscular body will give a much more efficient turnaround. :)

I have enough fishing buddies!!!

I don't expect much from the little woman. Beer in the fridge, cheetos in the cabinet, pie in the kitchen, a clean house and walk the dog twice a day. If she does all that she gets her allowance of $20 per week.

Slim and Mox - just hope it won't be you who will end up riding bicycles and being sent 'home' by your wives :). Well, with such attitude to your women you deserve nothing better. :whistle:

Why is it that there aren't 48,000 American Men on websites offering to move to Russia to marry women?

hey SLIM none of your business go away get a life and be a better husband than you were as a fiance....

When you stop by my forum, it becomes my business. Speaking of going away....

Did you see Saturday Night Live this week??? They had a guy who was in Russia trying to decide between two wives. 1 of them was $10 cheaper. It was a hard decision. http://www.hulu.com/collections/298/98327

I try and try to explain to folks that Megan Fox and others are "average" by Russian standards.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Slim and Mox - just hope it won't be you who will end up riding bicycles and being sent 'home' by your wives :). Well, with such attitude to your women you deserve nothing better. :whistle:

Why is it that there aren't 48,000 American Men on websites offering to move to Russia to marry women?

i meant something different. with an attitude like that to a woman, i would expect same attitude from her towards such a man. Then A man should not complaint to wake up one day in the pasteboard delivery box left from the beloved refrigerator (that he made her keep full of beer in the past).

Anyway. You guys can do whatever you want. I feel a bit sorry to both.. you and your women. Because you seem to miss something very-very beautiful in life .

Au revoir :star:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-25

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-24

NVC received: 2009-10-02

Yellow Envelope received: 2009-10-26

Interview - Dec 18, 2009 :)

i meant something different. with an attitude like that to a woman, i would expect same attitude from her towards such a man. Then A man should not complaint to wake up one day in the pasteboard delivery box left from the beloved refrigerator (that he made her keep full of beer in the past).

Anyway. You guys can do whatever you want. I feel a bit sorry to both.. you and your women. Because you seem to miss something very-very beautiful in life .

Au revoir :star:

You seem to be very, very worked up over something that was openly acknowledged by all parties.

Not all marriage is purely for love and it takes a lot more than just love to make a marriage work.

/probably drinks more beer than her husband

//but he eats all the cheetos :(

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I think that I know the answer to that question (in my humble opinion)

... because they cannot be the "man of the house" if they move to a country where they will have a hard time finding a job. And in some cases, because they are lazy to learn a new language, so they prefer to put the burden on the woman.

In my personal case, if I were legal to work there, I would probably consider it. I already tried in a different country, but I did not find an equivalent job (I searched seven months), so I was forced to return, because if I did not eat I would not be alive anymore. :crying:

Timeline
Another day, still no packet 3

Moscow doesn't send a packet 3. ;)

Moscow DOES send packet 3. My fiancee received it, but just a month before her scheduled interview (therefore, a month after they received her petition from NVC) and she was in Moscow.

The problem is the mail system. Not very reliable or fast, especially outside Moscow.

Another day, still no packet 3

Moscow doesn't send a packet 3. ;)

Moscow DOES send packet 3. My fiancee received it, but just a month before her scheduled interview (therefore, a month after they received her petition from NVC) and she was in Moscow.

The problem is the mail system. Not very reliable or fast, especially outside Moscow.

Yeah, I was just trying to be cute. The poster is going through London. :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Employment opportunities, considerable difficulty in learning the language, Russia's nearly impossible to navigate bureaucratic system, dizzyingly difficult immigration system, lack of pie and cheetos.

Employment opportunities, considerable difficulty in learning the language, Russia's nearly impossible to navigate bureaucratic system, dizzyingly difficult immigration system, lack of pie and cheetos.

Pretty much. If I were fluent in Russian, I'd move to Moscow or St. Pete easily. People in my profession are paid well, and it's a growing industry in Eastern Europe.

Timeline
Russia has pie and cheetos and with my qualifications it was easier for me to get jobs.

I don't care about the cheetos or the pie. I care about the hot women :unsure:

And I also care about M&M's. Fortunately I can find big bags there.

Joking aside, when my Russian fiancee asked me to move to Russia I responded that it was not a good idea for her, because having so many hot women around would make it difficult for her to have a faithful husband :innocent:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.