V-G-1

K-1 Interview Approved!!!!

23 posts in this topic

Congratulations! :dance::dance:

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
:dance: :dance: :dance:

"the interview went so well and it was so fast. Everybody was really nice to me, the guards, the cashier, the document collecting person and the interview person... I really like the US Embassy. Most of the documents we prepared were not needed. They didn't even ask for photos. They only asked for the applications, my passport, civil record, family certificate and the police statement... When they asked me for the application you had to fill, I gave them your whole financial package and the document collecting guy was really amazed. Then they called me to the interview room and the person there was a nice American guy. He made me raise my right hand to swear that all the information i'm providing is the truth. The only questions he asked were: Who is filing for your visa? How did you two meet? When? When did you see each other? What does he do for a living and what do I do for a living? He then gave me a paper needed to pick my visa next wednesday at 3pm.... So we're finally there ... All the email evidence i printed, the call history, plane tickets, photos, and post mail evidence were not needed!!! They didn't even mention these things..."

:dance: :dance: :dance:

"the interview went so well and it was so fast. Everybody was really nice to me, the guards, the cashier, the document collecting person and the interview person... I really like the US Embassy. Most of the documents we prepared were not needed. They didn't even ask for photos. They only asked for the applications, my passport, civil record, family certificate and the police statement... When they asked me for the application you had to fill, I gave them your whole financial package and the document collecting guy was really amazed. Then they called me to the interview room and the person there was a nice American guy. He made me raise my right hand to swear that all the information i'm providing is the truth. The only questions he asked were: Who is filing for your visa? How did you two meet? When? When did you see each other? What does he do for a living and what do I do for a living? He then gave me a paper needed to pick my visa next wednesday at 3pm.... So we're finally there ... All the email evidence i printed, the call history, plane tickets, photos, and post mail evidence were not needed!!! They didn't even mention these things..."

Great news, congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

congratulations!!!

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

• 1 month later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats!!! :dance:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.