Gooden

Looks like my marriage is over before it really started

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gooden - can I ask a question - is there an age difference between you and your hubby? It doesn't mean anything....I am just curious.

Either way - thanks for sharing your story. Best wishes to you.

Yes, there is, but people are always shocked at my age they say I don't look it. I'm 38 and he's 28. I have a photo or two of us in my profile I think. Maybe due to his age though, he wasn't done shopping, but wanted residency so I wasn't informed.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Gooden,

So sorry you have to go through something like this. I pray that time will heal your broken heart and it I hope that it doesn't take long sista. (F) I'd be lying if I told anyone that these relationships/marriages were easy.

SunRay

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Gooden - can I ask a question - is there an age difference between you and your hubby? It doesn't mean anything....I am just curious.

Yes, the age difference is 10 years. I'm 38 and he 28. People are shocked at my age though, I'm told I don't look 38. I have a few pictures in my profile of us under photos. I think maybe he wasn't ready to settle down at 28 (not done shopping). He did however tell me I was it for him, and that his previous relationships were with women in there 30's. I on the other hand had never dated anyone youger than me.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes, there is, but people are always shocked at my age they say I don't look it. I'm 38 and he's 28. I have a photo or two of us in my profile I think. Maybe due to his age though, he wasn't done shopping, but wanted residency so I wasn't informed.

I saw your pictures and you look great. There is a 10 difference between me and hubby. His age may not mean anything..maturity level is more important.

Filed: Timeline

I saw your pictures and you look great. There is a 10 difference between me and hubby. His age may not mean anything..maturity level is more important.

Exactly...

Gooden what u mean he wasn't done shopping (if it's what I'm thinking)...I can't even type the rest of my reply.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
(F) i hope things work out the way you want them to (F)

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline

Exactly...

Gooden what u mean he wasn't done shopping (if it's what I'm thinking)...I can't even type the rest of my reply.

Well, he would not let me know his address. He said he lives by himself, but has no job to support himself and asks me for money only for his cell phone bill or travel to where I live. I asked him once , what the back ground noices were in the house (sounded like a baby crying) he said it was a cat, and now he always go's outside to talk to me. He would always make it here late at night to visit me and leave very early in the morning or even that night. He would step away to talk on his phone, and locked it when it was not in use. All of these things added up in my mind that there is someone else. He said he was doing nothing wrong and didn't like negative thinking I should relax! I tried as per his request to think positively, but this be inside this was difficult for me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gooden I am sorry things turned out this way.. My heart goes out to you (F)

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

gooden.. i am sorry hun.. as everyone has said.. stick to ur guns and hold ur head high.. u will get thru this.. i know it will be hard becuz u love him and miss him BUT this too shall pass baby.. keep seeing ur future.. being happy and loved and respected.. that life is ahead and its much better than "doing everything u can" to make somebody else happy and not getting it in return..

U ARE WORTH MORE!!! i pray for peace and comfort for u, until ur heart heals

Exactly...

Well, he would not let me know his address. He said he lives by himself, but has no job to support himself and asks me for money only for his cell phone bill or travel to where I live. I asked him once , what the back ground noices were in the house (sounded like a baby crying) he said it was a cat, and now he always go's outside to talk to me. He would always make it here late at night to visit me and leave very early in the morning or even that night. He would step away to talk on his phone, and locked it when it was not in use. All of these things added up in my mind that there is someone else. He said he was doing nothing wrong and didn't like negative thinking I should relax! I tried as per his request to think positively, but this be inside this was difficult for me.

My heart goes out to you I am so sorry to be reading this, please trust your Women's intuition and do not fall for his trickery. Stay strong and don't be a victim you will get through this think with your head and not your heart. I am so sorry, you are in my prayers! (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Exactly...

Gooden....no one should have to go thru wat happened to u.....u tried to help one that u loved and thought he loved u too....although the heart is aching you have already realized he is a fake, liar, user....girl my list can continue....but keep ur head up...look to God he will never steer u wrong....will be prayin for u as well

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
(F)(F)

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.