*Maureen*

It's Wednesday

87 posts in this topic

Good Morning MENA. It's Hump Day! I will be looking forward to the 3 day weekend. I'm long overdue for an extra day off. We will be having a cookout over the weekend. It will probably be the last one too for the year :crying: . and probably will be closing up the pool as well.

Have a good one everybody!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning MENA, morning Maureen. I hope everyone has a great hump day. I too am looking forward to the 3 day weekend! I am soooooooooo sleepy today and almost called in sick to work, but I have such a huge pile of work it will only make it worse on me in the end.

Still haven't heard back from the job interview on Monday, but I'm trying not to stress it and just let God handle it. :thumbs:

I hear ya Amanda, there has been so many times i felt like calling in but it would make me even more sick to come back the following day 2 a heaping pile! It's bad enough that I have to play scavenger hunt every morning with my office supplies. I was so pi$$ed the other day that i emptied out all the staples in the stapler just so somebody had to fill it back up. I know, very mature, huh...lol

Edited by *Maureen*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning ladies...

3 day weekend? whats that ? I work retail(management) not such thing as a weekend period..... Ugh we are already putting up Xmas ...

however I will be taking a day or 2 off this weekend too... I need it .. fasting is really kickin' me this year .

Enjoy the day everyone... Off to work and unload a semi.. i hate hump day.. :devil:

Amana (kim)

WITH ALLAH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! ALHUMDILALLAH

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Morning Mena!!

Working 9-5 today. Day 1 at my new branch yesterday was hectic to say the least. The staff seems nice, the place has alot of organizing and cleaning to do. The previous manager mustve been sloppy :>) My boss will spend the day with me today at the branch so its gonna be a looong day.....Better stop at dunkin donuts for coffee on the way

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning MENA!

I'm sooo sleepy too! It's nice and stormy outside that always makes me sleepy!! This coming weekend is my holiday to work, so no 3-day weekend for me either!!! Well at least it'll be time & half!! Have a great hump day!!!

~Andrea

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 day weekend? whats that ?

When you find out, let me know!

Good Morning and Happy Hump day.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ben Affleck is in our pkg lot filming something and Tom Cruise is somewhere in the Boston area today. Gonna be a good one! :thumbs::dance::dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

I hear ya Amanda, there has been so many times i felt like calling in but it would make me even more sick to come back the following day 2 a heaping pile! It's bad enough that I have to play scavenger hunt every morning with my office supplies. I was so pi$$ed the other day that i emptied out all the staples in the stapler just so somebody had to fill it back up. I know, very mature, huh...lol

"somebodytookmystapler" (office space) this is what I thought when I read ur post :lol:

Seriously want to lay my head down on my keyboard and snooze! I really need to get some coffee! :blink:

Ok... what happened to the word "snooze"? Did it used to be spelled differently? "snoose" doesn't work. "snoos", nope.... This is why I ask: I have my alarm clock on my mobile. It gives me the option to turn it off or "snooze". When I updated my browser on the phone, I noticed that the "snooze" looked different the next morning. Maybe it's the font? I swear it didn't used to be spelled this way but I can't think of any other way to spell it........ :bonk: I've been pondering this for like 3 months now and the word STILL doesn't look right...... :help:

Ben Affleck is in our pkg lot filming something and Tom Cruise is somewhere in the Boston area today. Gonna be a good one! :thumbs::dance::dance:

ok... drool...just....drool...

Happy Monday!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday!

I prefer Casey to Ben. My mom hates them both and says she can't stand Casey. I asked her why this morning and she said , "oh I just hate it when he talks! He needs to swallow his spit!". lol I didn't know Ben was trying to get sober. My mom is the queen of hollywood gossip. lol

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

"somebodytookmystapler" (office space) this is what I thought when I read ur post :lol:

Seriously want to lay my head down on my keyboard and snooze! I really need to get some coffee! :blink:

Ok... what happened to the word "snooze"? Did it used to be spelled differently? "snoose" doesn't work. "snoos", nope.... This is why I ask: I have my alarm clock on my mobile. It gives me the option to turn it off or "snooze". When I updated my browser on the phone, I noticed that the "snooze" looked different the next morning. Maybe it's the font? I swear it didn't used to be spelled this way but I can't think of any other way to spell it........ :bonk: I've been pondering this for like 3 months now and the word STILL doesn't look right...... :help:

Happy Monday!

Lol...your snooze comment made me laugh. You know, sometimes I think there are just words, even when spelled correctly they look wrong and make you second guess yourself. I hate those kinds of words!

LOL I had no idea either! Thank God for moms who keep up on the hollywood stories!!!! I know what she means about the swallowing the spit thing. I happen to LOVE the way they talk...*sigh*..very keksy (hubster and my silly way to say sexy)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.