sara.....

OMG WE GOT IT WE GOT IT

213 posts in this topic

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm SOOOO happy for you!!! I can't believe it!!!! I can't believe I missed the news. I will be coming back here JUST to hear how this is going for you. I am so happy I could :crying:

K-1

12/23/08-Mailed I-129F (VT)

12/27/08-Package arrived (VT)

12/29/08-NOA1! Yay

07/07/09-NOA2 after 6.5 months!

07/11/09-Received hardcopy of NOA2

07/14/09-Received by NVC & got case#

07/16/09-NVC sent case to SDO

07/20/09-Case arrived as SDO

08/13/09-My honey got his packet!!!

10/05/09-Appointment-Approved but on AP :(

10/20/09-Out of AP!!!

10/24/09-Hello USA

11/21/09-Wedding

AOS

12/08/09-Mailed packet

12/10/09-Delivered

12/14/09-Check cashed

12/14/09-NOA1

12/31/09-RFE

01/13/10-Biometrics

02/04/10-Case Transferred to CSC

02/09/10-EAD approved

02/13/10-EAD received

03/05/10-I485 Approved!

event.png

Sweetie --

1. The only thing that made me happier than your PM to me about this is reading the dozens (soon to be zillions) of congratulatory posts. For the first time ever, I don't care if a thread -- THIS thread -- runs to 142 pages... and I hope that it does.

2. During your ongoing torment, you unfailingly congratulated EVERYONE else here who got ANY kind of approval, even though each such announcement probably made your heart break. This exemplifies true classiness.

3. Like Winston Churchill, you never quit. You never, ever, ever quit.

4. Si, man. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Sara I cannot remember ever being more happy to see someone getting a NOA2 !!! :dance::dance::dance:

What TBoneTX says it so true, in spite of everything they put you through you were always right there to support and congratulate everyone else. Like many here, I have watched and marveled at your patience and kindness. You are an inspiration to all of us.

I wish you all you hope for yourselves. Bless you both, and I hope the rest of your journey is plain sailing! (L)

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

awe you guys are the best thank you so much for all ur reply, some of you have brought happy heart felt tears to my eyes, others have been so helpful giving us the next step information........i knew a lot of people know us here but im truly humbled by all of the wonderful responses

thank you

sara

Edited by estadia

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
awe you guys are the best thank you so much for all ur reply, some of you have brought happy heart felt tears to my eyes, others have been so helpful giving us the next step information........i knew a lot of people know us here but im truly humbled by all of the wonderful responses

thank you

sara

Praise Jesus!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for you guys I cant imagine how happy u must be!!! Oh Sara.....u can now SIGH! FINALLY!!!!! YAY girl I'm thrilled for you!!! Its finally almost over. You'll be together soon!!! :dance: :dance: :dance::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

This is GREATTTT news and thank u for emailing me..it really made my day!!! =)))

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:dance: :dance: :dance: Now this is a post that deserves a happy dance :dance: :dance: :dance: I am so happy for you Sara!!! Finally, after such an excruciating battle you've made it to the approval line - congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance:

I agree with all about you being a true example of patience, perseverance and class. You've been here for so many others that have breezed through the process with your words of encouragement and support - you surly deserve the honor of a VJ Member of the Decade... Thank you for being such a wonderful and compassionate person and I wish you much luck with the rest of your journey and happiness at your husband's side in a very near future!!! :luv:

Edited by ~*Dorothy*~

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

:dance::dance::dance: Now this is a post that deserves a happy dance :dance::dance::dance: I am so happy for you Sara!!! Finally, after such an excruciating battle you've made it to the approval line - congratulations :dance::dance::dance:

I agree with all about you being a true example of patience, perseverance and class. You've been here for so many others that have breezed through the process with your words of encouragement and support - you surly deserve the honor of a VJ Member of the Decade... Thank you for being such a wonderful and compassionate person and I wish you much luck with the rest of your journey and happiness at your husband's side in a very near future!!! :luv:

Sara Dearest, you still dancing? Im so happy for you and him, you made it girl, you made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
A big congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

Timeline

yes still dancing and still wondering if its a dream :D poor perviz is a mess now all the work is on him from his side and he is flustered, first thinking it was a scam cuz the web site still says received and pending lol, then it hit him today omg i have to do this and that and this and that lol, so i sent him all the documents i found on this web site for k1 going thru delhi with directions :)

sara

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
poor perviz is a mess now all the work is on him from his side
This is what's known as positive stress. :)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
yes still dancing and still wondering if its a dream :D poor perviz is a mess now all the work is on him from his side and he is flustered, first thinking it was a scam cuz the web site still says received and pending lol, then it hit him today omg i have to do this and that and this and that lol, so i sent him all the documents i found on this web site for k1 going thru delhi with directions :)

sara

Nice problem to have huh? Congratulations! I'd love to know what broke the log jam.

NOA 2. Really?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Keep us updated, okay, Sara? We are all cheering for you and hoping for a speedy process through NVC and on to the consulate. In our case we just downloaded all the forms from the consulate website and added our own evidence plus the police certificates and other stuff they requested. It isn't as bad as the original packet. You can do it! Best wishes for everything great! :thumbs:

event.png

Timeline

sara

Nice problem to have huh? Congratulations! I'd love to know what broke the log jam.

so would i, the only thing i can think of is for a couple of weeks i been on a emailing and snail mail campaign to any address or email i could find for any government official and i didnt care who it was maybe it was that or maybe they just decided they had messed with us enough for now but what ever it was thanks GOD.

sara

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.