SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hope u feel better soon LOVE..Princesss...aww ur really having a Princess..hehehe..AND BUNZ...FINALLY..CONGRATS GIRL!!

Thank you, what does OAFJF stand for?

OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE..non profit organization a couple of us ladies started to help a child stay in school

So Kimmy, how much it cost to sign up? Mi well broke enoh :(

LOL...membership is free !! we accept any donations...monetary or school supplies!!!

One dollar goes far :) i asked my coworker/friend to buy one. He said i dont have any money. So I said, well go in ya change drawer and gimme 100 worth of coins. He said oh yeah! true!

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hope u feel better soon LOVE..Princesss...aww ur really having a Princess..hehehe..AND BUNZ...FINALLY..CONGRATS GIRL!!

Thank you, what does OAFJF stand for?

OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE..non profit organization a couple of us ladies started to help a child stay in school

So Kimmy, how much it cost to sign up? Mi well broke enoh :(

LOL...membership is free !! we accept any donations...monetary or school supplies!!!

One dollar goes far :) i asked my coworker/friend to buy one. He said i dont have any money. So I said, well go in ya change drawer and gimme 100 worth of coins. He said oh yeah! true!

i know thats right

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm glad they have the display name history on peoples' profiles. Otherwise I wouldn't know who was who with all the name changes! :lol:

So I thought HotLegz became SupportOAFJF then became SweetSugahDumplin. I might've missed earlier conversation, as it's hard for me to keep up these days. But if anyone else is wondering, SupportOAFJF is not the same person as SweetSugahDumplin (formerly JahLove)!

So how does one buy the raffle tickets?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

goodnight vj

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm glad they have the display name history on peoples' profiles. Otherwise I wouldn't know who was who with all the name changes! :lol:

So I thought HotLegz became SupportOAFJF then became SweetSugahDumplin. I might've missed earlier conversation, as it's hard for me to keep up these days. But if anyone else is wondering, SupportOAFJF is not the same person as SweetSugahDumplin (formerly JahLove)!

So how does one buy the raffle tickets?

I can send u some just PM me ur adr. and how many u like.

Dr. Sunyatta Amen Want some Jamaican healing? Join me for 6 days of delectable tropical meals, coconut water detox, clay packs & hot springs dips, Egyptian Yoga, bellydance class, Herbal Medicine Workshop, lush rainforest walk, Sexual Tai Chi & more. We still ...have a few spaces left! Need a payment plan? Let us know with a quick email so we can hold your place. details & photos. www.drsunyatta.com/Jamaica.htm - Men & Women welcome!

Anyone going!!! wish i cold sounds interesting!!

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Speaking of books, his latest request was for a book on US Laws...

Anyone know a good book that will help him familiarize himself with the basic US Laws?? :unsure:

US law varies state by state - I would start with books on the constitution -

http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Companion-...ef=cm_lmf_tit_2

http://www.amazon.com/Words-Live-Annotated...ef=cm_lmf_tit_8

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OCTOBER 7, 2009: 7:30 AM!

OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FLIPPIN HAPPY RIGHT NOW I HAVE TEARS DOWN MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIRL YOUR DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND GREG xoxoxoxoxox

i think i will have to make a quick 2 day trip down so we can go celebrate an approval at kareoke ;) woop woop! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone, just popped on real quick to say hello before I go to work. Likkle more.... (L)

My friends backing Warrior King at SOBs - if you fast forward to around 1:01, Carey sings - He has such a voice!

I liked it!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Morning Everyone! Fall is in the air here in Maine, it is chilly in the mornings... but good sleeping weather. :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning again all - I am at work now :cry:

I think part of why I was up so early was the conversation I had with my future SIL last night - Pissed me off - She has a beautiful little boy - he's two, or just turned 3 -

A few months back, her Boyfriend came to the US for "work" - Apparently he recently called her and told her that he married an American, that he is ending the relationship with her, and she's shyt outta luck when it comes to any support for her beautiful little boy - I am assuming that he probably came up here on a K1, and has been lying to her the whole time - cause he was calling regularly until recently - Pisses me off, cause the focker played both of these women - The American who he married, and my SIL - he deserves to be castrated :angry:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD MORNING YARDIES

I NEED UR HELP A FRIEND OF MINE IS ON THE BRINK OF KILLING HERSELF. HER FAMILY CALLS HER ALL SORTS OF NAMES, ILL TREAT HER ETC.... PLEASE HELP ME HELP HER. I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS WHERE SOMEONE TELLS ME THEY WANT TO END THEIR LIFE AND ITS SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help::help::help:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.