SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Wow JE! So is he in there for life? How did your friend get in contact with him after all these years?

He gets out in 4 years...She called her aunts who told her brusquely to go look on the internet....With prisoners in NY, you can go to a website and put in their name and it comes up with all their info.

One of the things that shocked me was to find out that the govt doesn't give them toothbrushes, soap and deorderant etc. They have to either buy it or people have to send it in to them. He said for years he's had to beg them from his friends in jail. Shoes he was wearing one of his friends asked his family to buy him.

I went to the store yesterday and bought him toothbrushes, soap, deoderant, socks undershirts and some t shirts and sent them priority mail.

My friend in London is going to send me money so I can send him money orders so he can buy stuff like cigarettes.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Does seem like alot of people have medical report issues from MoBay Hope? We were going to use them but now I'm thinking we should make the trek to Kgstn

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: Timeline

sus; damn the guys from MIGHTY CROWN got old. I remember when they first came out, everyone was like "What di hell"...den when they start with the patwah on the mic mi nearli dead

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Wow JE! So is he in there for life? How did your friend get in contact with him after all these years?

He gets out in 4 years...She called her aunts who told her brusquely to go look on the internet....With prisoners in NY, you can go to a website and put in their name and it comes up with all their info.

One of the things that shocked me was to find out that the govt doesn't give them toothbrushes, soap and deorderant etc. They have to either buy it or people have to send it in to them. He said for years he's had to beg them from his friends in jail. Shoes he was wearing one of his friends asked his family to buy him.

I went to the store yesterday and bought him toothbrushes, soap, deoderant, socks undershirts and some t shirts and sent them priority mail.

My friend in London is going to send me money so I can send him money orders so he can buy stuff like cigarettes.

Man ..JaE..I always thought they were provided the essentials like I wouldn't consider soap a luxury item

AOS Timeline

Does seem like alot of people have medical report issues from MoBay Hope? We were going to use them but now I'm thinking we should make the trek to Kgstn

We had no issues whatsoever NONE; spoke to the coordinator several times and went to visit her last year when I was there. She answered all of my questions and was able to get my fiance in for a physical, called him when his medical packet was ready, told him all was good and good luck at the interview.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

I know, Lawny, they did get old -

Okay, my byatch is escaping today :whistle:

set it FREEEEEEEEE

tep aff a mi name

This is so sad my heart is aching for her right now.....

sus; damn the guys from MIGHTY CROWN got old. I remember when they first came out, everyone was like "What di hell"...den when they start with the patwah on the mic mi nearli dead

Lawny, ((((Big HUG))))

I am so glad you had a wonderful time you surely were missed!

Where my ackee deh LOL we soon run out and Hubby said he cyaa manage the tin ackee :help:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

We had no issues whatsoever NONE; spoke to the coordinator several times and went to visit her last year when I was there. She answered all of my questions and was able to get my fiance in for a physical, called him when his medical packet was ready, told him all was good and good luck at the interview.

Thanks Tre.

AOS Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i thought you couldn't bring ackee back. what's the rule?

Morning Legz! I hope OAFJF takes off! You are doing and will do wonderful things for so many people! I really envy your drive and dedication! Good Luck (you don't need it) with EVERYTHING! I am sure we will all miss you here.

Thanks Cat..this is now my new baby..I have good support from ALL my members!!

Morning all!

Bunz, OAFJF is Open Arms for Jamaica's Future - A charity that some of the yardies started which will sponsor school kids in JA - wanna buy some raffle tickets?

with potential and need!

yea i realised after i read cat's post

it will be a great venture when it takes off

i know it will be a success

good morning everyone ... hotlegz you will be missed but the cause is great and im excited for it.

thanks My2..I'll be here..just no crazy talk! I'm VERY excited too!

what fun are you then?!?!?!???

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dillon want me to tell u what happens?? Ah joke go get 3 and 4... ull love it!!

you might as well hubby watches it with me and tells me everything anyways. Ugggg!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Lawny, ((((Big HUG))))

I am so glad you had a wonderful time you surely were missed!

Where my ackee deh LOL we soon run out and Hubby said he cyaa manage the tin ackee :help:

tin ackee give me the "runs" I have to soak them in salt then wash dem good. I still hate the taste. We had so much ackee in the backyard, but because of the drought they were not ready...it just grieve mi...my dad made sure when he was in his earli 20s he took care of the tree that his dad planted. We use to sell fruits and veggies, if our crop was could, we would just give it away. My dad would leave bags or baskets of mangoes, breadfruit, ackee, guava, lime, pear, starapple, rea apples at his gate. He always says to share and it will be returned to you.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know, Lawny, they did get old -

Okay, my byatch is escaping today :whistle:

Why????????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.