SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

ooo and Jaws..YES mi mema yuh coaxing of K..she too funny..

OOOO OT

I noticed K kept asking me if she chould pass gas here...I kept saying of course ..and then she'll do it and say excuse me..

so after me tired of hearing her ask..i said why r u asking all of a sudden did someone say to ask? she said yes Ms. Nieves!!!!!!! and that she should go out when she does..now i'm like ####### she's 4 wah u want her fi do..i need to talk to her

THEn....i asked ...mommy do me and u match? ####### is that...so she said ms nieves said me and christopher don't match...i'm like is this f-ing teacher teaching my child COLORS in PPL? we NEED to talk

Where is Jalove? She hasn't been in here in a while.

Not sure if it's just me, but the room seems back to the way it was when I first joined. I was beginning to think we would all just fade away and go on with our lives at one point, but now it seems like home again. :blush:

and ooo how could i forget mi fren Jahlove..she's around,...just not on VJ

yeah, Iv'e seen her on FB but not in here. cool beans!

Sunny, you have your theme right there in your signature. "AmerJam"

Edited by RoxcieJoe

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OOOO OT

I noticed K kept asking me if she chould pass gas here...I kept saying of course ..and then she'll do it and say excuse me..

so after me tired of hearing her ask..i said why r u asking all of a sudden did someone say to ask? she said yes Ms. Nieves!!!!!!! and that she should go out when she does..now i'm like ####### she's 4 wah u want her fi do..i need to talk to her

THEn....i asked ...mommy do me and u match? ####### is that...so she said ms nieves said me and christopher don't match...i'm like is this f-ing teacher teaching my child COLORS in PPL? we NEED to talk

WOW! The teacher said they don't match! OMG I would be pissed! Please tell me what kind of explaination she gives you!

maybe she nuh mean colors chiney.. mi nuh knoa?? but could mean gender or something. you def should check into it tho.. i agree..

now w/ the passing gas.. i know some PARENTS that do teach their kids not to burp and pass gas in a open place.. that they should go into another room.. i don't know how a teacher would manage that tho.. :unsure:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi........

U made me thing of something...does it bother ya'll when people call you "YANKEE" -- I know some American women are offended by it, but didn't know why.

dont bother me at all..i guess only if its given in a negative connotation..

dem dyam yankees! LOL..

Jawi, Mich, Irie, Shem, JAP, finesse (does it bother you)

no, i never took it to be a bad thing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy

I went through that last year with my son's old teacher/old school. When I went to the meet and greet the look on her face was "WOW, you're his mom" ... I said, yes, is there a problem...she replied, well, he's...(he's WHAT). My son came home a few weeks later and asked me if he's mixed? I said, where did you get that from, he said the teacher asked him...straight to the school the next day.

ahhahaa..for kicks

BUT...no man...this is why America was/is so dyam segregated...ppl teaching ppl there is a "difference" in them cause of the complesion of their skin

That teacher doesn't deserve to teach. I can remember one of my loco girlfriends cursing this lady out in Traget. I was in another section and I heard this yelling back and forth. Well, apparantly the teacher was on her cell phone talking about how much she hated the little kids in her class and that their parents don't teach them any manners and expect for her to be a teacher and mother to them. She was just a talking about those kids terrible. WHY IS SHE TEACHING.... SOME ARE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING A PAY CHECK. I love the older teachers because most of them haven't lost their focus.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Considering the ATM doesnt belong to a bank and its in the middle of the Old Port which is just bars and restaurants.. I think I am safe.

I would have taken that in a HEARTBEAT!!

Guilt?? Wah name suh??

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline

OOOO OT

Kimmy I went through that last year with my son's old teacher/old school. When I went to the meet and greet the look on her face was "WOW, you're his mom" ... I said, yes, is there a problem...she replied, well, he's...(he's WHAT). My son came home a few weeks later and asked me if he's mixed? I said, where did you get that from, he said the teacher asked him...straight to the school the next day.

What did she say to you when you went back? WHY is any of that her business... nosey people. UGH!

She said that my son miss understood what she said and I told her no, he didn't she's lying because the other kids that lived in our neighborhood told me what she said to him. Irie, not sure if you were in the room when I was having problems with the same teacher...she's the one who told me that JAMAICANS speak "Pidgon" language, which mi nevah heard of...wrote on my son's paper that another language is spoke in the house other than English even though I told her many times JAMAICANS speak English. My son speaks patwah sometimes and at recess he has a few Jamaican friends at school, so you know they hail up each other....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

OOOO OT

Kimmy I went through that last year with my son's old teacher/old school. When I went to the meet and greet the look on her face was "WOW, you're his mom" ... I said, yes, is there a problem...she replied, well, he's...(he's WHAT). My son came home a few weeks later and asked me if he's mixed? I said, where did you get that from, he said the teacher asked him...straight to the school the next day.

What did she say to you when you went back? WHY is any of that her business... nosey people. UGH!

thats out of orda!!!! why dem so FASS.. wid little kids too!!! i can't believe how ppl let things come outta dem mouth, even if they do THINK THEM!

i don't remember likkle man being that light skinned tho tre..but then again, ive only seen 1 pic.. i thought he was a pretty caramel color.. remember he is my future son in law..

Filed: Timeline

OOOO OT

thats out of orda!!!! why dem so FASS.. wid little kids too!!! i can't believe how ppl let things come outta dem mouth, even if they do THINK THEM!

i don't remember likkle man being that light skinned tho tre..but then again, ive only seen 1 pic.. i thought he was a pretty caramel color.. remember he is my future son in law..

dwl @ Quanna; he changes colours through the year, in the winter he gets lighter...when he was born he looked white for the first 1 and a half...people are so friggin stupid cause I'm dark I'll get strange looks or 100% of the time people are surprise when they ask is that your baby...it use to piss me off.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
man..we still have to be able to do some of the things we enjoy..i'm not saying live on the PC cause i dont...BUT so what if u browse for a little..its not the end of the world...I cut mine down ALOT..only at work..stopped evenings and wkends mostly...just cause i've gotten busy..when T was smaller i could get away with it BUT NO MOREEEE..help...

See my problem is I can't get on at work at all...too much freaking responsibility being in management (glorified babysitter IMHO)...I can't put one of my reps on FWW for internet use and do it myself. LOL So I decided to get one whenever I can...today is longer than I think I will be able to manage on any other day.

Quana honey there are some nasty women in America...just from cleaning office buildings in college for money...I can tell you women can be the foulest things on earth. Most Jamaican men heck most men I know like a clean woman and home. There also alot of LAZY women...but I think most of the negative stories come from men wanting to place the blame so their stuff don't stink. A said "Nuff people tell mi sey yuh ago change...farrin ooman cyaan cook...yuh ago try fe control mi...ray tay tay...nutten no go so"...I just kiss teeth and laugh.

show dem irie LOL..

i always laugh when i hear the stories bout what american women will do to men when they come here??? are u serious??? are these things really happening or just some man exaggerating cuz he don't like that he doesn't have as much freedom as he would like???

I know a Jamaican man whose wife pulled ova on the highway and kicked him out of the car - In the middle of winter, no phone, no money in his pocket, and in a different state from the one that they lived.

Man talk about balls.

Not sure if it's just me, but the room seems back to the way it was when I first joined. I was beginning to think we would all just fade away and go on with our lives at one point, but now it seems like home again. :blush:

I feel it too. Nuff good vibes today.

OOOO OT

and ooo how could i forget mi fren Jahlove..she's around,...just not on VJ

#######...I mean heck? Yeah there was a time when the list was short to rass and a lot longer on the side of negatives...we could keep adding names of good couples doing the thing. Big up to all of my yardies.

show dem irie LOL..

i always laugh when i hear the stories bout what american women will do to men when they come here??? are u serious??? are these things really happening or just some man exaggerating cuz he don't like that he doesn't have as much freedom as he would like???

Really; like what :rofl: -- mi wah hear :rofl:

Thankfully no one in St Lucia told Louis and bad american woman stories. His family and friends like me, they are my family and friends now.

Louis has all the freedom he wants...

Funny some ladies in his fam asked when I would make him cut his dreads... I was like :no: he better not cut anything! They couldn't beleive it. I love him for who he is, why would I want to change him.

I would probably come and cut your hair and gouge out your eyes if you made Louis cut his...he has the most beautifully maintained locs I have ever seen...what a way the man hair sexy (forgive me)...but whew! I was crazy about Beenie Man for the longest because of his locs (esp when he puts on a ball cap and all white)..but when the cap comes off looks like John Crow pluck patches of hair out of his headtop...not sexy!

I love well maintained locs on a man...just never dated a man with them before...but they always catch my eye. A saw me looking at the lawn man yesterday...but it was the locs that drew my attention...the man was NOTHING to look at...:rofl:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
That teacher doesn't deserve to teach. I can remember one of my loco girlfriends cursing this lady out in Traget. I was in another section and I heard this yelling back and forth. Well, apparantly the teacher was on her cell phone talking about how much she hated the little kids in her class and that their parents don't teach them any manners and expect for her to be a teacher and mother to them. She was just a talking about those kids terrible. WHY IS SHE TEACHING.... SOME ARE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING A PAY CHECK. I love the older teachers because most of them haven't lost their focus.

i agree sunny.. this is a constant topic w/ me and some of my friends.. there are TOOOOO many teachers that are doing it cuz it was their last resort, not cuz they wanted it like mstee, marie, belwin and dyam i forget her name, but it took her forever to get her interview..

the result is lackluster teaching and dem too brite too.. talk do di kids like dem stupid.. cuz they frustrated and don't wanna be there no way

Timeline
Quana I got hubby's A# off of the NOA2. They don't have it on his passport either. In your case he wouldn't have an A# because he just had a tourist visa.

thanks dills, i thought not.. i was about to have to redo ALL this paperwork lol.. making my copies today!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Why thank you Jawi.... I have been doing his locs for a couple months now. VERY proud of myself! He does get many complements on them. I love to see white woman my moms age lovin' him!! LOL

Tre... You are such a great mom! I cannot beleive that teacher... how dare these people. And they put thought in kids heads that were never there and will never go away. So bad!

Pidgeon is the slang/accent in Hawaii... could be other places too but I have a friend that grew up in HI.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
God forbid it doesn't work out for me and A...but I would know with everything in me that we loved each other once upon a time...had a great friendship...but our life paths changed routes at some point, and we had to part ways. I know the sacrifices he has made to be here with me...fearing that there will probably never come a time when his girls can join us. I witness his turmoil everyday wanting to be in their lives and wanting to be happy with me. He told a pastor and his family that he has never been so happy in his entire life...told his sisters (they are his best friends too) that he could marry me everyday...he doesn't have to spit game to me...when he reaches out to rub eye buggers out the corners of my eye...he silently tells me that he loves me. When he tells his little girls at night...daddy loves you...I know that he loves me too. When he wakes up to watch me shower and dress for work just so he won't miss kissing me later...he silently tells me he loves me. When he gets to the last sweetie in the bag and he bites in half and saves me the other piece...he silently tells me that he loves me. When he softly caresses the scar on the back of my neck while we lounge in bed...he silently tells me that he loves me. When he leans in to kiss me goodnight because I fell asleep as soon as I laid down (despite the drool)...he silently tells me that he loves me. When I come home late at night from working this stupid A$$ shift they gave me....to a spotless home and a STARVING man...and he tells me baby nuh fret bout cooking...I'll grab a bowl of cereal the boys are good...he silently tells me that he loves me.

That's it I'm going to go play in traffic!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.