• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
tre your womb mussi up innah your chroat hole den if bolt isn't hung

OMG! spit.gif

yuh killin me today!!! bout she chroat hole!! smilielol.gif

but a muss desso fi har own reach when she done

no man...fi mi tap a mi breast a so mi bad :devil:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Trelawny, the Caribbean Flava restaurant is Waldorf, Md is looking for a Jamaican cook. Pass this on if you know of someone who might be intrested. They have opened up another location in Upper Marlboro too.

jaenglish goes there a lot. She has friends that work at the Upper Marlboro location. It's right next to where my sister lives.

Sunny, Joel, enjoyed his meal greatly. Auntie, went in the back and cooked his brownstew red snapper especially for him. They told me that the JA cook that was at the Waldorf location, is now over at the Upper Marlboro location. The food there has always been good.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So ladies tell me this....

Why would a woman leave their $85,000/US paying job that you've had for 15 years with excellent benefits -- to move to Jamaica n deal with a 22 year old wash mouth lillie bway who no ave a pot fi piss innah cause im caan come to di states...now u a bawl seh u'r money dun all now di lillke bway naw wurk...u caan fine work, u pickney dem a bawl fi come back a di states and im maddah nar nun a di family membah dem no like u...

that's the power of the D

wey di D stand fa

WHAAAAAA????????????????

1 luv??? ya one of di tree blind mice???

chiney out.. 1 luv in..

mek me git smiley fa ya :bonk:

leave me alone :angry:

unu leve mi 1luv alone....

Quanna u no see mi plead the 5th amendment ooman

mi see ie, but mi still ask..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

PHILLY COME AND GET YOUR COUSINS PLEASE!!!

DSC_9957.jpg

that will be all

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

PHILLY COME AND GET YOUR COUSINS PLEASE!!!

DSC_9957.jpg

that will be all

wat is dis

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz, the latest profile pic you got up is too much :lol:

smiley-love001.gif

lmao trust me i have worse!

wat is dis

t1546.gif

who knows

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Bunz, the latest profile pic you got up is too much :lol:

smiley-love001.gif

is that really you bunz?

No man; Bunz is georgeous

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.