SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Lawd Lawny mek mi ansa mi own question nuh CHO!!

No I am not jakeswife but we trying!!

when we were trying my hubby look like just a tool to me. he hated that i didn't see it as a romantic thing as time goes by so him refuse to let off sperm.so mi say come yah boy pickney need fi born.it's funny now, but then he was so mad that i saw him as an instrument just to sow seed.

damn SPERM tiefin ooman

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
aretha is killing me softly with ...... just about every damn thing she has on

the hat..............to match that dress?..........with stockings...................with those shoes

*flatlines

At least she's not in feathers like she usually is....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
TRE she trying to tell us something isn't she. tre i think this is your doing praying for people to breed.

and she waan tun godmadda fi dem!!

might as well, she turning 80 next year.

if I evah gi u a running tun ovah bax dung drap kick wid a spin

all i need to do is tek way you cane.u can't even stand up without it so come,come man mi ready fi yuh.

Timeline
Sus, I remember last time you were in Negril was in late May & you were at Alfred's on Tuesday night. I have it written down. :rofl: Not really. But I do remember you being there cause it was Steven's birthday and he was there too. At the time, I mentioned that you might've run into him, but Rudy hooked you up too much to remember much.

What's up with these Jamaican dudes not eating much? (And where can I find that problem?)

Nice pic, jakeswife. You def look younger than 29 in it.

Bunz, I remembered the times because I wrote them down. I had a clipboard & paper with me to keep track of things while I was there, so that my review could be complete. I wonder if the people at the counters noticed that I made a note after each person's interview in front of ours. :lol:

Just when I though you couldn’t shock me anymore.. U type this and shock me beyond compare!! I never in my entire life heard of anyone taking a clip board to an interview and making notes. Come on yardies let's all say it 2gether.. WOW :blink: !!!!!!

Nay when I become a rich and famous event planner I’m hiring you honey so be ready….

i need her to organise my LIFE!

she is borderline ocd, i'm convinced lol

i need some of that in my life

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

smaddi pon here? who is it? send me a PM

mi nah guh sen nuh PM, caws dat would juss be spreading gossip, caws mi nuh have nuh reason fi feeling di way I do....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
What the heck Kanye do now?

He made a damn full of emself dats what he did. I think her name was Taylor and she won the best video awards and when she went on stage to say her thank you speech Kayne jumps on stage takes the mike and says that Beyonce really should have won. B looked so embarrassed and Taylor had no idea what just happened. She didn't even finish her speech she was appalled. The crowed booed Kanye for the rest of the night which he deserved it but you know what I think he likes controversy. If he had a different opinion he could have saved it for later.

To me the guy who MC was the worst. Did you notice after each one of his jokes like Nat and Bunz sey you could hear crickets? He wasn't funny at all and everything was so sexual. Lady Gaga I have no words for her she is soooo weird. The opening to Michael was all that. Janet did pretty good because I know that had to be difficult for her.

He's a real jackass! :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
What the heck Kanye do now?

He made a damn full of emself dats what he did. I think her name was Taylor and she won the best video awards and when she went on stage to say her thank you speech Kayne jumps on stage takes the mike and says that Beyonce really should have won. B looked so embarrassed and Taylor had no idea what just happened. She didn't even finish her speech she was appalled. The crowed booed Kanye for the rest of the night which he deserved it but you know what I think he likes controversy. If he had a different opinion he could have saved it for later.

To me the guy who MC was the worst. Did you notice after each one of his jokes like Nat and Bunz sey you could hear crickets? He wasn't funny at all and everything was so sexual. Lady Gaga I have no words for her she is soooo weird. The opening to Michael was all that. Janet did pretty good because I know that had to be difficult for her.

He's a real jackass! :angry:

haha that's what obama called him

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

she is borderline ocd, i'm convinced lol

:unsure:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

what are your feelings based on?? Have you met them both?

If it was just based on things I read here in the yardie thread no way am I saying anything... :no:

If I knew the couple personally and I had a bad feeling based on things I had SEEN, I might tell my friend to look closely at the flags... but I would also tell my friend that I am by her side no matter what she decides.

Everybody have to live their life for themselves and we need our friends beside us even when we make mistakes.

Just on here.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
if I evah gi u a running tun ovah bax dung drap kick wid a spin

:rofl: Awww, dis give me remembrance!

haha this reminds me of a news item i saw on tv about an acid spill in kgn harbour

and one of the fishermen was cussing because his fishing nets have crystalised and him waan know how di SUPPORTANCE a go go! :blink:

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, I remember last time you were in Negril was in late May & you were at Alfred's on Tuesday night. I have it written down. :rofl: Not really. But I do remember you being there cause it was Steven's birthday and he was there too. At the time, I mentioned that you might've run into him, but Rudy hooked you up too much to remember much.

What's up with these Jamaican dudes not eating much? (And where can I find that problem?)

Nice pic, jakeswife. You def look younger than 29 in it.

Bunz, I remembered the times because I wrote them down. I had a clipboard & paper with me to keep track of things while I was there, so that my review could be complete. I wonder if the people at the counters noticed that I made a note after each person's interview in front of ours. :lol:

Just when I though you couldn’t shock me anymore.. U type this and shock me beyond compare!! I never in my entire life heard of anyone taking a clip board to an interview and making notes. Come on yardies let's all say it 2gether.. WOW :blink: !!!!!!

Nay when I become a rich and famous event planner I’m hiring you honey so be ready….

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I know they had to think she was out of her mind.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Evening Yardies! :star: i had a long day today so i won't even attempt to catch up....so i'm looking on FB at Tre's pics and they look very familiar and i realize thats where i lived till i was 9 and thats where my hubby lives :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Did you all know each other?

awww hell NO! i KNOW you not going to be replying to things from last week

try nuh badda come spam up the current page dem wid yuh stale tings :angry:

Yaw and dis patwa is killing me and my co workers cuz I'm sitting her reading it out. I have to do that a couple of times to understand what you all are saying its like I'm trying to learn to read for the first time I'm sounding out words and ish and then i can figure out what you all are saying....

U all are cracking me up.

Quana I forgot to tell you Steve came down for the weekend to visit my bro yuh knoa and well when he seen me he was like “Yuh laces are pulled.” I was like huh? Em sey “Yuh r laces are pulled.” Of course I had no idea what he was talking about. Then I looked down and seen my shoelaces were untied. I was like are you talking bout this em sey yes. Dey pulled tie them. U know I howled….

Timeline
Lawd Lawny mek mi ansa mi own question nuh CHO!!

No I am not jakeswife but we trying!!

when we were trying my hubby look like just a tool to me. he hated that i didn't see it as a romantic thing as time goes by so him refuse to let off sperm.so mi say come yah boy pickney need fi born.it's funny now, but then he was so mad that i saw him as an instrument just to sow seed.

damn SPERM tiefin ooman

no tre, mi tek sperm.him lucky mi neva use a pliers.

Timeline

she is borderline OVERBOARD ocd, i'm convinced lol

:unsure:

:whistle:

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.