SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ha nice try...Aunt Flo just left the building so it can't be me!

s0109.gif

some women spot in the beginning of their pregnancy

some have normal periods in the beginning

:whistle:

t3612.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the Tre Songz CD so hot!!!!

Who Downloaded and listened what do you think?

i used to like trey songz..................till he started acting like an attention #######

i can't take him seriously anymore

his songs have started sounded like some corny r kelly $hit lately

This CD is actually nice I can listen all the way through with the exception of LOL smiley face :blink: that is for the teenagers obviously. I am a harsh critic of R&B so that is a good coming from me. You know who is hot and who is slept on as a singer but given more credit as a producer? The Dream I love that CD he is so original. Radio KIllaaaaaa :star:

I have to see what is being released today so I can Jack it LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies!

Welcome back Sus! I'm surprised it was such a short trip too. Should I check FB for pics??

Nat, I'll wait for the review but what was your initial impression of the hotel?

Ells it was too much let me tell you then she wouldn't let him enter the living room to even carry her out of the house that whole scene was priceless LOL

She is TERRIBLE! Wicked! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Dada dem shoes are killing me softly can you imagine someone actually trying to rock them with jeans :lol::blink:

Ummmm....my co-worker (kinda) friend has ruby stiletto platforms she wears to work with jeans! She wonders why she keeps getting passed up for the supervisor promotions....I'll be SHOCKED if she gets through this time!

Oh yeah... got out of Jury Duty! Whoohooo!

I served Jury Duty once. I enjoyed the experience & look forward to being chosen again.

Only you, Nat! :yes::lol:

The "other day" was the one that always got me. Cuz to me the other day was within the last week, not anytime within the last 10 years!

That drives me crazy too! That and other generalized terms like, "sinting" or "di boy" or "di girl"......WHICH sinting, boy or girl????? :bonk::bonk:

Timeline
s0109.gif

t3612.gif

:rofl::rofl: @ those smilies!

On the swine flu note, we got a departmental memo yesterday informing all staff that H1N1 flu has hit our headquarters building on the 3rd floor. Thank goodness that's 90 minutes away! But still, it's probably only a matter of time before some idiot comes to work sick & spreads it around here too. We have hand-sanitizing stations on every floor now with that purell stuff & people are using it like crazy. I just wish those same people would wash their damn hands, cover their mouths when they cough & take all the other precautionary measures that they neglect to do....but NO, don't worry, the hand sanitizer will keep us all safe!! :bonk::bonk:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i used to like trey songz..................till he started acting like an attention #######

This CD is actually nice I can listen all the way through with the exception of LOL smiley face :blink: that is for the teenagers obviously. I am a harsh critic of R&B so that is a good coming from me. You know who is hot and who is slept on as a singer but given more credit as a producer? The Dream I love that CD he is so original. Radio KIllaaaaaa :star:

Well thanks for making me feel like the biggest kid. Mi lub LOL Smiley Face..LOL When I first heard it I thought it was Soulja Boy.

Timeline

:blink: i can enjoy his songs one or two at a time

his voice gets to me after a while

and that aye aye aye thing is too much

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Ha nice try...Aunt Flo just left the building so it can't be me!

s0109.gif

some women spot in the beginning of their pregnancy

some have normal periods in the beginning

Yup - been there, done that in the past!

Morning Yardies!

Welcome back Sus! I'm surprised it was such a short trip too. Should I check FB for pics??

Thanks, Ells - I am almost embarassed to say - No pics, lol - We were so lazy this trip and I didn't take any! Well one - but we look like a mug shot so mi nah share it, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

i like LOL, philly.. its cute. .but this coming from someone that likes souljaboy LOL

i agree w/ bunz that he has gone crazy chat bout his big member, BUT like kanye, i look over the foolishness cuz i love the boys pipes (singing pipes!)

the dream is bad too.. LOVE his song writing skills.. i almost would say he wrote that "invented sex"

it sounds like his flava..

u so crazy philly.. let me tell u bout my daughter who kk agrees is her daughter from another womb

i told hubby bout my "gifts" from u ..

my 12 yr old in the back seat ear hustling, chat bout

"mama we learned today in computer class bout a lady got fined 220,000 for pirating"..

:blink::angry::blush::whistle::rofl:

Timeline
Morning Yardies!

Thanks, Ells - I am almost embarassed to say - No pics, lol - We were so lazy this trip and I didn't take any! Well one - but we look like a mug shot so mi nah share it, lol

that was hubby's last trip

and we actually enjoyed it

lots of lazy days

is he back 100% now sus?

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Well, I've done the same thing so I can't even blame you! :lol: I think I should have way more pics since Lehi has been here than I do.

Morning Yardies!

Ells it was too much let me tell you then she wouldn't let him enter the living room to even carry her out of the house that whole scene was priceless LOL

She is TERRIBLE! Wicked! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Dada dem shoes are killing me softly can you imagine someone actually trying to rock them with jeans :lol::blink:

Ummmm....my co-worker (kinda) friend has ruby stiletto platforms she wears to work with jeans! She wonders why she keeps getting passed up for the supervisor promotions....I'll be SHOCKED if she gets through this time!

The "other day" was the one that always got me. Cuz to me the other day was within the last week, not anytime within the last 10 years!

That drives me crazy too! That and other generalized terms like, "sinting" or "di boy" or "di girl"......WHICH sinting, boy or girl????? :bonk::bonk:

Hubby was chatting about War Pus last night again I was rolling as he puts neosporin on his scratches :whistle:

NOOOOO your coworker does not! That very thought stole my breath :blink::rofl:

Last week Hubby kept saying the "sinting" so of course I said baby which "sinting" so he kept using it in the sentence ad were talking business until he finally said the "sinting" is nothing he was messing with me. :bonk: :bonk:

****ROC VSC****

Soooo...here's my question.

If you see someone whose relationship you feel is one HUGE red flag waiting to happen gets their NOA2/approval etc, what do you do??

Congratulate them even though your heart is heavy?

Or just say nothing??

Bearing in mind you have no definitive PROOF, just a gut feeling....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Soooo...here's my question.

If you see someone whose relationship you feel is one HUGE red flag waiting to happen gets their NOA2/approval etc, what do you do??

Congratulate them even though your heart is heavy?

Or just say nothing??

Bearing in mind you have no definitive PROOF, just a gut feeling....

that depends on how close the person is to me

but more than likely i would say nothing

upherebl.gif

Well thanks for making me feel like the biggest kid. Mi lub LOL Smiley Face..LOL When I first heard it I thought it was Soulja Boy.

LOL @ Dada girl music is for everyone to enjoy! WE like what we like! I say have fun rock out to whatever you like dj-086.gif

:blink: i can enjoy his songs one or two at a time

his voice gets to me after a while

and that aye aye aye thing is too much

LOL Bunz yeah sometimes that is overkill but hey its his signature and people know its him as soon as they hear it. I'm gonna post his latest CD again it is sooooooo hottttttttt! You wont be disappointed trust me

i like LOL, philly.. its cute. .but this coming from someone that likes souljaboy LOL

i agree w/ bunz that he has gone crazy chat bout his big member, BUT like kanye, i look over the foolishness cuz i love the boys pipes (singing pipes!)

the dream is bad too.. LOVE his song writing skills.. i almost would say he wrote that "invented sex"

it sounds like his flava..

u so crazy philly.. let me tell u bout my daughter who kk agrees is her daughter from another womb

i told hubby bout my "gifts" from u ..

my 12 yr old in the back seat ear hustling, chat bout

"mama we learned today in computer class bout a lady got fined 220,000 for pirating"..

:blink::angry::blush::whistle::rofl:

LOL @ him chatting bout his member like Finness say mek mi see a picha haaa

I'm gonna check the credits see if the Dream wrote "invented sex". My Favorite cut so far is Yo Side of the BED!!! I love it gonna incorporate this into my sexy party tonight haaaa

Tell your dawta mi nuh robba mi nuh pirate mi is deh Robin Hood of Music and Movies fi mi Yardies haaaaa others-138.gif

Ok this Smiley is not Robin Hood but it has me rolling

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.