SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bump for jakeswife...

Hey yardies.....waving....got a burning question for you all.

If you were sending an I-129 petition withdrawl, would you send it to these 3 places only:

Kingston

Embassy of the United States

142 Old Hope Road

Kingston 6

Jamaica

National Visa Center

Attn WC

31 Rochester Ave Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

USCIS

CSC

PO Box 30111

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111

Do those look like the right addresses too?

Thanks

Danelle

:((F):(

A simple but professional letter should be drafted containing both your and the beneficiary's identifying information (including current receipt/case number) and a brief explanation (generic is fine) for the withdrawal.

Include a copy of your NOA1/I-797c and mail to the service center where your case is now pending. I would annotate on the envelope "Withdrawal of Petition I-129f."

From here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=withdrawing+k1

I guess if the I-129F was approved you should also send the letter to the other 2 places :unsure:

Thanks for the link and response.....I appreciate it.

No sad face....it ended long ago and we have moved on. I'm not sad anymore. :no:

I am happy to hear that mrsladyd :thumbs: I thought it was another horror story :blush:

No horror story here...just a good realization before it was too late. That's all. I've moved on and met a good man now. :no::blush::thumbs:(L) (L)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WHAT BUNZ NAT GET THROUGH????

YESSS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

phiily give us some FEVA!!!

YAY NAT & STEVEN....I knew they would be fine.....can't wait for her review....it will be soooo detailed :lol:

hey yall.

well i didn't quite get the updates i wanted like.who broke up,who got married -i Know jawi did.Who got engage,who is preggers-apart from jprincess,lovesponge and myself.Who has babies,where is roxie?Is sus still engaged?Who is honey filing for,what happened to her when she said she can't talk then but will later?

Let me in.....

Marlita payed us a visit last week!! She is having TWINS TOO!!! respect-039.gif

LIE!!! well then welcome to my world.Everytime i tell people i am having twins they get surprise. when i go to the dr. office most people with singleton belly bigger than mine and sometimes there pregnancy is younger than mine. Ask me if i am having twins and i will say HELL YEAH!!!! I am not use to this melon belly.but it could be worse i saw a girl belly that looked like a horse's behind

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

it was funny to see. when i saw the woman i was so surprise i pretend i was helping her to find her daughter in the store. i never thought a belly could morph into someting like that.i also remember seeing another woman whose belly look like a space needle or the mouth of an aardvark.she was skinny anyway.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
For some reason I felt very confident for Nat. I kind of knew they were going to get through. Come on it’s Nat you know she crosses all T’s and dots all I’s. I’m sure when the interviewer sat down Nat pulled out her spreadsheets and told the lady/man to come on with it . I know she knows the dates and times of when they kissed had whoopie, swam in the sea, all the places they been to, every phone call, text, web cam chat and every outfit they wore on which day. If you asked it, Nat had a column for it . I’m sure the interviewer looked at her like this :blink: .. said ooookkk and then stamped them APPROVED!

:yes::yes: I agree wit u Dada......she probably had things they didnt even need...lol....Organization is her middle name!

my gosh.. I LOOOVVVVEEE southwestern eggrolls.. GIRL!!

hubby "french fried" some chicken yesterday.. i asked him twice what he said.. and DIED w/ laugh.. aww my baby

do ya'll hubby say french fry???

YES! It is FRENCH FRIED!!!

yuh cyaan tell me nuttin!! :angry:

DWL :rofl: I still say dat :rofl:

Only in JA I hear dat.....but im used to it!

Sunny I had a dream about you last night and you don't want to know.....

Sunny is (was dat di dream)

*****************PREGNANT**********************

that was the dream..... :yes:

eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh.... Mi??? Lawd.... :blush::unsure::whistle::wacko::innocent::help::girlwerewolf2xn::wow: mek mi go straight to CVS tiday.

Wait deh Sunny....mi tink u was wit mi and nah drink di wata.... :lol:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Mi nah knoa.... It's protected by a CONDOM.... :rofl: I really don't know though. :unsure:

BOAL!!! :rofl:

Well then THAT is your problem! bout condom... cho! ban-hump.gif

GIRL WATCH THAT DUST LOL

:lol:

:blush:

JAP that banana sex smiley is killing me softly LOL

Evening Yardiest67122.gif

Congrats again Nat & Stevent9307.gif

I love good news it motivates memusic-037.gif

LOVE THE FLAG SMILEY THE OTHER SITE DIDNT HAVE JA I WAS MAD

i know i finally found it YAAAY! :dance:

Dem nuh have no Haiti flag Cho!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi, everyone. I'm finally back to a hotel with internet! and air conditioning!!

Steven went to tell some friends the news, so I get to catch up on the 24 pages I've missed the past couple of days...

Congrats again nat!

Hi Yardie family.

Congrats Nat :dance:

Those smilies crack me up every day.

Hey Shemmy (((Waving)))

my2 we cool di bible seh wi fi share :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

I could not find one with the male smiley rubbing the belly, so I settled for head rubbing :D

I always do that when I see worry in his eyes I rub his head, or when I hear it in his voice I tell him imma come rub his head soon :wub:

awweee that is too sweet :yes:

JaP, go easy on the head rubbing ok....LOL... or at least make sure to rub the right head...LOL ;);)

JaHoney Lawd mi tink it but mi nuh seh it :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Hey all - just got home and logged into the computer to do school work - but mi end up pon VJ lol -

The trip was very good - it didn't seem like it was going to be a good one before I left - but things turned around quick - Very restful, just sun and sleep.

Congrats Nat! I am too lazy right now to try to read back 100 pages -

Sus me too lol

Just heard that Patrick Swayze died awwww (F):(

awwwwwww man

Timeline
Hey can anyone help me with medical info. Steve and I believe he has most of his shots, what shots are required to come into the US and can anyone estimate cost? Thank you...

it depends on what other shot he needs to get. The prices varies from person to person because of their medical history. He will get an estimate as to how much to bring with him and most times he pays less that what they quote him but it's hard to tell.

They told us 100 us and 25,000JA??????

Timeline
Hey can anyone help me with medical info. Steve and I believe he has most of his shots, what shots are required to come into the US and can anyone estimate cost? Thank you...

From the Jamaica Survival Guide :thumbs:

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS CONCERNING VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS

United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations (listed below) prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements, or that it is medically inappropriate for the visa applicant to receive one or more of the listed vaccinations:

-- Acellular pertussis

-- Hepatitis A

-- Hepatitis B

-- Human papillomavirus (HPV)

-- Influenza

-- Influenza type b (Hib)

-- Measles

-- Meningococcal

-- Mumps

-- Pneumococcal

-- Pertussis

-- Polio

-- Rotovirus

-- Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids

-- Varicella

-- Zoster

In order to assist the panel physican, and to avoid delays in the processing of an immigrant visa, all immigrant visa applicants should have their vaccination records available for the panel physician's review at the time of the immigrant medical examination. Visa applicants should consult with their regular health care provider to obtain a copy of their immunization record, if one is available. If you do not have a vaccination record, the panel physician will work with you to determine which vaccinations you may need to meet the requirement. Certain waivers of the vaccination requirement are available upon the recommendation of the panel physician. Only a physician can determine which of the listed vaccinations are medically appropriate for you, given your age, medical history and current medical condition. For more detailed information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Panel Physician Technical Instructions for Vaccination.

Thank you this helps! Gonna email to Steve so he can estimate it...

Timeline

it depends on what other shot he needs to get. The prices varies from person to person because of their medical history. He will get an estimate as to how much to bring with him and most times he pays less that what they quote him but it's hard to tell.

They told us 100 us and 25,000JA??????

well the 100 is for the visit but like i said the dr. usually determines what test/vaccinations are appropriate even though there is a list with about 12 or so given by nvc.Some vaccinations are not necessary after you past certain age so they may not administer them. It's the dr.'s call. you may just use half the amount they estimated because i was quoted an amount that was alot lower after i completed the test.

i did get some of the vaccines administered to me at the clinic.it was significantly lower in price and it brought down the amount of test i had to do at mobay hope and the price as well.

Too tired from all this reading to write our experience yet. Hmm. Did Ells ever post hers?

About a month ago I spent about an hour writing a fully detailed account of our experience and neglected to copy it & paste somewhere as backup. Of course when I went to submit it, there was some kind of error on VJ & I lost everything! Even tried to hit the back button to see if I could retrieve it still in the form....no luck! I was so upset that I gave up on writing one. One day if I feel like spending another hour (before my memory gets too fuzzy) I'll do it in word & then copy it into the review section (should've done that before). :angry::angry:

I need to do the same uhhhhh 6 months later :unsure:

I just heard "OH SH!T" downstairs :o

THATS NOT GOOD

that was my 2yr old he spilled water on the kitchen floor :wacko:

oh boy

Hey all - just got home and logged into the computer to do school work - but mi end up pon VJ lol -

The trip was very good - it didn't seem like it was going to be a good one before I left - but things turned around quick - Very restful, just sun and sleep.

Congrats Nat! I am too lazy right now to try to read back 100 pages -

Welcome back Sus glad to hear you had a good restful trip :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS CONCERNING VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS

United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations (listed below) prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements, or that it is medically inappropriate for the visa applicant to receive one or more of the listed vaccinations:

-- Acellular pertussis

-- Hepatitis A

-- Hepatitis B

-- Human papillomavirus (HPV)

-- Influenza

-- Influenza type b (Hib)

-- Measles

-- Meningococcal

-- Mumps

-- Pneumococcal

-- Pertussis

-- Polio

-- Rotovirus

-- Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids

-- Varicella

-- Zoster

In order to assist the panel physican, and to avoid delays in the processing of an immigrant visa, all immigrant visa applicants should have their vaccination records available for the panel physician's review at the time of the immigrant medical examination. Visa applicants should consult with their regular health care provider to obtain a copy of their immunization record, if one is available. If you do not have a vaccination record, the panel physician will work with you to determine which vaccinations you may need to meet the requirement. Certain waivers of the vaccination requirement are available upon the recommendation of the panel physician. Only a physician can determine which of the listed vaccinations are medically appropriate for you, given your age, medical history and current medical condition. For more detailed information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Panel Physician Technical Instructions for Vaccination.

my fiance went to a local clinic and got 6 and it cost around 8000 ja

Thank you this helps a whole lot....

Timeline

mstee it will be hard for your hubby to estimate the cost because he may not need all those vaccines and the receptionist will be unable to tell him the cost as well. just carry the money they quote him and let the dr. decide. his medical records like the immunization records will give the dr. an idea as to what vaccines he needs. i didn't get all those shot listed on the nvc report and it was fine.

The consulate follows the dr. report so long as it's one of the dr. listed on the website for the medicals.

Edited by jakeswife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.