SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
EVENING EVERYONE.. HOPE ALL IS WELL..I JUST FINISHED STRAIGHTENING MY DAUGHTERS HAIR MY ARMS ARE TIRED

How long did it take you? It takes me about 3 hours with the Chi iron for Ja's hair. Any short cuts, tid bits, advice, Let me know because it is one of my least favorite things to do. The only good thing is that we get a chance to bond.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, EllsinLove, yes we all will be going thru some of the same adjustment issues. The not in the mood for talking right now attitude. The wanting to talk to friends back home, and his BOSS phone card is empty.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i know what he means about missing jam. and yes other caribbean isalnd like bahamas and dominica does remind us of ja. but the difference is the people and the food. Boy i can't wait to go back. We are planning a trip for next march when the babies would be 5 mths old or so.I am drooling for the food and fruits.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
EVENING EVERYONE.. HOPE ALL IS WELL..I JUST FINISHED STRAIGHTENING MY DAUGHTERS HAIR MY ARMS ARE TIRED

How long did it take you? It takes me about 3 hours with the Chi iron for Ja's hair. Any short cuts, tid bits, advice, Let me know because it is one of my least favorite things to do. The only good thing is that we get a chance to bond.

i was thinking the same sg.. but didn't have time to reply.. one and half house is lighting fast..

i usually take about 3 hrs too.. and it really looks good my 2..

no bonding time for me.. id rather pay somebody to tackle all that hair.. LOL..they always quote me one price but then when they see all that hair.. they up it a bit.. i can't even blame them tho.. i TRY to tell them b4 hand.. her hair is LONG and THICK... :blush:

We are sitting in the airport at FLL and he just found a fellow JA to talk too, so I can have some me time. I know this is what he misses the most. That male bonding time he had with his friends.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok Mawnin 1luv

So I havent been back on since Saturday cause I was so pissed I got my RFE letter and Im like ok wat did I miss.....dese ppl done mixed me up wit someone....they say that in Oct. 2005 I was issued a P21 classification which is the spouse of a lawful permanent resident and I have not provided evidence of previous marriages and their subsequent termination. I was so mad because I thought I made an error and it was them.......I HAVE NEVER BEEN MARRIED. In 2005 I sent for a new green card......was given one with wrong info on it so I sent it back and they mailed me the correct one.....And wat has me more mad the A# they have listed in the top left box in the letter is not mine.....it clearly has the correct A# on my certificate of Naturalization....I didn't know wat to do so I called.....the customer service rep wasnt no help cause shes tellin me to send in wat they are requesting IM LIKE HOW IF I'VE NEVER BEEN MARRIED!....I said can you transfer me to an immigration officer....So Mr. Enriques comes on the phone and I explain to him that it doesnt say what to do if this is wrong information.....He said to write a letter explaining to them that this is not me, point out that the A# is not my old A# and send in any info I have to back that up. Also let them know that I have never been married etc. He was like they do mix up ppls info sometimes so let them know this is wat happened.....Do you guys think that this is all I have to do...I do not want another delay!

Ok so I have my Jamaica Passport that has a stamp with the correct A# I also have the paper that was sent with the correct Greencard that says the A# and the date is 6/13/06(the one I recieved after they made the mistake with the last one) and the Naturalization Certificate...im gonna make a copy and highlight the A#, plus im gonna write a letter.....wat else should I have or need IDK :help:

OK will catch up when I get back from work

HayMsMorgan :(

The only other course of action is to request an infopass appointment I guess...

Damn! I hope you get it settled soon (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GUESS WHAT?!?!?

i'll leave the details to her buuuuuuuuuuut...................................................

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nat :dance::dance::dance:

you just aren't right BUNZ ....requesting the feva now!

i am so disgusted right now. :o:mellow::(:wacko::crying::cry::cry:

Yall gone traumatize dillion with the feva

Timeline
u are crazy phills.. come on.. he need SOMETHING for that shine LOL..

roger is too thru w/ our radio stations.. he doesn't like how the urban stations play the SAME stuff.. when in JA..they get to listen to every kind of music all throughout the day LOL..

i will have to get him more cd's or get the internet so he can download LOL..

i never really paid attention.. i kind of thought it was the norm.. i told him ppl would start boycotting if the stations decided to deviate.. dem mus play wha di ppl wan hear LOL

thats cool philly, what do u think he will get and wear LOL???

tomorrow is my sisters husbands bday too..

Q that is so right, Mr Philly said the same thing when he is cooking he listens to Power99 cause its upbeat and I swear they play the same song twice within the same hour I think that is just lazy! So he goes back and forth listening to his JA stations online that I subscribe to either the latest songs I have downloaded or the 90's station now they are jamming!.

You are right in JA and Haiti both they listen to so many different genres of music you never hear the same song twice!

He has 2 tattoos now each on his arms of Crosses and Lawd one says "Thug Life" so he wants to cover that one up but I have no idea where he would get the new one I guess he will figure it out when he gets there. I would like him to get it on his chest but we will see.

Happy Bday to sis's Hubby too :yes:

I'm here Philly

I was about to say Beuler, Beuler, anyone anyone LOL

So what's good Dillon anything exciting going on?

I'm still going through my adjustment phase or should I say my kids are and tomorrow if Mr Philly's Bday so I am planning a sexy party for him. I had no idea what to get him for present so I have decided to take to South St and get him a new tattoo he will be so thrilled it will be his third!

Nothing too exciting just the day to day grind. Mr Philly will love that...do you have any idea on what he will get? Maybe a picture of Jermaine on his forearm?

LOL @ Dillon

Lol @ Maybe a picture of Jermaine on his forearm - Now thats funny!

Here is a list of the people that have gotten married recently...forgive me if I forgot anyone.

Ells

Me

Quana - yes Quana

Lovesponge

Jawi

Thompson2B's man just came up

Justucia's man just came up

Nat just got approved today

JAP waiting for interview date

my2rmylife waiting for interview date

Mstee interview in October

Ms Palmer interview in October

I tried but I can't remember everything.

MrsHamilton and Culture1 - denials :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies…

Man, ya’ll chat too much. Lol I hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Congratulations Nat!!!! Your honey will be home very soon….

Jakeswife: I’m glad that things are getting a little better. My hubby had a hard time adjusting too, so now you see why we love Jamaica so much. It’s an awesome place to live and vacation. He even cried and I couldn’t do anything by hold him and tell him that things will be ok. He’s much better now though. Next month will make one year since he came to the US.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We are sitting in the airport at FLL and he just found a fellow JA to talk too, so I can have some me time. I know this is what he misses the most. That male bonding time he had with his friends.

well at least u understand enough to not take offence.it's difficult somtimes to be selfless about someone wanting a little more than what we are able to offer.Knowing you can do so much and no more to alleviate the restlessness they feel,sometimes bring feelings of inadequacy which can lead to anger and resentment.Understanding helps to lessen or eliminate those feelings.

Timeline
BY Request for my Team Member Bunz for the Newest Approval for Nat and Steve

Ok going to lunch by people

Um Dills, Im not a Jermaine fan per say but I do like that one lmao

Timeline
let me try that one Jakeswife...

who has kids...

Nelly's daughter had a baby so she is a grandmother now

Jgay who is now Stonelove had her baby I believe

I know I am missing someone

Breakups....

I can't remember any...

Kids that are being PITA's

Mine

Philly's

IrieCat - sometimes

Finesse - didn't want to ride the short bus to school

Mstee's two...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

i was thinking the same sg.. but didn't have time to reply.. one and half house is lighting fast..

i usually take about 3 hrs too.. and it really looks good my 2..

no bonding time for me.. id rather pay somebody to tackle all that hair.. LOL..they always quote me one price but then when they see all that hair.. they up it a bit.. i can't even blame them tho.. i TRY to tell them b4 hand.. her hair is LONG and THICK... :blush:

AMEN! and she has the nerve to be tender-headed too. :angry:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.