SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

this getting up at 5:30 no matter what time i go to work is hard ..any suggestions for energy ladies

Morning!

Congrats Sunny on the GC! Yay!

Too bad about the runner... not letting her compete could devastate her, if its something she worked for her whole life. I think her parents had a tough decision when she was born, how do you chose which gender you should raise a child!!???

how are you feeling today?

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies, Congratulations Jawi I must have missed that you tied the knot. How does it feel to be a married woman? You picked a great day too, your hubby can never forget that anniversary. Did you hear about the baby that was born on 9/9/09 at 9:09 and weighed 9lbs 9 oz its crazy.

Congrats Sunray on the Greencard, I am spreading VJ baby water love to you lol

Off to work ladies Have a HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

yankees girl when is your trip to ja ? soon right

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

monday morning....i hope.....we are flying standby again and flights look open to get on.....i just pray there are no delays, cancellations etc that will bump us.....we are going JetBlue thru JFK......and if that doesnt work then we will jump on AirJamaica or AA out of JFK

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

Today is a day of remembrance.. Let remember those who lost their lives on this day because of tragedy. remember those who assisted in the rescue efforts . those brave men and women who fought back on the one plane though they lost their lives they prevented more lives from being lost they are truly heroes ... lets not forget our service men and women that fight everyday for us.. and let thank the family of those men and women who support them ...

AND US ALL THANK GOD FOR ALL HE DOES EVERYDAY FOR US...

monday morning....i hope.....we are flying standby again and flights look open to get on.....i just pray there are no delays, cancellations etc that will bump us.....we are going JetBlue thru JFK......and if that doesnt work then we will jump on AirJamaica or AA out of JFK

OH OK I SEE WELL I HOPE IT GOES HOW YOU WANT AS WELL

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Morning Yardies, Congratulations Jawi I must have missed that you tied the knot. How does it feel to be a married woman? You picked a great day too, your hubby can never forget that anniversary. Did you hear about the baby that was born on 9/9/09 at 9:09 and weighed 9lbs 9 oz its crazy.

Congrats Sunray on the Greencard, I am spreading VJ baby water love to you lol

Off to work ladies Have a HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

:wow:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Timeline
mi cyaan even manage kiss up a dawg.. when him ave accident or eat up ya slippers.. him get mad cuss out han newspaper on him head LOL

naww. but kk, i feel u.. i TRY to treat my kids how i wanna be treated.. my daughter lost her blackberry on the bus but found it later.. i wanted to holler and scream and take it from her so she can appreciate it, but i thought.. would i want that to be done to me?? i lose things all the time and i know it don't feel good.. why should i shame her..

i just talked to her

it just depends on the actions how i will REact..

dat a ur fault...wah she a do wid yuh phone to beign wid

dat HAR phone my girl.. mi dawta 12 han have a phone for a while now!!!

oooo..ush..mi cou;da swear mi read.."she lost my BB on the buss" kiki...ush

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How does it feel to be Pittsburgh Steelers how does it feel to be NUMBER #1

How does it feel to be Tennessee Titans how does it feel to be WAY DOWN LOW!!!

Pittsburgh 13 vs Tennessee 10

Sorry JG…

Ladies I won’t front I was so nervous. Our lame azz city got mad coverage nation wide yesterday and all I kept thinking was how embarrassing if we lose after the city spent money for concerts and lunch. My future husband Troy (43) was hot on them boys until he got injured boo. I love the coach Mike Tomlin but I think our quarter back sucks.

Morning Gals!!! TGIF!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Enjoy ur trip girl....hope u dont have much hassle with that....bring back some tings fi mi......except di wata...lol

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
How does it feel to be Pittsburgh Steelers how does it feel to be NUMBER #1

How does it feel to be Tennessee Titans how does it feel to be WAY DOWN LOW!!!

Pittsburgh 13 vs Tennessee 10

Sorry JG…

Ladies I won’t front I was so nervous. Our lame azz city got mad coverage nation wide yesterday and all I kept thinking was how embarrassing if we lose after the city spent money for concerts and lunch. My future husband Troy (43) was hot on them boys until he got injured boo. I love the coach Mike Tomlin but I think our quarter back sucks.

Morning Gals!!! TGIF!!!

Dada I am so glad you posted the final score casue unfortunately i have to watch baby einstein nonstop every morning if i dont beat the kids awake to be able to catch the news LOL.....i dozed off during 4th quarter and thought for sure Tenessee was gonna win it with the 45 yard field goal.....i woke up wondering who won the game!

Enjoy ur trip girl....hope u dont have much hassle with that....bring back some tings fi mi......except di wata...lol

im neva bringin back wata again! i hope its not too much hassle either.....i just wanna snap my fingers and be there already!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, All.

Hayms, thanks for the update on the runner. I feel bad for her.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

Thanks for all of the congrats. As Ray opened the envelope to the GC I was singing, plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is.... :lol:

Lovesponge: Put the VJ preggo wata in the freezer and I'll come pick it up one of these days.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
this getting up at 5:30 no matter what time i go to work is hard ..any suggestions for energy ladies

Morning!

Congrats Sunny on the GC! Yay!

Too bad about the runner... not letting her compete could devastate her, if its something she worked for her whole life. I think her parents had a tough decision when she was born, how do you chose which gender you should raise a child!!???

how are you feeling today?

Feeling much better! Thanks!

Only thing I can do is get up when the alarm goes off... no snooze! Just makes me more sleepy. I open the shades, curtains let the light in... Then get Tierra up and get going... I can't be lazy 1st thing because it will just make me tired. Oh and then I make coffee!! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.