Timeline
Brown Suga

Song: Medley of old rock and roll songs

My opinion: It wasn't bad, not her best, I LOVE her makeup, very edgy

Anthony: $hited on it

Nadine: thought she should have chosen another song

Clyde: blah blah blah .... it was okay.... blah blah blah

:rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Theme: Rock and Roll

Princess Tia kicks things off

Song: Wake me Up (Evanessence)

My opinion: Started off VERY shaky. i was kinda in shock but it picked up a bit. i still think she's at her best when she sings reggae. i loved her outfit

Anthony: hated it

Nadine: liked it

Clyde: liked it

Adena Myrie

Song: Since you been gone (Kelly Clarkson)

My opinion: Vocals good. not a bad performance. lawd dat outfit was NOT flattering on her at all

Anthony: loved it

Nadine: loved it

Clyde: loved it

:ot: they keep referring to "issues" she is dealing with. what the hell are those issues?

i hear with princess tia from all the video that whAT she seems most comfortable with

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ooo...she lie to bout she go up deh (lol) but dem too full..BOAL..so she a go back tomorrow brite and early..ahahaa

too full fi wha?

after she nuh have nuttin a do

she better find herself out there tomorrow and get it dealt with asap

legz u patience will be blessed, nuff ppl wouldn;t be so patient wid her

yea myrie never do too good on the beyonce song

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Princess Tia kicks off the second segment

Song: I have no idea of the name

Singing with: Queen Iricka (sp)

My opinion: She seems much more comfortable with that song, but its a song alot of ppl don;t know. i wish she had chosen a more popular song

Anthony: thought it was okay, thinks she's charming

Nadine: liked it

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Timeline
ooo...she lie to bout she go up deh (lol) but dem too full..BOAL..so she a go back tomorrow brite and early..ahahaa

too full fi wha?

after she nuh have nuttin a do

she better find herself out there tomorrow and get it dealt with asap

legz u patience will be blessed, nuff ppl wouldn;t be so patient wid her

yea myrie never do too good on the beyonce song

bwoy..bunz...mi tell dem a fi dem bizniz cause a when dem did a dagga mi neva dere..she betta get har ####### up dey..go sawt out di ting..who the heck really knows where the BC stands..she so fool fool big tutty had year ole ooman

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Adena Myrie

Song: Don't know the name, i think its "When I'm With You"

Singing with: Tessanne Chyn

My Opinon: Not bad, tessanne looked cute and she allowed adena to control the stage even though its her song

Anthony: loved it (it's clear anthony is biased)

Nadine: loved it

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tia's Performances:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

goodnight everyone

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Brown Suga

Song: Di roots

Singing with: Etana

My opinion: Etana kinda outshined her and outdressed her but she sounded good

Anthony: Predictable, low key

Nadine: good song, sounded good

Clyde: better than previous (lawd him can chat!)

upherebl.gif

Timeline
goodnight everyone

night night my2!

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Brown Suga

Song: Di roots

Singing with: Etana

My opinion: Etana kinda outshined her and outdressed her but she sounded good

Anthony: Predictable, low key

Nadine: good song, sounded good

Clyde: better than previous (lawd him can chat!)

My two opinions I'll share (I try not to comment on the performances as I may be slightly biased. :P)

What is with Clyde's eye-rolling critiques sometimes? "I was looking up for the stars..." <crickets chirping as people wonder what he's talking about> "Because that brought the house down." It just feels like he thinks of them ahead of time, but still doesn't give a good delivery.

Also, one thing I liked during the second performances was that Tia wore yellow and Queen Ifrica wore black. That way, the eye was drawn to Tia more. The other two wore black when their guests wore colors, which I thought wasn't a great decision. On other shows, this might not matter, but the Rising Stars stage is so dark (compared to, say, American Idol) that when contestants wear black, their outfit can easily blend into the background.

At least Sugar had the hair to stand-out.

Okay, I will share my opinions on the contestants. :lol:

I find Adena very boring. When she performs, that's when I go check on my YouTube uploads, or come to see what's happening here on VJ, or check Facebook. She's never captured my interest.

Brown Sugar is always interesting. Even her first medley tonight, where the judges surprisingly echoed my EXACT THOUGHT of it ("Cotton Candy"), was entertaining even if it didn't seem to fit her style at all.

I never thought Moments could sing very well, especially individually, but found their performances much more entertaining than Adena's.

Princess Tia's stage performances don't seem to capture her personality as much as her live ones do. I'm not sure what people who've only seen her on the show, but not live, think of her personality, but it's different to me. Also, her song choices live seem to be better received than on the show. I know at the Bob Marley birthday bash this year, she sang 'Welcome to Jamrock" and "Redemption Song" which were great. At Steven's surprise party, she sang Beyonce's "Halo." That was the best I ever heard her sing. I WISH she'd have sang that in this competition, but oh well. She made it to the money anyway! <insert dollar-sign smiley>

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

clyde is too wordy

i think he likes to hear himself talk, a typical trait of men suffering from short man syndrome

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Hey Sheka....stop di complaing :)

SOOO...I'M TOO PISSED AGAIN..SO KIDS MOM CALLED "U NAME IS NOT ON THEIR BC"..NOW COME ONNNNNNN I WAANNNNA SCREEEEAAAM..I HATEEEEE STUPIDDDD PPL!!!

OK..as a mom U take responsibility..if that means dragging ur child's father to RGD or where ever...

And NO..i will not blae Kashi on this one..nope...she a stay at home mumma..tek care a yuh bizniz..yu cyaa just a wait fi Friday fi hand out....he took care of his bizniz u take care of the home..cooommmeee..still screaming!!!

rant done..wait maybe not...PHOCKING EDIAT!!!

dats why man fi careful a ooman dem pick up...

LIKE KARTEL AND STEVEN MCGREGOR SEY "YUH FI CAREFUL A DI PPL YUH KNOW, CAUSE NUFF A DEM NO REAL DEM FOE"....

is a common thing for the father name to not be on the bc, not that it makes it ok

they trying to pass a law now to make it mandatory, as a matter of fact is just a matter of time before they actually pass it

here in the good old state of va .. you cant put the fathers name on the bc unless they sign paternity papers saying they are the father ... i made sure imy kids dad was there to sign the papers

Good evening yardies, I faked my daughters father out, I told him that I would change her last name to his when I had to submit a corrected copy of the birth certificate.. he fell hook line and sinker lol :rofl:

Timeline
Hey Sheka....stop di complaing :)

SOOO...I'M TOO PISSED AGAIN..SO KIDS MOM CALLED "U NAME IS NOT ON THEIR BC"..NOW COME ONNNNNNN I WAANNNNA SCREEEEAAAM..I HATEEEEE STUPIDDDD PPL!!!

OK..as a mom U take responsibility..if that means dragging ur child's father to RGD or where ever...

And NO..i will not blae Kashi on this one..nope...she a stay at home mumma..tek care a yuh bizniz..yu cyaa just a wait fi Friday fi hand out....he took care of his bizniz u take care of the home..cooommmeee..still screaming!!!

rant done..wait maybe not...PHOCKING EDIAT!!!

dats why man fi careful a ooman dem pick up...

LIKE KARTEL AND STEVEN MCGREGOR SEY "YUH FI CAREFUL A DI PPL YUH KNOW, CAUSE NUFF A DEM NO REAL DEM FOE"....

is a common thing for the father name to not be on the bc, not that it makes it ok

they trying to pass a law now to make it mandatory, as a matter of fact is just a matter of time before they actually pass it

here in the good old state of va .. you cant put the fathers name on the bc unless they sign paternity papers saying they are the father ... i made sure imy kids dad was there to sign the papers

Good evening yardies, I faked my daughters father out, I told him that I would change her last name to his when I had to submit a corrected copy of the birth certificate.. he fell hook line and sinker lol :rofl:

Good night everyone

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.