• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok.

thanks for bringiing me up to speed...LOL

DADA... last time ( giving you the evil eye) girl go on and use that ticket for something fun

Hey Mrs P ...you hiding from your clients too???? LOL

DADA, VJ was giving me high blood pressure, messing with my sugar, giving me migraines... LOL

j/k ... but fi real i had to fall back... seems like you been holding it down though without me

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey Miss Z,

Girl im good, life is good, IM HAPPY :dance: work is stlll stressful but getting better and mi go back a yaad, next week so i cant complain...LOL

Damn you just plan trips and tell no one. A lot of yardies is going down this month. I want to go in Nov.. Oops I hope Quana don’t read t his.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol.. naw for real i can remember more than that..

portland got greencard today..

bunzy and ja p been approved..

lovesponge and ja p preggers (u know jgay is preggers right)

marlita is preggers wid twins

hmmmm

Congrats Portland...... :thumbs: Our GC is on the way also. Thanks God!

Dang, all the pregger folks inna di house. Wow, this is great.....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
ya knoa english just pop in every once and a while

where ells?? she pon fb still right??

Her bwaan day was Monday mi tink...

Maybe with school and all she is just too busy.

sunday was her bday

Oops I knew that I just wanted to see if you knew that…. :rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[quote name='DaDa' post='3294863' date='Sep 9

whappen, yuh cancel di trip at di last minute?

Yup!

why?

finesse...i can't believe you don't remember. her and Roc broke up so she didn't go.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
@ Philly....

One of my ex crack head clients who is pure EVIL, i been taking her around today trying to find her a place to live to move her out of her group home, and she done ( yeah i said done) called me all kind of b*ytches, said im jealous, etc cause she want to live in Beverly Hills on a social security/ SSI check budget. SO its been some kind of day....LOL <_<

What's wrong Honey...you can't find no home in Beverly Hills that is less than $674 in rent? :blush: You not on your job! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

sorry my 2.. thats why i never play catch up for ppl, i always forget stuff.. hotlegz used to do such a good job at that..but she nuh come but every blue moon now..

somebody celebrate wan anniversary too right???

mrs hamilton and culture were denied..

Timeline

Hey Chiney*Eyes, finesse, DaDa, dancehallquana, *SunRay*, my2rmylife, Bunzarelli, phillyfashionista....im gonna catch up.....at least its not as much as yesterday!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

ooohhhhh.. dada. i forgot about that ticket.. the plot THICKENS... when do u have to use it?? by next year right??

Yeah I have to use it by next Feb but keep me encouraged Q I really need your support to stay on track. See this is why I can never get anything accomplished my mind too wishy washy.

There is an HUGE event planning conf next Jan. It’s for event planners to come network and attend seminars. It can get rather expensive but I hear it would be good for me to just come, walk and browse through. I just told myself on Sunday I would use my ticket to attend it s around MLK day in New Orleans. (Ooh MLK day I memab spending that holiday in JA ahhhhhh) anyway I just said that is what I’ll use my ticket for and here come JAP chatting bout low tickets and now I want to go to JA!!!! Ugh!!!

Oh No Dada I wish you could save it for Feb I will be there renewing my vows (L) woo hooo!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.