SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You look constipated, Sus. Couldn't you at smile??????

LMAO - I think I was in pain with my back from standing - and I was the one holding out the cell phone tryin to get both our heads in the pic!

LOL - I lost half my head when I tried. Next year Sus we need to bring camping chairs. And I will DRIVE!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
where's JAPrincess?

mi late :blush:

look like mi miss nuff tings too :whistle:

:blink:

how is the little man and the little girl?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
:D

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey.. ya'll wanna see something FUNNY!!! on w/ the contact lense saga.. remember ex said he would get the rx filled but did not meet me to get the rx.. BUT he told my daughter that he gave me the money i found out last week..YES.. CRAZY..

so anyway.. i emailed him and told him that i did go ahead and fill her rx, as well as paid some medical bills from LAST YEARS appendectomy.. and would appreciate him doing his part any paying at least half of those bills..PERIOD.. THAT WAS THE ENTIRETY of the message

this is what i got back....

If you like I can help get your man a job? And I have a car for sell if you want to buy it for him I'll give it to you for $700.00 And I'll deposit $100 to your account on Friday for med bills and also contact. But do to the fact Taylor having allergies she really don't need to have contact in her eyes just an thought.

1Peter 5:6-7

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

so i politely told him.. i appreciate the sentiment.. and signed the email

mrs chaquana (maiden name) (roger's last name)

MAAADDDDDDDDDDD.... brite rass chat bout di WRONG ting ere.. slacknees nuh even can put more dan $100 toward ur children care every other week han ya wan chat bout mi USBAND!!!!.. check pon mi when mi see ya in child support court.. BUMBACLAAT!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i

WOW!! he is nuts! get to court girl! until you get a court order and a direct child support deposit, sad to say but you are opening yourself up to these types of comments. get over it already dude!!

Timeline
my2 your kids are so cute

jawi, your story touched me

you need to write a book/play/script about your own struggles, you'd put tyler perry's plays/movies to shame

ppl i feel like i am going to scream. let's just say i went to the ministry of national security on monday......to end up at the trn office today :angry: but I give God thanks that i started doing all this before the time it really becomes necessary.

Speaking of Tyler Perry anyone going to see his movie this weekend?

we are! hubby already asked me out on a date...

WHEW.. sexy time in di movie!!!

lol.. i don't like tyler perry's movies as much these days.. but im sure the kids will want to see it.. they were trying to see it FRIDAY..

Bunz u malice mi...mi send u 2 PM n all no mi caan get a blie

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
LOL.. finesse ya'll didn't make a video too?? lol

him too brite.. "when u grow up".. wanna punch his passive agressive rass in the nose everytime i see his pic.. him tink him di wizard of vj or sumting???

Q this has me RRRROOOOOLLLLLIIIINNNNN!!!! I'm so not used to you chatting like dis.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz u malice mi...mi send u 2 PM n all no mi caan get a blie

wha yuh a talk bout

mi never even see seh me have two message

mek me go check

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

yeah mon.. mi knoa, i filed MNTHS ago.. but since him nuh agree during mediation.. he get to set around another 3 mnths until a court date is open..

han even when him pay.. him ago chat bout mi usband... its just the way the cookie crumbled being married to wan so FACETY... like mi a tell him..even if my usband was a millionaire .. ya still guh pay ur part!!!

oh mi nuh tell ya.. he took it pon himself fi tell the girls.. he better get them some dresses for the wedding.. dem say WHO's.. him say "MINE sillies"

proposed to same woman him chat bout he would leave if ever i would take him back, getting married nxt march.. DYAM DERANGED.. i will pray for her..

Timeline
had a busy as heck weekend..

friday took the kids to a midnight movie..me and the youngest saw shorts and roger, my oldest and her likkle friend saw Halloween..BIIIIGGG let down..

sat after work.. sexy dancehall dinner at jalove..we all turn dancehall queen LOL

sunday..church then chicken and beer w/ the yardmen after futbol

monday.. we celebrated labor day jamaica style by cleaning the house and then american style at my moms BAR B Q!!!

Wah Jalove do turn her yaad into a club??

where's JAPrincess?

mi late :blush:

look like mi miss nuff tings too :whistle:

:blink:

how is the little man and the little girl?

we're all good :D

It was a CRAZY morning :wacko:

I swear getting ready in the morning is like a circus act some days :o

wait...little man, little girl...JAP a wah a gwaane?

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.