SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
morning yardies!

tamisha things are going great....could be better you know what i mean but for the most part things are going good.....i saw your reply in the other thread but replying to you here LOL.....babes are both walking.....planning a quick trip to JA next month for a few days and meet up with Journee from VJ regarding wedding plans.....i mentioned me and babies going to JA for a month in October and Richard isnt going for it and not working with me to make this possible.....i am not sure what to think.....agree with him opr be royally pissed off.....at the moment i am pissed off and am ignoring his calls til i calm down......

how are the rest of you doing?????

Cara...why is he objecting about you coming down for a month? If you are able to do it and it doesn't create a dramatic hardship, I would think he would be ok with it. Did he give you specific reasons, or is he just like "no" :unsure: I would be pissed too...but I would definitely need to get down to the real reason why so I/we could deal with it...Glad the wedding planning is going well. I'm hoping to be down there sometime next month too, so if you go maybe we can link up again!

i think the big reason is he doesnt have a place of his own and we would need to find a place for the month that is reasonable.....but my frustration here is that my mom was going to help him out with rent months ago if he found a reasonable place to live and he didnt follow thru and had he done so maybe he would have his own place and we would not have to worry about this thing......not 100% sure thats the reason but 99.9% sure it is......sooooo i have been researching places to stay for a month and no luck whatsoever.....but i am pissed that he doesnt attempt to look and see for us......we all know a jamaican is gonna get a better rate not to mention know about places that arent online.....ughhhhh.....i think it would be great to try and meet up......i am still hoping you guys are able to visit back in february so you can be there for our wedding.......fingers crossed

aww well hopefully everything will work out

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
iunno maybe its a cultural difference

maybe is just me

but if you have nothing constructive to contribute why turn around and praise yourself

is like yuh a rub it in the OP's face

this is why i post in a few threads and the only reason i post in them is because i'm in the process

if i wasn't i'd be locked in the yardie thread

UGH!

I agree Bunz wat that person said was of no help to MrsH....I agree with MrsPalmer....i would take a break from VJ.....it would be too depressing for me!

Watch...Nat be the next one preggo.....

:yes: Maybe :whistle:

when you all book tickets do you book with the airline directly or do you use a site..

Most of the time I find it cheaper to book directly from the airline......plus I like nonstop flights!

that what i was thinking to do ... im finding some interesting results like flights with me leaving norfolk then flying to new york, chicago or charlotte then flying to miami then kingston ..making the flights 11 hrs

:wow::wow: Yuh whole day done wit dat.....no sah me can't stay pon di plane or inna airports so long......hopefully u find something betta

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
hey there quana, my2 and mrs. palmer.....got any plans for today

just hanging at home no plans .... i found some better flights now to get to the airport thats a hour and a half away...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

im back.. no plans today.. excited bout having a whole day w/ nothing required of me LOL.. my friend is having a mj birthday party at her house tonight..lol do anything to have a party i guess, maybe i will go to that..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know I'm replying to myself BUT:

Cara...I was wondering if it were in relation to finances... :unsure: He could be very apprehensive at the fact that not only does he have to find a place that is suitable enough for all of you for a month, but just the other living expenses that would be involved with supporting himself AND his family on his salary. I know your mom offered to help, but we all know men and their pride. He probably wants to do it all on his own, and if he feels like he can't, then that might be why he is saying no. Not sure if that's it, but it's something to talk over with him. I'm sure that you all will figure something out though.

Quana...the MJ party sounds great! I'm not doing too much today--just doing a bunch of cleaning and unpacking :wacko:

My2...which airport are you looking at that's only an hour and a half away? That would be great if you could find something good there! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Cara...I was wondering if it were in relation to finances... :unsure: He could be very apprehensive at the fact that not only does he have to find a place that is suitable enough for all of you for a month, but just the other living expenses that would be involved with supporting himself AND his family on his salary. I know your mom offered to help, but we all know men and their pride. He probably wants to do it all on his own, and if he feels like he can't, then that might be why he is saying no. Not sure if that's it, but it's something to talk over with him. I'm sure that you all will figure something out though.

Quana...the MJ party sounds great! I'm not doing too much today--just doing a bunch of cleaning and unpacking :wacko:

My2...which airport are you looking at that's only an hour and a half away? That would be great if you could find something good there! :thumbs:

richmond international ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

richmond international ...

Oh ok :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

mrs p.. i NEED to be cleaning today, i don't think ive had a GOOD total clean since roger got here.. maybe dara is right, we are attached at the hip LOL.. whenever i start up something i start feeling bad cuz ive been gone to work all day or w/ the girls or at the gym or out dancing (had a GREAT TIME last nite mrs buggy!!!)

so i spend alot of downtime w/ roger.. so all my housework get pushed to the back..he does alot of it, but i like to just go thru the whole apt spring cleaning.. at least every two weeks..

i guess things will get back to normal in a lil while.. its been 2 mnths tho :unsure::rofl:

so note to u, get a housekeeper the first 3 mths, cuz as long as u and belly been apart.. cleaning house is gonna be the last thing on either of ur minds!!! :devil:

Timeline
mrs p.. i NEED to be cleaning today, i don't think ive had a GOOD total clean since roger got here.. maybe dara is right, we are attached at the hip LOL.. whenever i start up something i start feeling bad cuz ive been gone to work all day or w/ the girls or at the gym or out dancing (had a GREAT TIME last nite mrs buggy!!!)

so i spend alot of downtime w/ roger.. so all my housework get pushed to the back..he does alot of it, but i like to just go thru the whole apt spring cleaning.. at least every two weeks..

i guess things will get back to normal in a lil while.. its been 2 mnths tho :unsure::rofl:

so note to u, get a housekeeper the first 3 mths, cuz as long as u and belly been apart.. cleaning house is gonna be the last thing on either of ur minds!!! :devil:

:bonk::rofl::rofl:GURL....I might have to consider this! Especially for the first couple of weeks! Now when I have to go back to work, well...things should get back to normal, cause he's gonna pick up and clean around the house if he's not working...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.