Gone4good

Yardies- Medical Exam include Drug Test???

10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was just wondering... and so wasn't my fiance... seeing that it is so popular in Jamaica, Is a drug screening part of the medical exam? Do they even care about that?? If anyone knows for sure, please comment... thanks :wacko:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You would be suprised how long that stuff would last in your system especially if he was a constant user......I would start cleansing from now and not wait till later...........BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY!!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
I was just wondering... and so wasn't my fiance... seeing that it is so popular in Jamaica, Is a drug screening part of the medical exam? Do they even care about that?? If anyone knows for sure, please comment... thanks :wacko:

Classes of Aliens Ineligible to Receive Visas

(iv) who is determined (in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Health and Human Services) to be a drug abuser or addict, is inadmissible.

There have been people who were banned for 3 years just for admitting in the medical that they smoked in their past... :wacko:

Be careful.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes it is a requirement not just for Jamaicans.

JNR

Timeline

Required. And, like Justacia said.....DENY any past use at all or it will be a 3 year ban, possibly longer.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Deliberately lying to USCIS or the Consulate will earn you a lifelong ban from the US that is probably not waiverable. Being discovered with illicit drugs in your system during the medical will lead to a denial, but under certain conditions including treatment, counselling and rehabilitation, the denial is waiverable.

Telling someone to lie to USCIS is a violation of TOS for Visa Journey. To prevent further encouragement of illegal activities I am closing this thread.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.