UN-KNOWN

NVC WANTS LETTER FROM POLICE

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi ,

Just talked to NVC supervisor about PCC expire date and yesterday i also I went to Police department about my PCC matter again and even contacted US EMBASSY about the expiration date of Police certificate and POLICE said thats governmetn document they DONOT puts EXPIRE on that and will never put anything less or extra on that .That STUPID NVC says go to Police department and get letter explain why they dont put expire dates on Police certificate and even AMERICAN EMBASSY said they accepts same PCC what we gave to F*** NVC. I just dont know ####### is NVC doing.Its CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY F ***RS IN NVC DEPARTMENT.

Thanks

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not entirely out of the ordinary. They want an explanation as to why the PCC does not have an expiration date on it.

First of all its not democratic Country 2nd Police refuesed to give any kind of letter to explain why they dont put dates 3rd they told me that ALL EMBASIES in world accepts that same PCC .

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
That's not entirely out of the ordinary. They want an explanation as to why the PCC does not have an expiration date on it.

First of all its not democratic Country 2nd Police refuesed to give any kind of letter to explain why they dont put dates 3rd they told me that ALL EMBASIES in world accepts that same PCC .

Thanks

I'm not sure what Pakistan being a democracy or not has to do with anything, but okay.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Thanks

I'm not sure what Pakistan being a democracy or not has to do with anything, but okay.

Im not in PAKISTAN its SAUDI ARABIA . Im citizen of Pakistan but living in SAUDI ARABIA well anyway thanks for reading but we are kind a stuck dont know what to do .

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi ,

Just talked to NVC supervisor about PCC expire date and yesterday i also I went to Police department about my PCC matter again and even contacted US EMBASSY about the expiration date of Police certificate and POLICE said thats governmetn document they DONOT puts EXPIRE on that and will never put anything less or extra on that .That STUPID NVC says go to Police department and get letter explain why they dont put expire dates on Police certificate and even AMERICAN EMBASSY said they accepts same PCC what we gave to F*** NVC. I just dont know ####### is NVC doing.Its CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY F ***RS IN NVC DEPARTMENT.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your situation; just calm down and try and get the docs that they request.

JNR

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i have seen it posted where you might be able to send a letter to NVC and explain to them that the pcc will be presented at the interview. i think they thread is something like submitting packet without pcc. good luck, and remain calm. my husband's pcc he sent me does not have an expiry date either, just the date is was created.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

i have seen it posted where you might be able to send a letter to NVC and explain to them that the pcc will be presented at the interview. i think they thread is something like submitting packet without pcc. good luck, and remain calm. my husband's pcc he sent me does not have an expiry date either, just the date is was created.

Thanks kaushali i appreciate your answer .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Yes i did read that link and now that what we gonna do tomorrow we will write a letter to NVC and explain that Saudi Police refused to give the letter of reason why they dont put dates on Police certificate but we will obtain another fresh PCC at the time of Interview and will show that at US EMBASSY RIYADH . hope that might be helpful and they will accept our request.

Thank you all especially kaushali .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I can't speak for any other countries documents, but Canadian police reports don't have an expiry date on them. They only have the date they were produced.

How long ago did you get the police report done? Generally they are good for a year for U.S. immigration purposes.

Thanks kaushali i appreciate your answer .

You know that is worth a shot, after all if its not produced at time of the interview, you wont get the visa. Im in a simular situation, I dont want to send my husband card of Non military service, cause if NVC loses it, he has to go to ALgeria to get a new card produced.

SO Im sending colored copies with the translations and explain in a letter why there in no original in the IV packet.That we will produce the original exemption card at the interview.

Also hubby PCC from algeria expired, good for oly 3 months, but embassy said in a email to me, its up to the officer to accept or not at time of the interview. We are getting a new one from Algeria, and can produce it at the interview. Not sure if NVC will see it our way, UGH!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I can't speak for any other countries documents, but Canadian police reports don't have an expiry date on them. They only have the date they were produced.

How long ago did you get the police report done? Generally they are good for a year for U.S. immigration purposes.

Same in Russia, no expiration date on my wife's PCC, there is only date of issue

If police cert. are good for 1 year or produced within 1 year of the interview, would NVC still accept them IF they have a 3 month validity date on them such as my husbands Algerian PCC has on it? Im so afraid we will get RFE on this, we are getting a new one, but takes almost 2 months to get from Algeria to USA.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Per my experience and research of past 3 yrs....police certification does have an expiration date some expires w/in 3 mons othera 6mons. It might be country specific. i.e pakistanis are required to have a PCC w/expiration date.

My fiance's Admin processing took 16 months. we submitted his pcc b4 interview, after the completion of AP (16mons after) he was requested to re-submit his PCC.

If you read Islambad's forum u will come to find out that most of the PCC expires from 3-6mons, and the applicant is required to re-submit the PCC. This might be only for Pakistani citizen since Pak is on top of T-26 nations.

Calm down, immigration is not an easy process, it requires extreme levels of patience and tolerance. American citizens are given a special privilege, there is a long wait, thousands and thousand applying everyday, this is a v v complicated and stressful process. Anger will only hurt yourself.

Good lucks and try to abide by the rules and stay calm.

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.