Weevil

Number of times visiting the us.

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I forget which form, but on one of the forms for packet 3 they ask how many time has the fiance been in the us. I have rough ideas of some of his visits but not the exact dates as we no longer have the ticket stubs and his pasport doesn't have exit stamps. What should we write for those visits?

Our Timeline

03/2002 - Met on Yahoo Group.

07/2002 - Met in real life 1st time in NYC

02/2003 - 1st visit to Germany

04/2003 - Visit to Germany

08/2003 - Visit to US (& Trip to Niagara Falls)

09/2003 - 10/2003 - Spent 2 months in Germany

11/2004 - Visit to US

06/2005 - Visit to Germany & Proposal

12/2005 - Visit to US

08/2006 - Visit to Germany

11/2006 - Visit to US

09/2007 - Visit to Germany

12/2007 - Visit to US

06/2008 - Visit to Germany

10/2008 - Visit to US

10/2008 - Began gathering paperwork f/ I-129F

03/2009 - Submitted I-129F

03/13/09 - NOA1

05/2009 - Visit to Germany (& Europe road trip)

06/2009 - 08/2009 - Spent 2 months in US

08/17/09 - NOA2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Try and re-construct as well as you can with old credit card bills, emails etc. As long as you know the week or even month he arived in the USA and returned, you should probably be fine.

IN my case, I visited the USA many many times to see my boyfriend and for work. I was able to re-construct 25 visits to within a week of accuracy, but I knew there were a few visits more that I had no idea of when they were (several years ago, all on the VWP). So I listed what I could, and then wrote "There were between 5 and 10 more visits between 1997 and 2006, which unfortunately I have no recod of anymore. All of these visits were on the Visa Waiver Program, and none exceeded two weeks in duration." They accepted that.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Timeline

We called to ask about this question because it's next to impossible for a Canadian to list all the visits. Especially those who live close to the border and cross to go for dinner or shopping and such. We were told that the question was to determine if there had been any overstays and that we would be fine with writing "Numerous visits but none beyond (fill in # of days/weeks/months here)". So we did, and it was accepted.

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

There's been nine trips in the past 7 years, 7 of which I have the records, 1 I have the entry date but not the exit date. And the last one I don't have the dates at all since the hole punch through his old passport goes right through the date. All I know it was december.

Our Timeline

03/2002 - Met on Yahoo Group.

07/2002 - Met in real life 1st time in NYC

02/2003 - 1st visit to Germany

04/2003 - Visit to Germany

08/2003 - Visit to US (& Trip to Niagara Falls)

09/2003 - 10/2003 - Spent 2 months in Germany

11/2004 - Visit to US

06/2005 - Visit to Germany & Proposal

12/2005 - Visit to US

08/2006 - Visit to Germany

11/2006 - Visit to US

09/2007 - Visit to Germany

12/2007 - Visit to US

06/2008 - Visit to Germany

10/2008 - Visit to US

10/2008 - Began gathering paperwork f/ I-129F

03/2009 - Submitted I-129F

03/13/09 - NOA1

05/2009 - Visit to Germany (& Europe road trip)

06/2009 - 08/2009 - Spent 2 months in US

08/17/09 - NOA2

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

if you use freqent flyer card you will have full detailed list on all flights and can print that .....will show flight times and number of miles

that is y i use only 1 company...good for free flight and have all info there

hope this helps some

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
There's been nine trips in the past 7 years, 7 of which I have the records, 1 I have the entry date but not the exit date. And the last one I don't have the dates at all since the hole punch through his old passport goes right through the date. All I know it was december.

The advice above is good. State as many as you can and mention there are others with no overstays. I think they will get the picture. I also live in a border area and I cannot imagine even trying to guess how many times I have been to Canada and with no passport stamps, and just driving there, I do not know how I would answer that other "many other short visits for shopping, etc." as long as there are no violations and overstays (they will have a record if there is) the number and nature of the trips is not so important, just do your best

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.