MILITARY RECORDS F

PAKISTAN POLICE CERTIFICATE A

PHILIPPINE POLICE CERTIFICATE O

IRS WAIVER F

PHOTOGRAPH Y

PETITIONER MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE F

PETITIONER BIRTH CERTIFICATE F

* Document Status Description

A = Applicant must acquire this document and present it at the time of the interview.

F = This form is not necessary for this application.

O = The original document has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements.

P = The police certificate must be requested by the applicant. The issuing police authority will

send the police record directly to the appropriate US Embassy to have on hand at the time of the

interview.

T = An acceptable document has been received, but a translation is required as the submitted document is not in English or the official language of the processing post. The applicant must present a certified translation at the time of the interview.

U = The applicant has informed the NVC that the required document is unavailable.

X = The required document is unobtainable for this country per the Foreign Affairs Manual.

Y = The required document has been received and accepted.

I = The required form is incomplete. Please ensure that a complete form is presented at the interview.

S = Scanned document received. The original document must be presented at the time of the interview.

*** so we need to show my husband's police clearance from pakistan. i dont understand this part because we already sent an original copy of the pakistan police clearance so why does he need to bring another one? can he bring just a copy?

HOW CAN WE GET ANOTHER POLICE CLEARANCE? MY HUSBAND DOES NOT LIVE IN PAKISTAN ANYMORE

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

Oct. 27, 2007...my beautiful son is born

USCIS IR-1/CR-1 Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Feb. 05, 2009: I 130 sent

Feb. 12, 2009: NAO1

Feb. 17, 2009: first touch

Feb. 18, 2009: Touch

May 01, 2009: Touch and NAO2 mailed...yeah hey!

May 08, 2009: NAO2 in the mail

NVC Journey

May 15, 2009: NVC case number

May 18, 2009: Gave email add to NVC

May 28, 2009: Received DS 3032 / I-864 Bill

June 1, 2009: Paid I-864 Bill

June 5, 2009: sent AOS stuff

June 29, 2009: sent DS 230

June 28 - Aug. 8: i spent time with my boys in the philippines

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

CURRENTLY DOING: PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR MY SON'S PETITION!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS C

DS-230-I Y

DS-230-II Y

PASSPORT Y

BIRTH CERTIFICATE O

ADOPTION F

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE O

MARRIAGE TERMINATION F

COURT RECORDS F

FINANCIAL EVIDENCE Y

CUSTODY PAPERS F

MILITARY RECORDS F

IRS WAIVER F

PHOTOGRAPH Y

A = Applicant must acquire this document and present it at the time of the interview.

O = The original document has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements.

P = The police certificate must be requested by the applicant. The issuing police authority will

send the police record directly to the appropriate US Embassy to have on hand at the time of the

interview.

T = An acceptable document has been received, but a translation is required as the submitted document is not in English or the official language of the processing post. The applicant must present a certified translation at the time of the interview.

U = The applicant has informed the NVC that the required document is unavailable.

X = The required document is unobtainable for this country per the Foreign Affairs Manual.

I = The required form is incomplete. Please ensure that a complete form is presented at the interview.

S = Scanned document received. The original document must be presented at the time of the interview.

*** so we need to show my husband's police clearance from pakistan. i dont understand this part because we already sent an original copy of the pakistan police clearance so why does he need to bring another one? can he bring just a copy?

HOW CAN WE GET ANOTHER POLICE CLEARANCE? MY HUSBAND DOES NOT LIVE IN PAKISTAN ANYMORE

the first thing they asked on the day of interview even before the interview starts, is new original PC.its I guess standard for Pakistani Nationals.they asked new PC to bring on the day of interview,I m telling this with personal experience my mom had interview on july 16th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

DS-230-I Y

DS-230-II Y

PASSPORT Y

BIRTH CERTIFICATE O

ADOPTION F

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE O

MARRIAGE TERMINATION F

COURT RECORDS F

FINANCIAL EVIDENCE Y

CUSTODY PAPERS F

MILITARY RECORDS F

IRS WAIVER F

PHOTOGRAPH Y

interview.

the first thing they asked on the day of interview even before the interview starts, is new original PC.its I guess standard for Pakistani Nationals.they asked new PC to bring on the day of interview,I m telling this with personal experience my mom had interview on july 16th.

THANK YOU WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST !

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

Oct. 27, 2007...my beautiful son is born

USCIS IR-1/CR-1 Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Feb. 05, 2009: I 130 sent

Feb. 12, 2009: NAO1

Feb. 17, 2009: first touch

Feb. 18, 2009: Touch

May 01, 2009: Touch and NAO2 mailed...yeah hey!

May 08, 2009: NAO2 in the mail

NVC Journey

May 15, 2009: NVC case number

May 18, 2009: Gave email add to NVC

May 28, 2009: Received DS 3032 / I-864 Bill

June 1, 2009: Paid I-864 Bill

June 5, 2009: sent AOS stuff

June 29, 2009: sent DS 230

June 28 - Aug. 8: i spent time with my boys in the philippines

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

CURRENTLY DOING: PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR MY SON'S PETITION!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Have a family member get it for him, thats what we did

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

• 3 months later...
Timeline

DS-230-I Y

DS-230-II Y

PASSPORT Y

BIRTH CERTIFICATE O

ADOPTION F

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE O

MARRIAGE TERMINATION F

COURT RECORDS F

FINANCIAL EVIDENCE Y

CUSTODY PAPERS F

MILITARY RECORDS F

IRS WAIVER F

PHOTOGRAPH Y

interview.

if he have the copy it this enough bz i also got the same message.

thanks

event.png

event.png

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

My husband's Original police certificate is with NVC. Today I got email from NVc to inform that the interview has been scheduled and mentioned the documents needed. They need Original Police certificate to be brought to the interview and it is not easy to get the original police certificate again and again in Pakistan. What do we do?

I am a word, uttered and repeated by the voice of nature..

Qfuim8.png

AP Track List

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : Feb- 15- 2009

I-130 Approved : April- 04- 2009

NVC Received : May- 05- 2009

NVC Left : Dec- 31st- 2009

Interview Date : Feb- 17th- 2010

Interview Result : Approved- NO AP Alhamdulillah

Visa in Hand: Feb- 25- 2010

Entry in USA: Waiting..... (Inshallah)

Timeline

My husband had his interview on the 7Th and that was the first thing they ask for, he had a copy. But ... They want the original.

u9vmq44n58.gif

'It's not how much you give or what you say, it is how much love you give in what you do'

as1czXHFg2B1530MjEyODc2c3wwMDAyNDNsfFNpbmNlIHdlIHdlcmUgbWFycmllZA.gif

Timeline
My husband had his interview on the 7Th and that was the first thing they ask for, he had a copy. But ... They want the original.

yes sister today i meet wd muhammad in islamabad and today i also did my medical and attest my police clearance certificate :thumbs:

event.png

event.png

Timeline
yes sister today i meet wd muhammad in islamabad and today i also did my medical and attest my police clearance certificate :thumbs:

I'm happy that the two of you got to meet each other. And would be great if the both of you can keep in once in the states, Inshaallah . :star:

u9vmq44n58.gif

'It's not how much you give or what you say, it is how much love you give in what you do'

as1czXHFg2B1530MjEyODc2c3wwMDAyNDNsfFNpbmNlIHdlIHdlcmUgbWFycmllZA.gif

Timeline

Yap I told him to get one regardless of how much trouble he face to get another original one. :blink:

I am a word, uttered and repeated by the voice of nature..

Qfuim8.png

AP Track List

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : Feb- 15- 2009

I-130 Approved : April- 04- 2009

NVC Received : May- 05- 2009

NVC Left : Dec- 31st- 2009

Interview Date : Feb- 17th- 2010

Interview Result : Approved- NO AP Alhamdulillah

Visa in Hand: Feb- 25- 2010

Entry in USA: Waiting..... (Inshallah)

Filed: Other Timeline

Guys,

I need to do Police's Certificates from Rawalpindi SSP.

Are they available to download?Does anyone have a scanned/unfilled form I can use?

I live in Rawalpindi Cantt.I know where the SSP office is but its hard to get there when I have time.

If possible please assist.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Guys,

I need to do Police's Certificates from Rawalpindi SSP.

Are they available to download?Does anyone have a scanned/unfilled form I can use?

I live in Rawalpindi Cantt.I know where the SSP office is but its hard to get there when I have time.

If possible please assist.

Thanks

Go to Sp Office near District Court Rawalpindi and get the Form. They do not accept prited form so go and get the form from their. You need 3 Passportsize pictures, Copy of ID Card, Copy of Passport. If you want to ask something you can call me.

Best Regards,

Ch. Ejaz Ashraf Lawyer

Email: worshipper1981@yahoo.com

Cell : +92 0321 4581017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.