ScottThuy

Yahoo IM Chats at HCMC interview

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

What I would do is make sure you print ALL the chat logs, and then start by printing one chat per week, and if you feel froggy, print 2 or 3 per week, but just as Anh Map said give them a very good sampling. I would print at least one per week. You are luckier than Binh and me. She is a English teacher, so our chats consist of HELLO and I love you Good night. We mainly use the web cam and voice conference. Binh started to print screen with my web cam up and our call duration on the message screen. We will talk for at least 1 hour each time, and there were many many 2 and 3 hour conversations. I do not think the Co hardly even looked at them. But at least they were there. I think Binh had about 15 pounds worth of papers she printed out also. I know it took over 2 binders just to hold the paper evidence, not to mention over 100 photos of us together, and another 100 of our engagement party. I figure that over kill is always the best way to go, maybe to some it might look like we are pushing our relationship to hard, but heck they want proof of bonified relationship, what other ways are there to prove. If we were together and they went with us to eat or just to go shopping they would be able to see our relationship is real, but they don't and wont do that, so I say over kill is the way to go. It so far has not helped our case, but I would do it the exact way again next time. Good luck we are all praying for you.

Jerome

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Yes, better to kill a tree and give them lots to read through. Our blue slip asked for more early relationship communication and we gave them all of it from both sides. It was a ton of paper (and I was printing all of it while on the road for work, thanks Hampton Inn) In our case they flipped through, looked at the other requested info (proof of my ex-wife's address) and gave her the pink right then.

There is no clear cut path to pink other than not skimping on the evidence. We all are aware that it is a high fraud post. Love doesn't count enough points. It's all in the evidence along with the circumstances.

I think that this process is much harder for a couple that are both Viet, especially if there is a lot of family in the US. Those couples have to front load the petition and bring even more evidence to the interview.

Keep thinking like a CO when you prepare your packets. Stay positive. Keep your Viet fiance(e)/spouse feeling positive going into the interview and the pink will arrive.

Edited by Anh map

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Yes, better to kill a tree and give them lots to read through. Our blue slip asked for more early relationship communication and we gave them all of it from both sides. It was a ton of paper (and I was printing all of it while on the road for work, thanks Hampton Inn) In our case they flipped through, looked at the other requested info (proof of my ex-wife's address) and gave her the pink right then.

There is no clear cut path to pink other than not skimping on the evidence. We all are aware that it is a high fraud post. Love doesn't count enough points. It's all in the evidence along with the circumstances.

I think that this process is much harder for a couple that are both Viet, especially if there is a lot of family in the US. Those couples have to front load the petition and bring even more evidence to the interview.

Keep thinking like a CO when you prepare your packets. Stay positive. Keep your Viet fiance(e)/spouse feeling positive going into the interview and the pink will arrive.

I will 4 sure keep her away from VJ.. too many emotional ups and downs with all of the blue slips and few pinks.. she would crack up at the interview if she read about all of the bad news... she is confident now and can answer any question that they ask.... I have one of those pull behind crates for files.. I think that will be going in with her loaded to the brim. I find myself constantly trying to think of something I can add that will make a positive impact on the CO...

I wonder if a letter from a party official as a witness of bonafide relationship would mean anything to the CO...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Remember that the interview is at a stand up window. No real opportunity to spread out a preponderance of new info/evidence.

You talking about a member of the Democratic or Republican party? :whistle:

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline
Remember that the interview is at a stand up window. No real opportunity to spread out a preponderance of new info/evidence.

You talking about a member of the Democratic or Republican party? :whistle:

:rofl:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
Those are the big red flags I saw and will be tough. Glad you see them and being proactive about them. Personally I would just send a really good sampling of the chats and be prepared to print the others in case of blue for more proof of relationship stuff and bombard them.

Do not have to answer this if you don't want but what is the ages of you too. The meaning is what is the age difference?

Ah screw it.. I'm going to start printing and just have her take a box of paper... :thumbs: I did just find the Call log in Yahoo IM and now I can Screen capture that data as well... wow, looking at the chat log, the call log, and the actual phone log its alot of daily communication in my book.. especially given the time difference...

Im 45 and she will be 30. not as bad as some of the guys I see in late 50's or even 60's and girls in early 20's... but not as close as others ages as well.... I think the fact that we worked together there and met through our employment may help...

NgocThuan his name was listed in the Ho Khau for a few years to get her son in school... he never lived there or even slept a single night in the house. I compare it to those on VJ that say they are living with parents to have a physical address...The name was removed as soon as I found out it was in there, but as we all know it will still show him in there for that time.. the guy is a real tool and has done everything he can to hinder us.

I have a larger age difference so no sweat. A shame about her Ex but with being proactive you should overcome it. It seems you are doing everything right and I expect a good outcome eventually.

Timeline
Those are the big red flags I saw and will be tough. Glad you see them and being proactive about them. Personally I would just send a really good sampling of the chats and be prepared to print the others in case of blue for more proof of relationship stuff and bombard them.

Do not have to answer this if you don't want but what is the ages of you too. The meaning is what is the age difference?

Ah screw it.. I'm going to start printing and just have her take a box of paper... :thumbs: I did just find the Call log in Yahoo IM and now I can Screen capture that data as well... wow, looking at the chat log, the call log, and the actual phone log its alot of daily communication in my book.. especially given the time difference...

Im 45 and she will be 30. not as bad as some of the guys I see in late 50's or even 60's and girls in early 20's... but not as close as others ages as well.... I think the fact that we worked together there and met through our employment may help...

NgocThuan his name was listed in the Ho Khau for a few years to get her son in school... he never lived there or even slept a single night in the house. I compare it to those on VJ that say they are living with parents to have a physical address...The name was removed as soon as I found out it was in there, but as we all know it will still show him in there for that time.. the guy is a real tool and has done everything he can to hinder us.

I have a larger age difference so no sweat. A shame about her Ex but with being proactive you should overcome it. It seems you are doing everything right and I expect a good outcome eventually.

I will be taking so many pictures of us with anyone we can find in November... hopefully we will have just about everything prepared at that point aside from additional chat and phone evidence...

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I will 4 sure keep her away from VJ.. too many emotional ups and downs with all of the blue slips and few pinks.. she would crack up at the interview if she read about all of the bad news... she is confident now and can answer any question that they ask.... I have one of those pull behind crates for files.. I think that will be going in with her loaded to the brim. I find myself constantly trying to think of something I can add that will make a positive impact on the CO...

I wonder if a letter from a party official as a witness of bonafide relationship would mean anything to the CO...

Prepare her for questions about the wife that is in prison, and if you have children that do not live with you make sure she knows how to explain why you are apart and why she is in jail if asked. I did not get into great detail with my fiancee on that point and I think it was more of the prison thing that hampered our pink and turned it blue. Just make sure anything that might seem odd or not usual that she can explain it away that will greatly help

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline

I will be taking so many pictures of us with anyone we can find in November... hopefully we will have just about everything prepared at that point aside from additional chat and phone evidence...

Too awesome. Have fun and take care. I have a good friend heading over there for the second time and leaving the 4th. I know he is excited too.

Timeline
Prepare her for questions about the wife that is in prison, and if you have children that do not live with you make sure she knows how to explain why you are apart and why she is in jail if asked. I did not get into great detail with my fiancee on that point and I think it was more of the prison thing that hampered our pink and turned it blue. Just make sure anything that might seem odd or not usual that she can explain it away that will greatly help

We have over 250 questions that we discuss regularly and she can explain all with no issue.. all the way to, who do I fish with where and what do I catch... She knows all about exes and even knows what classes my son takes in school and about my degrees and what courses I teach and at which Universities...

Timeline

Too awesome. Have fun and take care. I have a good friend heading over there for the second time and leaving the 4th. I know he is excited too.

I wanted to go now but I am saving $ for when she gets approved. so only 1 more trip before the interview.... that trip with cost us and then she is gonna do some decorating when she gets here.. looking forward to the Dam Hoi in Nov. We cant decide on going back to Sa pa or to Ha long bay

Timeline

I wanted to go now but I am saving $ for when she gets approved. so only 1 more trip before the interview.... that trip with cost us and then she is gonna do some decorating when she gets here.. looking forward to the Dam Hoi in Nov. We cant decide on going back to Sa pa or to Ha long bay

Sounds great. The before mention about the babe learning all about you and being prepared to answer anything I can't stress enough. If she doesn't know something just tell her to say she don't know. They ask many things that no way she could know like how big was the biggest fish I ever caught. She just answered that she has no way of knowing as she had never fished with me yet.

Timeline
Sounds great. The before mention about the babe learning all about you and being prepared to answer anything I can't stress enough. If she doesn't know something just tell her to say she don't know. They ask many things that no way she could know like how big was the biggest fish I ever caught. She just answered that she has no way of knowing as she had never fished with me yet.

If we get the pkt 3 & 4 soon enough, we may be doing the medical etc when I am there in Nov.... so I may head down to HCMC in late Nov. rather than Ha long Bay

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
I will 4 sure keep her away from VJ.. too many emotional ups and downs with all of the blue slips and few pinks.. she would crack up at the interview if she read about all of the bad news

I'm taking the opposite approach with Phuong. She knows a lot of people get a blue slip on the first interview, and many get another blue on the second. I think it will be a lot less stressful for her if she goes into the interview expecting the blue slip, especially since nothing she does or says at the interview is likely to change a predetermined blue to a pink. One of her friends interviewed two days ago and got a blue slip. She went to the village today to see it and talk to them about the interview.

My problem is she's getting too much "advice" from friends. One of her friends, who is married to a USC and got a blue slip, told her that the CO would want to see pictures of us sleeping together! :blink:

I said, "Em yêu, don't you think the consulate is going to wonder who took the photo?" :whistle:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline
I will 4 sure keep her away from VJ.. too many emotional ups and downs with all of the blue slips and few pinks.. she would crack up at the interview if she read about all of the bad news

I'm taking the opposite approach with Phuong. She knows a lot of people get a blue slip on the first interview, and many get another blue on the second. I think it will be a lot less stressful for her if she goes into the interview expecting the blue slip, especially since nothing she does or says at the interview is likely to change a predetermined blue to a pink. One of her friends interviewed two days ago and got a blue slip. She went to the village today to see it and talk to them about the interview.

My problem is she's getting too much "advice" from friends. One of her friends, who is married to a USC and got a blue slip, told her that the CO would want to see pictures of us sleeping together! :blink:

I said, "Em yêu, don't you think the consulate is going to wonder who took the photo?" :whistle:

It was a camera with time delay.. I swear! :innocent:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.