SimoAndYvette

I Miss My MENA Sister's!

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Hello Ladies!

I am SO sorry it has been so long! I miss all of our talks! I feel like it has been 100 years since I was on!

Okay, I do not remember who it was who "forewarned" me about the 1st year after Said would get here....but YES! You were right! I feel like I was on a rollercoaster! :blink:

Thank God, it is leveling out finally! :dance:

I need updates...tell me how you all are!

Yvette

:star:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Welcome back!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi! I am Olive AKA Martiniolive :) I can so relate to the rollercoaster LOL welcome to my world. It's been 8mos now and we are definately leveling out too. Welcome back. I just came back too, so has rajaareda maybe it's the 7-8 month itch ;)

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Hello Ladies!

I am SO sorry it has been so long! I miss all of our talks! I feel like it has been 100 years since I was on!

Okay, I do not remember who it was who "forewarned" me about the 1st year after Said would get here....but YES! You were right! I feel like I was on a rollercoaster! :blink:

Thank God, it is leveling out finally! :dance:

I need updates...tell me how you all are!

Yvette

Love the burberry car seat cover!

I agree with u about the 1st year a roller coaster!!! Im so glad to hear everything is leveling

out. Its good to see u back!!!!

Timeline

GOSH! I am so happy to hear from you all!

Martiniolive I am so happy everything worked out ... and your hubby is with you!

I need to send you an email and update you on my daughter Toree and Rachid's visa :crying:

Anyway...I will definitely be more present!

Also, if anyone is on Facebook...look me up (Yvette El Moujahid). Rajaa and I belong to a link regarding being married to a FOB (LOL LOL)

Talk to you all soon!

Timeline

Yvette are you the one that filed same time as your daughter and husbands son? I think I started a facebook but never finished it I will look into that. Olive

GOSH! I am so happy to hear from you all!

Martiniolive I am so happy everything worked out ... and your hubby is with you!

I need to send you an email and update you on my daughter Toree and Rachid's visa :crying:

Anyway...I will definitely be more present!

Also, if anyone is on Facebook...look me up (Yvette El Moujahid). Rajaa and I belong to a link regarding being married to a FOB (LOL LOL)

Talk to you all soon!

yeah, whatever happened with their visa process????

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yo! I KNOW what you mean about missing the MENA sisters! I joined the slumber party Saturday night and had so much fun. It was like "Old Home" week or something there were so many peeps I hadn't talked to in a long time.

Hicham came home last March and it has been like one of those rides that has the pirate ship that goes in the 360...you know the one where you are hanging up side down....that is what it has been like for us. I didn't expect us to have as much as a readjustment like some whose husbands had never been to the States before, but we really have gone through a readjustment. I think we are starting to level out now. Inshallah!

Hi! Good to see you posting again.

My rollercoaster is just coasting, starting that uphill climb (cant ya hear the rails clickin? ) up up up and in December ~~~ my ride starts. I'm ready for the ups and downs the spins and swirls. Bring it on! :P

Jackie (F)

Jax, hope you got your arms raised high because Inshallah, you will be on the down hill side really soon! :)

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline

OK Jax....here is your emergency survival adjustment prep list: most of the journey will of course be blissful :dance: but for those other times here you go 1. A garden or simular area to retreat to full of flowers and pretty things (a blow off steam area if you will :innocent: ) 2. Some form of sleep aide that knocks you out when you won't let up on an issue and he just can't seem to get your point :angry: . 3. A really high stack of pillows or matresses...just something to pound on instead of him :thumbs: . 4. If you don't already know how..learn to meditate or be able to clear your mind. 5. (maybe this should be #1) Make a promise to yourself that no matter what happens, no matter how bad an issue might seem, you will not think of quiting during the first 12 mos. Because i am positive that by the 12th month you will level out like most of us. Sorry if I make this look rough to some people reading this but.....I have seen this rollercoaster happen...and it's usually worth it if you ride it out LOL.....

My rollercoaster is just coasting, starting that uphill climb (cant ya hear the rails clickin? ) up up up and in December ~~~ my ride starts. I'm ready for the ups and downs the spins and swirls. Bring it on! :P

Jackie (F)

Timeline

Jackie....make sure your seat is in the upright position and your seat belt SECURELY fastened! LoL loL!! :dance::dance:

Jackie (F)

Timeline

Man Olive....I felt like you were just writing about me and Simo!!!! The other night when we were going to bed he commented on how things are so much better now. The one thing that continuously comes up for me is this, COMMUNICATION is key!! You will mean something one way, and will be understood as something TOTALLY different. :blink: I learned quick to explain in a way he would understood. Each month he got it a little more, and now he doesn't automatically assume the wrong thing, he steps back and verifies it. :thumbs: Even though are still issues and the rollercoaster takes an additional ride every so often, all the "family" things we have created with our son make up for it. We love spending the afternoon in the mountains, or at the park playing soccer. THOSE days make it ALL worth it!!!!

OK Jax....here is your emergency survival adjustment prep list: most of the journey will of course be blissful :dance: but for those other times here you go 1. A garden or simular area to retreat to full of flowers and pretty things (a blow off steam area if you will :innocent: ) 2. Some form of sleep aide that knocks you out when you won't let up on an issue and he just can't seem to get your point :angry: . 3. A really high stack of pillows or matresses...just something to pound on instead of him :thumbs: . 4. If you don't already know how..learn to meditate or be able to clear your mind. 5. (maybe this should be #1) Make a promise to yourself that no matter what happens, no matter how bad an issue might seem, you will not think of quiting during the first 12 mos. Because i am positive that by the 12th month you will level out like most of us. Sorry if I make this look rough to some people reading this but.....I have seen this rollercoaster happen...and it's usually worth it if you ride it out LOL.....

Jackie (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.