Mikke

ROC september 08

26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Did you receive the one year extension letter? Have you moved since the time that you filed? Did you get a biometrics appointment letter?

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Do you still live as the same address? If not, did you file the AR-11 change of address?

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I would thinking scheduling an Infopass appointment would be in order.

They should be able to tell you the status of your case, the status of your AR-11, and provide you a stamp in your passport extending your LPR status for an additional period of time. (The exact amount of time is usually left up to the officials at the USCIS location)

Filed: Country: Tanzania
Timeline
I would thinking scheduling an Infopass appointment would be in order.

They should be able to tell you the status of your case, the status of your AR-11, and provide you a stamp in your passport extending your LPR status for an additional period of time. (The exact amount of time is usually left up to the officials at the USCIS location)

I already went to info pass app and recieved a stump. Does anybody have similar case?

Mail a copy of the AR-11 with receipt number to the service center. VSC? Reference your case number and A #. Add a note about checking status.

Call the 800 number and ask for a service request and give them your new address.

Just filing an AR-11 does not guarantee that it will catch up to your case.

Good luck.

Russian Fiancee - Moscow Embassy

1/27/06 Mailed I-129F to TSC and forwarded to CSC for K-1 & K-2 Visa

2/1/06 CSC received I-129F

2/7/06 Received NOA1 TSC

4/14/06 I-129F Approved

4/25/06 Received NOA2 TSC

5/12/06 Received at NVC

5/18/06 Mailed to US Embassy, Moscow

8/9/06 Physical Exams for K-1 & K-2

8/11/06 Interview Scheduled

8/11/06 VISA APPROVED

8/17/06 Visa Received

9/12/06 Flight from SVO

12/09/06 MARRIED

2/16/07 Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP

3/15/07 Biometrics scheduled (Had to Re-schedule)

3/22/07 Biometrics completed for K-1 & K-2

4/11/07 Received phone call from USCIS, Interview Scheduled, FBI check completed

4/16/07 AOS Interview, passed pending I-693A

4/16/07 Civil Surgeon completed I-693A, I-693A submitted to USCIS office

4/18/07 Notice mailed welcoming New Permanent Resident

4/19/07 Card production ordered for K-1 & K-2

4/25/07 2 Year Green Card Received dated 4/17/07

1/21/09 Mailed I-751 to VSC for K-1 & K-2

1/24/09 VSC Received I-751

1/31/09 I-797C, Notice of Action Received for Wife

2/20/09 Biometrics Letter Received for Wife, Appt 3/2/09 Completed

2/20/09 I-797C, Notice of Action Received for Step-daughter

2/24/09 Biometrics Letter Received for Step-daughter Appt 3/10/09 Completed

3/2/09 Mailed Wife's Passport to Houston for Renewal - Received 6/5/09

9/15/09 Interview at New Orleans Field Office

1/19/10 Eligible to file N-400 for Citizenship

Timeline
Mail a copy of the AR-11 with receipt number to the service center. VSC? Reference your case number and A #. Add a note about checking status.

Call the 800 number and ask for a service request and give them your new address.

Just filing an AR-11 does not guarantee that it will catch up to your case.

Good luck.

Is anybody waiting like me?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Duplicate posts merged.

Mikke, What Service Center did you file at? VSC?

You might want to contact your Congressman or Senator and ask them to investigate the delay for you. You can find your Senator here:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_info...enators_cfm.cfm

and your Congressman here: http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml

You will need to provide a signed 'release' form authorizing them to investigate for you but they should be able to help. I contacted my Senator when my ROC was a year old and it was approved very shortly afterwards.

Good luck.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
Duplicate posts merged.

Mikke, What Service Center did you file at? VSC?

You might want to contact your Congressman or Senator and ask them to investigate the delay for you. You can find your Senator here:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_info...enators_cfm.cfm

and your Congressman here: http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml

You will need to provide a signed 'release' form authorizing them to investigate for you but they should be able to help. I contacted my Senator when my ROC was a year old and it was approved very shortly afterwards.

Good luck.

Yes VCS,THank u

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

For a long time VSC was extremely slow. Then last Spring it started to transfer files to CSC and things began to move more quickly. By your file date you were probably on the border line of the files that got transferred and those that didn't. It could be that your file has been misplaced - or misfiled - and something needs to 'shake it loose'. That is what your Senator or House Representative can do. Good luck to you.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.