Josephs

Interview Today!!!!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Phi's Interview is today. I am waiting now at Achduong Garden Cafe. I am prying for pink and trying not to lose my mind. I still dont know what they will say about her not passing medical. I am hoping they will just say PINK and then wait until she is healthy. we will see.

Please Pry for pink with me! I will try to update after Interview. I am also waiting to leave HCM. I dont like it at all. but so far my trip is good. it took us like 5 or 6 Pho places to find a somewhat good pho. anyways, Wish us luck

PLEASE PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVESIG3.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wish u all the luck in the world

go for pink

be postive

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Phi's Interview is today. I am waiting now at Achduong Garden Cafe. I am prying for pink and trying not to lose my mind. I still dont know what they will say about her not passing medical. I am hoping they will just say PINK and then wait until she is healthy. we will see.

Please Pry for pink with me! I will try to update after Interview. I am also waiting to leave HCM. I dont like it at all. but so far my trip is good. it took us like 5 or 6 Pho places to find a somewhat good pho. anyways, Wish us luck

Think Pink!!! Jessie and I will be praying for you! Think pink!!!!!

c3ui55avqx8o20jy.png

good luck, but I sure you will got blue for the first time.

those ###### consulers there like to give blue

CR1 timeline:

11/2008: submit I130

11/15/2008: case sent to CSC

06/02/2009: uscis approval

08/05/2009: interview-get blue slip request timeline

08/25/2009: submit timeline - get denial blue slip

Không có gì quý hơn độc lập tự do."

Tôi biết nó, thằng nói câu nói đó

Tôi biết nó, đồng bào miền Bắc này biết nó

Việc nó làm, tội nó phạm ra sao

Nó đầu tiên đem râu nó bện vào

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Bàn tay Nga đầy băng tuyết giá

Cũng nhoài qua lục địa Trung Hoa

Không phải xoa đầu mà túm tóc nó từ xa

Nó đứng không yên, tất bật, điên đầu

Lúc rụi vào Tàu, lúc rúc vào Nga

Nó gọi Tàu Nga là cha anh nó Và tình nguyện làm con chó nhỏ

Xông xáo giữ nhà gác ngõ cho cha anh

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

a great meal can be had at the Bun Bo Hue shop on bui Vien st ... its a block over from Pham Ngu Lao near ben thanh.. its usually gone pretty fast in the morning...

and there is always the bakery on Ham Nghi for lunch..not far from Le Duan...

best of luck!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
good luck, but I sure you will got blue for the first time.

those ###### consulers there like to give blue

Good luck!!!

Peter

good luck, but I sure you will got blue .

johncali9

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Good luck to you guys! Think PINK!!!! :thumbs:

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

hey friend

why you took the pic 5 or 6 it is not much ,you better the took 100 pho or 1000 pic the Co like to see them

good luck my friend

johncali

Timeline

hey friend

why you took the pic 5 or 6 it is not much ,you better the took 100 pho or 1000 pic the Co like to see them

good luck my friend

johncali

Khong John.. not photo...

Pho Bo ... eating... :thumbs:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

hey friend

good luck my friend

johncali

Khong John.. not photo...

Pho Bo ... eating... :thumbs:

hihihhhhahahah sorry about that hihhahahha :thumbs::dance:

Timeline

Man... all that talk about VN food and now I'm hungry! :dance: no night market street hockers here.. :crying: not even a highland coffee to get cheesecake.. :crying:

phở not photo mr John :-)

goodluck to you and Phi

Pink

Engaged: 8/19/2006

Married: 2/25/2008

Sent I-130: 6/5/2008

NOA1 Recieved: 6/26/2008

Transferred to CSC: 12/17/2008

Touched: 12/22/2008

Touched: 12/29/2008

Touched: 12/30/2008

Touched: 12/31/2008

Approved: 12/31/2008

NVC Received 01/07/2009

AOS I-864 Fee Bill arrived: 01/17/2009

"There ain't no answer. There ain't gonna be any answer. There never has been an answer. That's the answer. "

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Think positive... You will get pink.... Good luck and go pink.... B)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.