Ihavequestions

Happy Tuesday MENA!

52 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Happy Tuesday MENA! :star:

Hit & run today ... prayers & blessings to all that need them, your not alone ...

JJ - :dance::dance:

Take care everyone (F)

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#######!

my cell phone isn't working properly.

keypad is all froze up and sometimes IF the buttons work they stick.

:unsure:

can get calls but can't really use any functions on the phone right now :angry:

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

i need to look into a new cell phone when i get to ny. i use verizon prepaid so i dont have to commit to a contract when im only in ny for a few mths at a time...plus with my credit id prolly never get a contract anyway.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im just dropping in for a quick hello....off running errands in this blasted heat. Did the weekly grocery shopping at Arabian Village and that place was a madhouse. People had me blocked in so bad I couldn't leave the parking lot. Sheesh.

0h yeah, today it's been a year since my husband's arrival.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline
My daughter learned on youtube how to make a waterfall on farmtown

6200_1197567226134_1437112136_56904.jpg

check it out..at the top of the pic.

jJ

my girlfriend sent me a link for farmtown addict and i could see in it that u can stack the walls like that. made me finally start to add buildings and stuff. i burned out so ill get back to the stacking maybe tomarrow if the internet dont keep giving me problems.

i did get a mansion today. probably the only one ill ever own in my life.

Edited by Donna A

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Tuesday everyone

I would gladly like to share my good news..My mom got her visa this morning alhamdulillah :D I'm psyched lol I will start looking for tickets for her insha Allah for september.

My husband is working to jobs today I will see him at midnight :( I'll spend this time with my family online.

Nawal- praying for you sweetie! (F)

GG- I'm so happy you decided to quit smoking! I'm rooting for ya sister :dance: You can do it! :thumbs:

Jess- what do u mean lost them like died? :unsure: I hope not! I miss my friends from egypt so much! they are true true sister I wonder if I'll ever find the same thing here!

Terrie- Hope you feel better hon! (F)

Kelly- you can do it sister!! insha Allah everything will work itself out!

To everyone else take care and have a nice day :star:

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS to your mother, HLM! That's great news worth celebrating over.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

HLM...that is great dear!!! How ya feeling in this heat mommie?

Oh I won't see hubby till he walks in the door at approx. 12 40 am, at which time he will be hungry and wanting to chit chat :blink:

Jess, I think that is probably a good idea for hubby who needs a cell phone and I hear ya on the credit ratings :blush:

Well my early night of vegetation is OFF, plans changed

I am now meeting my mother and sister for dinner and taking my now DAMAGED phone for my mother to have it looked at. It is in her name and she insured it so better she take it and try to fight with them over it.

I swear if it isn't one thing it's another but at least I will have one nice meal out of the deal ;)

NAGI!! ARE THOSE KABOBS READY YET FOR KINGSY?? :P

Don't smother yourself in all that heat dear :unsure:

Wow, one year...already??

Edited by Sandrila

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Charles!

Hi P+A!

Congrats on the anniversary Nagi! I hadn't realized it's been a full year. It seems like yesterday he came!

Hi Jess!

Congrats on the mansion Donna! Now I gotta check it out and watch for your coming waterfall! :P

HLM that is awesome news! I am sooooo happy your Mom is coming to be there for you!!!

Sandrila sorry your plans got shot but do enjoy that meal! :P

I got zee hair cut today! Only drove 45 minutes in to see my friend and then wait 40 minutes for her past my appointment time. Sheesh... Ran a few errands in town and also maybe found a roommate for the fall! Oh an we got zee interview appointment today!!! It's August 23rd at 7:30 am!!!!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Hi Charles!

Hi P+A!

Congrats on the anniversary Nagi! I hadn't realized it's been a full year. It seems like yesterday he came!

Hi Jess!

Congrats on the mansion Donna! Now I gotta check it out and watch for your coming waterfall! :P

HLM that is awesome news! I am sooooo happy your Mom is coming to be there for you!!!

Sandrila sorry your plans got shot but do enjoy that meal! :P

I got zee hair cut today! Only drove 45 minutes in to see my friend and then wait 40 minutes for her past my appointment time. Sheesh... Ran a few errands in town and also maybe found a roommate for the fall! Oh an we got zee interview appointment today!!! It's August 23rd at 7:30 am!!!!

Yay Olivia!!!!! Mabrook!!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Happy Tuesday everyone

I would gladly like to share my good news..My mom got her visa this morning alhamdulillah :D I'm psyched lol I will start looking for tickets for her insha Allah for september.

HLM that is wonderful!!!! Congrats! :dance:

Annie - you're in my thoughts and prayers. I'm lifting you up, sister!

To everyone else - lots of peace and love! :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.