rockhouse

Sending flowers to Cebu....A tip!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey all, Just putting the word out. I payed Kalidades "house of flowers" in Cebu City to deliver flowers to my fiancee. They didnt send them and then apparently lied about trying to email me and ask for better directions, (when the directions i gave are the same ones i give everyone else with no problems). They emailed me to tell me that they take Visa, but then said they emailed me several times after for a better address, but i never got any of those emails.

So if your sending flowers to your sweetheart in Cebu, stay the hell away from Kalidades.

Just thought i'd let yall know.

29ngqhd.jpg

I couldn't get them to answer any emails so I blew them off and found www.flora2000.com great company beautiful flower and good service. Take major credit cards too.

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Timeline
Hey all, Just putting the word out. I payed Kalidades "house of flowers" in Cebu City to deliver flowers to my fiancee. They didnt send them and then apparently lied about trying to email me and ask for better directions, (when the directions i gave are the same ones i give everyone else with no problems). They emailed me to tell me that they take Visa, but then said they emailed me several times after for a better address, but i never got any of those emails.

So if your sending flowers to your sweetheart in Cebu, stay the hell away from Kalidades.

Go to LOCALstreetsS.COM They have delivered flowers not only on time to Naty in Baguio, they are exactly as shown in the photos and I have used them for 3 years. they deliver anywhere in the Philippines and I highly reccomend them.

Go to LOCALstreetsS.COM They have delivered flowers not only on time to Naty in Baguio, they are exactly as shown in the photos and I have used them for 3 years. they deliver anywhere in the Philippines and I highly reccomend them.

SOrry, the correct address is LOCALSTREETS.COM

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2008-08-21

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-08-29

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-26

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

NVC Left : 2009-02-09

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-14

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-07-16

Visa Received : 2009-07-22

US Entry : 2009-08-11

Marriage : 2009-08-21

Comments : She recived the first notice from Manila on Valentines day. Perfect timing.

The first setback came during the medical. Naty had to do the 3 day sputum and then we waited 2 months for the results. YESSSS>came back negative

Went for her interview on July 16th and received her Pink Slip......Finally. Paid the AIR21 and I expect her here August 10th, 2009. Marriage will be August 21st, exactly 4 years to the day that we first met.

Timeline

Well i got an email response from the owner of Kalidades. Apparently she was out of town and left things up to some guy named Jude who wasn't doing what he was supposed to, that's why our order was so jacked-up.

Anyway, the owner made everything right, and fired Jude. I told her that i made this thread about their bad business, and after she contacted me she asked me to let everyone know that it was not the way they run their business, just a bad apple they hired. I told her i would post this info, and i have....that is all.

29ngqhd.jpg

/try Regalo http://www.expressregalo.com/ I sent my wife flowers and cakes, Had good luck with them.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.