SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

can't u switch with someone for that day my2? or is your schedule set in stone?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

can somebody tell me why rgd's website is giving me problems? cho

upherebl.gif

LOL @ Bunz!

Now yall know I love my kitties but there is a limit and when someone is becoming obsessed and can't keep their house clean because of the cat's they have a mental problem!

Sad to say I only have 2 cats with me now I took the female to the shelter because she was out of orda and she damn near clawed Hubby's eyes out when he tried to bathe her! She was running around crazy and could not be tamed pulling down the curtains and blinds! I will not have it so she had to go........

noooooooooooooooooooooo! how could yoooooooooou!!!!

i didn't know cats got baths

i thought they cleaned themselves like those self-cleaning ovens

lol

LOL @ like self cleaning ovens, you so crazy!

I like my cats clean so they get a bath every week and Hubby says he wants them to smell fresh LOL. My Papito hated baths but he got one every week I wore a football helmet with him cause he would go crazy but he loved the blow drying part LOL.

Sookie had to go she was pregnant wid pickney and I feel so bad but she was just out of orda and becoming a dirty cat and a sneaky cat! One night we woke up to this crash in the kitchen and she pulled down the veggie baskets and took bites out of all the potatoes, sweet potatoes, dasheen , yellow yam green banana you name it she nyammed it! I couldn't believe she was eating the ginger???? I know her mouth was pon fiya! She was also starting going to the bathroom outside of the litter box just because she felt like it, one thing I can't stand is a dirty cat! Warlord the 5 star General was the same way and he had a one way ticket to the shelter too!

I will accept the strays and give them a loving home but some cats are Ferrel and need to be in the wild and can't be tamed......... I will give a valiant effort but there is only so much I can do.

Question do you think its cute to dress the animals in clothing? I have some rhinestone Tshirts for the Kitties and Hubby said Hell to the NAW!~! :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
can't u switch with someone for that day my2? or is your schedule set in stone?

no i cant because the other girls is off for a family event >so i will have to wait >

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
LOL @ Bunz!

Now yall know I love my kitties but there is a limit and when someone is becoming obsessed and can't keep their house clean because of the cat's they have a mental problem!

Sad to say I only have 2 cats with me now I took the female to the shelter because she was out of orda and she damn near clawed Hubby's eyes out when he tried to bathe her! She was running around crazy and could not be tamed pulling down the curtains and blinds! I will not have it so she had to go........

lol

I like my cats clean so they get a bath every week and Hubby says he wants them to smell fresh LOL. My Papito hated baths but he got one every week I wore a football helmet with him cause he would go crazy but he loved the blow drying part LOL.

Sookie had to go she was pregnant wid pickney and I feel so bad but she was just out of orda and becoming a dirty cat and a sneaky cat! One night we woke up to this crash in the kitchen and she pulled down the veggie baskets and took bites out of all the potatoes, sweet potatoes, dasheen , yellow yam green banana you name it she nyammed it! I couldn't believe she was eating the ginger???? I know her mouth was pon fiya! She was also starting going to the bathroom outside of the litter box just because she felt like it, one thing I can't stand is a dirty cat! Warlord the 5 star General was the same way and he had a one way ticket to the shelter too!

I will accept the strays and give them a loving home but some cats are Ferrel and need to be in the wild and can't be tamed......... I will give a valiant effort but there is only so much I can do.

Question do you think its cute to dress the animals in clothing? I have some rhinestone Tshirts for the Kitties and Hubby said Hell to the NAW!~! :rofl:

dressing animals im not sure they like it lol. i have a freind who dresses her dog it like her kid

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL @ Bunz!

lol

hubby got a cat about 2-3 weeks ago

and the other day she got kitty condo (lmao) and a big boot and toys to keep her occupied

Bunz, ya right - Cats wash themselves!

Date: 14 August 2009

Details:

Aug 14th

Gates open @ 5:00p.m. and the fun starts at 6:00p.m.

Aug 15th

Gates open @ 11:00a.m. and closes at 10:00p.m.

The parade starts at 1:00 p.m. on Park Ave at Harbor Park. Then at around 3:30 p.m. enjoy Caribbean music at its finest.

* Venue Name: Harbor Park

* Tickets: Adults $10 / 2 day Adult pass only $15 / Children 6-17, Military Act and Ret with ID, Seniors $5 / Children 5 and under FREE

* Venue Address: Harbor Park, 150 Park Ave, Norfolk, VA 23510

* Contact Phone: (877) 822-2764

finally here and i have to work this stinks

I have been to that before, had a fun time! I went two years ago I think - we were backstage with Traffik :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
LOL @ Bunz!

lol

and the other day she got kitty condo (lmao) and a big boot and toys to keep her occupied

Bunz, ya right - Cats wash themselves!

Date: 14 August 2009

Details:

Aug 14th

Gates open @ 5:00p.m. and the fun starts at 6:00p.m.

Aug 15th

Gates open @ 11:00a.m. and closes at 10:00p.m.

The parade starts at 1:00 p.m. on Park Ave at Harbor Park. Then at around 3:30 p.m. enjoy Caribbean music at its finest.

* Venue Name: Harbor Park

* Tickets: Adults $10 / 2 day Adult pass only $15 / Children 6-17, Military Act and Ret with ID, Seniors $5 / Children 5 and under FREE

* Venue Address: Harbor Park, 150 Park Ave, Norfolk, VA 23510

* Contact Phone: (877) 822-2764

finally here and i have to work this stinks

I have been to that before, had a fun time! I went two years ago I think - we were backstage with Traffik :whistle:

i was hoping i would get to go but i found out late to take time off . im sure i will have another chance

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly~you are out promoting Jermaine again! You are something else!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

That is too cute now when you come a farrin you have a new addition to the family LOL. Now we need FB pic of the kitty!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

I browsing through other threads and i see how random stuff can be there were some people who filed in april like me and got their noa2 in june..thats fast

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL @ Bunz!

lol

i think it is more funny than cute....

last year for halloween i dressed up my pitbull in a dinosaur costume and when the kids came trick or treating, they thought it was great............then i took him for a walk in it and people were doing a double take like #######??? hubby was like...my wife is a madooman...

Timeline
LOL @ Bunz!

lol

i think it is more funny than cute....

last year for halloween i dressed up my pitbull in a dinosaur costume and when the kids came trick or treating, they thought it was great............then i took him for a walk in it and people were doing a double take like #######??? hubby was like...my wife is a madooman...

please tell me you have a pic that sounds like a must see

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

dressing animals im not sure they like it lol. i have a freind who dresses her dog it like her kid

LOL MY2 I have a cousin who carries her dog around in her handbag LOL

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

LOL MY2 I have a cousin who carries her dog around in her handbag LOL

i was at the pet store and saw a stroller for dogs i was to through and it cost more then a stroller for a child

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

lol @ the cat taking a bite out of everything

her hormones probably running wild with that pregnancy

she probably was out to spite you all in the night there lol

i told hubby we're going to start a dog farm where we run around and rescue stray animals and give them a loving home

he looked on me like :blink:

but i'd seriously do it if i had the finances

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.