SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, first of all, when Andre was 11 she let her Rasta boyfriend tell her he could no longer live in the house cause he didn't like him. That was after he made him eat a bug. Andre moved into a tent by the ocean for 3 months before the local shop owner took him in and made him go to school.

Then there was the day she threw kerosene on him and his 3 sisters and then tried to light them with a torch while they hid under the bed. Luckily, older sister blew the damn thing out and they ran.

I've seen incidents where alchohol was involved and her beating those kids for no reason that I never hope anyone else ever sees......where she lit a bed on fire, where she tried to hang her 2 baby grandchildren from a noose in a tree cause she was pissed.

I won't even go into the whole calling for money issues and the lies we constantly caught her in....and what she really did with the money.

whoah!!!! dat ooman have issues!!!

kimmy - is ur MIL wursa dan dis?

well mi affi admit..no she not

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
About the MIL question: It's not that I don't like my MIL...I can only take her in small doses. She is VERY clingy w/ my husband. He is the baby, and he is the one that takes care of her the most. While I love the fact that he will do anything to take care of his mother, grandmother, and family I know for a fact that she uses this to her advantage and will cry at the drop of a dime to try and get what she wants. To the point that it was driving my husband to have health problems and be SUPER stressed! I finally told him that he was going to have to start setting some boundaries w/ her and the rest of his family if we had a chance in hell at working for the long haul, because I could not put up w/ the playing on emotions forever! There's only so much a sista can take. It's only in the last couple of months when he has needed them for once, and the only thing she and my BIL's could do was argue w/ him, cuss him, and make him feel worse that he started to realize all along what I was saying. I just keep my lips pressed tightly shut and let him learn on his own after I've said my peace. This is how I've learned what works.

why is it his responsibility to take care of her? doesn't he have you to worry about? doesn't she have a man she can ask for things?

b/c he feels that it's obligation as a child

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Dang, MrsP. You change message colors more often than Hotlegz changes signature colors!

yuh betta get used to it!

Timeline
ok i know this has been talked about a zillion times already

and don't tell me to read the guides, i'm not gonna be comfortable unless i read it from one of you guys

WHAT DO I NEED FOR NVC?

I'm almost at the 3 mth mark and I want to start preparing myself so when we go to nvc we nuh lay lay

can i go ahead and get the police cert? or is it too soon?

i need a checklist

HELP please?! :luv:

and me nah go stop ask till me get me answer

so onoo try ansah mi!

love ewe awl! :D

AHEM!!!!!!!!!

your attention is required!!

ktheeeeyaaanksbye!

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

im leaving early jg.. i shouldn't cuz lord knows i don't have much leave, but i can't take it LOL..

I so want to be home working in my garden I love the heat I will put the sprinkler on and lay under it LOL

Still no SSN he is going back to the office tomorrow to find out what is going on..........

aww im sorry, i thought so..well maybe its really in the system and he just hasn't got the card.. worse come to worse they can just give him the SSN right then and there, IF its in the system and stop still at DHS waiting on verification..

how long ago did he apply again???

He applied on 7/7/09 and they told him 10 days....... I mean the man has been here over 4 months this is getting crazy!

i know honey..this stinks esp seeing ya'll did CR1 and all this should have been done automatically..

10 days was WAAAYYYYYY wrong.. 8 weeks is normal timeframe.. BUT im praying w/ u that his number is in that computer TODAY

thanks sis me too!

I can't wait to see Ells pics!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Someone (a K3 or CR1/IR1 person) needs to go answer ToAliWithLove's questions in that other thread.

anybody see that movie julie and julia?

I didn't know about the book. I want to see the movie for both Meryl Streep and Amy Adams. I've loved every movie I saw with Amy Adams (Miss Pettigrew, Enchanted... that might be it).

i hate the gym....now that is like torture!

Isn't it! I throw a tantrum everytime I actually drag myself there.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wow - part 17 already!! Just stopping to say hi VJ'rs. Feels like forever since I've been here - I miss you gals! (F) Thank goodness for Facebook.

Hey island!!!!!!!!!! i missed u sweetie!!!!!!!!!

i am banned from FB.. so thanks for coming on and visiting us unfortunate ones..

hope ur doing ok mami!!

Quanna - how did you get banned from facebook???!!! I'm doing good - I'll be back soon. ;)

girl.. SSA tryna buckle down... all these ppl was on FB up at my job.. we all was like"did u lose ur FB" it was sooo sad that day LOL..

great.. im glad ur coming back.. almost time for skool for di kids..

Timeline

Nevermind. I see that StoneLove addressed all of her questions.

November 19, 2007 - Met

ok i know this has been talked about a zillion times already

and don't tell me to read the guides, i'm not gonna be comfortable unless i read it from one of you guys

WHAT DO I NEED FOR NVC?

I'm almost at the 3 mth mark and I want to start preparing myself so when we go to nvc we nuh lay lay

can i go ahead and get the police cert? or is it too soon?

i need a checklist

HELP please?! :luv:

and me nah go stop ask till me get me answer

so onoo try ansah mi!

love ewe awl! :D

AHEM!!!!!!!!!

your attention is required!!

ktheeeeyaaanksbye!

LOL yes sis, start work pon dat police certificate and the marriage certificate. I went through hell wid mine so make sure its correct!

I have a checklist, I can email it to yuh

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

JG & Finesse are #1 & #2 on the Top 20 posters! Soon Yardies will run this entire website. Muah ha ha!!! :devil:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Hey Mrs. P. good luck on the final lag of the process with NVC. I hope you have a smooth journey. Congratulations on the new place.

Thanks Rox! :thumbs: I'm hoping so. Why did they separate you two during the interview? I didn't think they really did this during the CR1 :blink:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wow - part 17 already!! Just stopping to say hi VJ'rs. Feels like forever since I've been here - I miss you gals! (F) Thank goodness for Facebook.

Hey island!!!!!!!!!! i missed u sweetie!!!!!!!!!

i am banned from FB.. so thanks for coming on and visiting us unfortunate ones..

hope ur doing ok mami!!

Quanna - how did you get banned from facebook???!!! I'm doing good - I'll be back soon. ;)

girl.. SSA tryna buckle down... all these ppl was on FB up at my job.. we all was like"did u lose ur FB" it was sooo sad that day LOL..

great.. im glad ur coming back.. almost time for skool for di kids..

LOL - the daymn gov't always gotta mess with your life...... but I guess better to lose FB than your job.

Yes, school time is fast approaching. I did some shopping for them yesterday in NY with Dillon's mother-in-law. You're girls ready?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Hey Mrs. P. good luck on the final lag of the process with NVC. I hope you have a smooth journey. Congratulations on the new place.

Thanks Rox! :thumbs: I'm hoping so. Why did they separate you two during the interview? I didn't think they really did this during the CR1 :blink:

I really don't know, they ask where did we meet, it was stated on every document that we met in the USA. They did ask if we have lived together, and we did when he was here in the USA. Other than that they didn't ask any other questions... they did ask for the phone log, which was 5 inches thick, she just laughed.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.