SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just got this in an e-mail:

Wine does not make you FAT . . . . .

It makes you LEAN . . . . . Against tables, chairs, walls, floors and ugly people. . . . . .

:lol:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lmao @ ells

that is funny!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

general question though: how long does weed stay in your system?

Typically a minimum of 30 days & sometimes more. Depends on individual factors like amount of body fat, metabolism, how much water they drink, ray ray ray.....

LOL! The 'experts' were answering same thing at the same time. :rofl:

LOL @ the experts

THC (the drug in marijuana) is stored in your fat cells. It all depends on how much, how often it is smoked and also how much body fat a person has. Excersizing can actually release the drug into the system and you could have not smoked for months... run around the island and test positive! Someone with no body fat with test negative within a short time (3 - 5 days) after smoking.

It really is a game of russian roulette and people shouldnt play with their relationship for it!!!

If your hair is tested it would be bad! Drugs stay there forever! This would give many MANY people no chance in HE** of getting a visa!

No amount of drinking water will flush your system of THC!

Well mi betta neva smoke wid mi thick Raas :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
so a seond interview is normal??? is that just being blueslipped and u come back w/ the info.. so they call it a 2nd interview??

yea it was blue slip i beleive

this was the original thread ---> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=213760 where she said he got blue slipped

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Bunz - where are you going in that boat in your siggy? It's being going and going and going...all til now u ain't reach no where ehh?

going around spreading loooooooooooooooooove

on tha looooooooooove booooooooooooooooat

soon we'll be making alot of fuuuuuuuuuuun

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lawd mi god :( ..i'm feeling so sorry for her..3 yr ban ..i definately would'nt be able to handle that !

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Bunz - where are you going in that boat in your siggy? It's being going and going and going...all til now u ain't reach no where ehh?

:rofl:

I was JUST thinking about how cute that little guy is! Spreading his little love hearts all over!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

I am waiting for the VJ police to rain down on the Yardie thread any minute rules.gif

scared.gif

Don't even speak it!

Kimmy come start pt 18 pray.gif

Good night...going to pick up hubby and the kids. Have a good weekend everyone.

NIght Dillon mi wil link yuh wid deh FEVA this weekend sign0200.gif

Isn't it ironic that thread took place today only hours before this news :wow: I just can't imagine 3 years...... I wonder what she will do now.....

That really is devistating. All I can think is at least twice yearly trips for the next 3 years.

I wonder what her next move will be, I know we had this conversation before how you would handle moving forward. Would you accept this and move past it or end it because of the lack of concern and irresponsibility?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Typically a minimum of 30 days & sometimes more. Depends on individual factors like amount of body fat, metabolism, how much water they drink, ray ray ray.....

LOL! The 'experts' were answering same thing at the same time. :rofl:

LOL @ the experts

THC (the drug in marijuana) is stored in your fat cells. It all depends on how much, how often it is smoked and also how much body fat a person has. Excersizing can actually release the drug into the system and you could have not smoked for months... run around the island and test positive! Someone with no body fat with test negative within a short time (3 - 5 days) after smoking.

It really is a game of russian roulette and people shouldnt play with their relationship for it!!!

If your hair is tested it would be bad! Drugs stay there forever! This would give many MANY people no chance in HE** of getting a visa!

No amount of drinking water will flush your system of THC!

Well mi betta neva smoke wid mi thick Raas :rofl:

lmao..p :rofl: philly you too crazy !! :yes:

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so a seond interview is normal??? is that just being blueslipped and u come back w/ the info.. so they call it a 2nd interview??

this was the original thread ---> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=213760 where she said he got blue slipped

dang i need som ginko bilobo..i was one of the first to reply to this LOL..if u not on the yardie thread mi nuh memba nuttin!

so i guess they didn't have the medical at the first interview?? or they can't legally deny until all paperwork is submitted.. seems like such a waste to make me wait a week to be denied on info u already had.. could have saved me some dyam gas :angry:

I wonder what her next move will be, I know we had this conversation before how you would handle moving forward. Would you accept this and move past it or end it because of the lack of concern and irresponsibility?

Well in this case..he wasn't being irresponsible..he was being honest.... :unsure::huh:

Timeline
I am waiting for the VJ police to rain down on the Yardie thread any minute rules.gif

scared.gif

Don't even speak it!

Kimmy come start pt 18 pray.gif

Good night...going to pick up hubby and the kids. Have a good weekend everyone.

NIght Dillon mi wil link yuh wid deh FEVA this weekend sign0200.gif

Isn't it ironic that thread took place today only hours before this news :wow: I just can't imagine 3 years...... I wonder what she will do now.....

That really is devistating. All I can think is at least twice yearly trips for the next 3 years.

it wasn't his fault :blush: .. he was clean when they tested.. just tried to be honest..

i would be soooooooooooooooo depressed, but i would have to try to make that trek to ja at LEAST twice 3 years is sooo long.. mrs p could write a "how to" book, she made it thru..

Timeline

OMG... I feel sick reading that thread... everyone telling her it will be okay, one more week, don't worry! smiley-sick007.gif

:crying:

I would be loosing my mind!!! ((((mshamilton))) (F):(

Sometimes this Visa process gets me so down :( an unno noh bother blame mi hormones :angry::crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.