SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Oh Gosh! And Tierra finally got the nerve to ride down the road! Well I am sitting on the front porch. I have taught her to KICK EM IN THE ####### and scream her lungs out! I said it even hurts when you kick a woman there too!

Oh she came back exhilerated! LOL

That's Fabulous Irie that's a great accomplishment, I hope you are posting the pics on FB :thumbs:

JG..mi know wah yuh mean..but KASHI..is not to be messed with when it comes to his kids he will fight tooth and nail..a him pretty much raise dem..she just watch dem when him gone a work..we a talk bout ghetto girls...she will be free..after she nah get no house an land money..wi affi survive yah so trust!

dem gyal dey no ave no sense..dem tink farrin a bed a rose...mi wish wi coulda tek all dem trust mi..dem good fi nuttin and wutliss...

AMEN SISTA!! dem tink farrin a bed a rose :thumbs::whistle::no:

Yuh see it!

finesse..a everyday ting dat a yaad..especially inna di garrisons...mi own husband used to affi come home a race up 2 big rass ooman dey pon di street a war over man..mussi rassclat mad! and dem all live nex door to ech odda...and matey cya chat to wifey cause di man wi tump hr dung...imagine me a fight ova a man...kissteet...

Kimmy you are so on the $ it's very real my own Fadda was the same way pickney from Yaad and Farrinsos much drama. Looking back I want to know was it all worth it all the drama al the lies and chaos but I just leave it alone.......

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok, my daughter just took her bike outside... we have a parking lot out back she can ride around in. So I tell her she can ride down the street and back on her own now. HER EYES LIT UP! Like I gave her a million dollars... she said "wooooooowwwwwwww". LOL ... Oh the little things!

Thats so cute!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Regal Im nervous and I still havent recieved my NOA2

Hey My2, Lovesponge, lmt, MrsBuggy, StoneLove, Philly, Irie, and Yankee

Well I checked VSC processing time and it says 5months........well next week will be my 5months....im hoping i hear something before then.....yall just pray fi mi!

have you tried calling them hays?

Yeah Bunz I call the 1800-375-5283 but they aren't much help...told me its still within the processing time so I was like ok well next week lets see wat they say.....hopefully I get it tomorrow so i dont have to worry bout dat :innocent:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
My co-worker friend is sooooo.....no wait, make that SOOOOOOO deluded! You can tell her the truth right to her face & she'll disregard it until she's blue in the face. Been 'dating' a married guy for nearly 5 years & he's been showing all the signs of trying to break it off with her psycho azz & she still thinks that it must be true (according to her) that he can't see her because 'she weighs so heavily on his mind all the time' & it's affecting his life with his family. PUUUUUHHHHLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! If you don't want to hear me say that it sounds like he's been trying to break it off for a while & insist on your version of the excuse, then you're on your own when the $hit hits the fan! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

they deserve each other

Bunz u startin to sound like finesse... lol

Hey Ladies, (Waving)

I was in the garden chatting to Mrs. Bootsy getting the latest dirt on my neighbor who has been bringing chicks in th house during the day when his ooman is at work! this ain't really news to me cause he has been doing this for years but I thought after he reconciled after being kicked out a few months ago he would chill out. Well obviously not oh well I can't stand her we have gotten into it several times and she is a plant stealing copycat and like Lawny seh she can go dead a bush. :ranting:

Just burned her some flicks so she is chilling now wid ar Hubby. I'm loading some pics on FB I am so slow to add photos Ughhh. Have to take pics of this garden this weekend to load everything is so big and fabulous oh how i love my plants :wub:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
you guys were talking about so with the same name ...

if i remember correctly from her timeline lovesponge husband and my fiance have the same name also

Yeah me too....I think someone else's SO name is Ryon not sure who though

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
Hey Hays, I will be praying for you.

Thanks Love.....its appreciated

Hey MsTee....how r tings wit ur process....wat u waiting for now!

Hey girlie, Im praying for you. Well they said packet 3 was mailed on 8/11 but we never got it. Then the Embassy called Steve and told him to come 9/8 to pick up the packet. He never asked which packet. So I guess we have to wait. I did have his mom mail the DS-230 pt 1 to the embassy with a letter requesting an october interview. Nothing yet... So we wait.... :crying:

hi evening shift!!!

*waves

Hello every on I just finally caught up! Our computers at work been down for 2 days now... Don't they know they are interferring with my VJ time? lol

Timeline
Hey Ladies, (Waving)

I was in the garden chatting to Mrs. Bootsy getting the latest dirt on my neighbor who has been bringing chicks in th house during the day when his ooman is at work! this ain't really news to me cause he has been doing this for years but I thought after he reconciled after being kicked out a few months ago he would chill out. Well obviously not oh well I can't stand her we have gotten into it several times and she is a plant stealing copycat and like Lawny seh she can go dead a bush. :ranting:

Just burned her some flicks so she is chilling now wid ar Hubby. I'm loading some pics on FB I am so slow to add photos Ughhh. Have to take pics of this garden this weekend to load everything is so big and fabulous oh how i love my plants :wub:

:wow: with the neighbor situation.......can't wait to see pics of the garden...don't worry I dont think no one is as slow as me to upload pics :lol:

Timeline
Hey Ladies, (Waving)

Us "philly" vj'ers have to go see Philly's garden! :) lets do it yall....

if i remember correctly from her timeline lovesponge husband and my fiance have the same name also

Well I have Steve and Nat has Steven and our timelines used to be close until Nat got her interview before me....

Ryon4life :yes:

Just keep the faith regarding the approval yuh NOA2 soon come nuh worry yuhself :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Hi Heaven, I thought about you today and prayed for you and your family... Death is never easy and its harder on the living..... Peace and Blessings to you! (L)(F)

Timeline

Ok MsTee.....September is quickly approaching so it soon come

Hey Nat, Dillon and KK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Heaven, I thought about you today and prayed for you and your family... Death is never easy and its harder on the living..... Peace and Blessings to you! (L)(F)

Hi Ms.Tee..aww thank you so much !!..and to all the yardies thanx again for all the prayers !! My Fiance' is doing good and holding up but his mom and grandfather are taking it very hard...everything happened pretty fast so it's basically a shock to know she's gone but..ah suh life go.. (F)

Edited by *HeavenSent*

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning!! :star:

MsSheka, I love your avatar pic which I'm assuming is your son. He sure is a cute lillie guy! He has the kinda face that makes you just want to squeeze him! :luv:

Ellsinlove don't fall for that face that damn boy is like a giant version of "CHUKIE", last night i woke up he was on top of the TV with a DIET COKE in his hand :wacko::wacko::whistle:

Oh my he is adventurous lol

he's up as we speak can't even type cause he keep trying to get the keyboard :wacko:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

:wow: with the neighbor situation.......can't wait to see pics of the garden...don't worry I dont think no one is as slow as me to upload pics :lol:

Oh Yeah these neighbors are KARAZAY!!! No one likes them especially the chic she is as dumb as a box of rocks and she thinks she is Gods gift. This Man is bold with it to we have a bunch of nosy elders on the block who see everything but no one likes her so they don't share information LOL oh well so it go!

LOL at least I'm not the only one I am uploading pics from last August :whistle::unsure:

Us "philly" vj'ers have to go see Philly's garden! :) lets do it yall....

Yes girl its my pride and joy, my mini gully its so lush and big this year really looks like my yaad in JA. Hubby loves it he could never understand what I was talking about when I was telling him I am working in the garden hours on end now he sees it for himself an he is so proud :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.