SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! irie u crazy.. i will have to teach my girls that too.. they were in a self defense class for a while but when they go to daddy's house and he don't take them it wastes my money.. heck .. baby daddy's can't live w/ them and can't live w/out them..

im glad she built up the coverage.. i remember those days on the bike and going down unchartered sidewalk LOL.. i would be soo scared..

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My co-worker friend is sooooo.....no wait, make that SOOOOOOO deluded! You can tell her the truth right to her face & she'll disregard it until she's blue in the face. Been 'dating' a married guy for nearly 5 years & he's been showing all the signs of trying to break it off with her psycho azz & she still thinks that it must be true (according to her) that he can't see her because 'she weighs so heavily on his mind all the time' & it's affecting his life with his family. PUUUUUHHHHLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! If you don't want to hear me say that it sounds like he's been trying to break it off for a while & insist on your version of the excuse, then you're on your own when the $hit hits the fan! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

uh she's not the only one my sister been with one for 6 years and he still married and running two houses :whistle: can you say DRAMA!! but he takes care of her though but i could not do it :no:

God bless him! i tend to always view it from a woman's stand point but he has alot to deal with

i can't understand how a man could want to manage two households

that's a ####### load of responsibility and nagging and drama, i don't think there is any pu$$y that is worth that

i can't understand how a woman would tolerate a man managing two households.....if he got money then maybe it would do temporarily but not no serious ting

but alot of women put them heart and souls into such a man....man wid a bag a kids....broke...no thanks....no ####### that is worth that...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! irie u crazy.. i will have to teach my girls that too.. they were in a self defense class for a while but when they go to daddy's house and he don't take them it wastes my money.. heck .. baby daddy's can't live w/ them and can't live w/out them..

im glad she built up the coverage.. i remember those days on the bike and going down unchartered sidewalk LOL.. i would be soo scared..

This has turned into a HUGE event! She cannot get the big smile off her face. She has me out here taking pictures and everything! She came back again saying "wooooo hooooooooo" and high fiving me! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i can't understand how a woman would tolerate a man managing two households.....if he got money then maybe it would do temporarily but not no serious ting

but alot of women put them heart and souls into such a man....man wid a bag a kids....broke...no thanks....no ####### that is worth that...

Smiley-clapping.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hmm.. def not 6 years, in that time, i would want a man of my own.. i mean i admit.. there are times, when u dont want to deal w/ nobody on a serious level.. someone to take me out and treat me like wifey, w/out the wifey responsibilites and u can go to ur OWN house and me to MINE.. as long as the guy wasn't w/ a woman,(or as far as i knew) i was down w/ that, but like finesse say,u would think that would only be for a season, time for me to think about MY future???

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Be careful about what you ask for for breakfast:

820.pic2_0.article.JPG

Pan-Wielding Wife Charged, Husband in Home

Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 2:47 pm

By: Denise Stewart, BlackAmericaWeb.com

A North Carolina woman is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday on charges of assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury after she hit her husband in the head with a frying pan about 10 days ago.

Rosie Lewis, who neighbors said is now 72, had been jailed following the incident on Aug. 14, but was released last week, according to the Halifax County Sheriff Department. Her bond had been set at $2,500, according to published reports.

Lewis allegedly hit her 85-year-old husband, James, after he complained about what she made him for breakfast. She reportedly began making him a second meal, and their argument escalated, and Mr. Lewis raised his walking stick to hit her, authorities said. Mrs. Lewis responded by striking her husband several times, according to officials. Mr. Lewis required 50 stitches to mend his head.

He is now in a nursing home.

Arnette Silver, one of the Lewis’ neighbors on Justice Branch Road in the small, mostly-black town of Enfield, North Carolina described Rosie Lewis as quiet and easy-going. She has gone to spend time with relatives, Silver said.

“She didn’t want to be at the house by herself. I talked to her just the other day when she came by the house to get some of her things,” Silver told BlackAmericaWeb.com. “She said she still loved her husband, and she hated the way things happened."

The elderly couple’s altercation resulted from an exchange that is not unusual for aging couples, therapists say.

“As couples age, they often are less tolerant. They are in the house together all day, and this can happen,” said Sandra Cox, executive director of Coalition of Mental Health Professionals, based in south Los Angeles.

In some situations, elderly women may see an opportunity to avenge past abuse from their once-physically domineering husbands as they grow older and get weaker.

“I am not saying that this is what happened in this particular situation,” Cox told BlackAmericaWeb.com, “but I do know of cases where a woman may have suffered abuse earlier in the marriage, and when they see the husband as more frail, they respond [more aggressively].”

Silver said both Rosie and James Lewis had been in previous marriages and had lived in the Enfield since the late 1980s or early '90s.

According to Silver, the incident on Aug. 14 may have started as early as 5:30 a.m. when Mr. Lewis wanted to go out and do yard work, and his wife discouraged him because it was still dark.

“He always wanted to be busy,” Silver said. "He is a deacon in the church, and he likes doing work around the house."

On the morning of the incident, Silver said, Rosie Lewis told him she had fixed breakfast for her husband twice, and he complained about both. They exchanged words, and “he came at her with the cane. I guess that’s when the frying pan went airborne,” Silver said. “She said she had to defend herself.”

Halifax County officials said Rosie Lewis was freed from jail on a $2,500 unsecured bond.

“Forty-eight hours (incarceration) is a general rule for any domestic violence charge,” Lt. Bobby Martin of the Halifax County Sheriff’s Office said in an article published in the Rocky Mount (N.C.) Telegram. “I imagine she was released on an unsecured bond because of her age and health.”

Original reports that Lewis would be held until her first court appearance due a state law intended to protect victims of domestic abuse from further violence were incorrect, Martin said in the Rocky Mount Telegram article.

Cox said families have to assist elderly couples in assessing issues that lead to altercations.

“Sometimes there may be underlying physical conditions or illnesses that play .....

I don't know if I should be laughing at this but I'm AM!! She tried twice to make that man happy!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

AAAWWW!!! :wub::wub:

I love this stuff...

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is gonna sound strange but, sometimes I think I forget that hubby is here.

He walked in my office door just before noon & I wasn't expecting him. For a half second it was my brain clicking in to 'recognition' mode & the next half second my heart just JUMPED! It was like seeing someone you have a huge crush on appear when you least expect them. I found my reaction strange but delightful! :yes: Then I was just really happy to see him for a few minutes. I wonder if that means I like him..... :blush:

Awwe Elss!

My co-worker friend is sooooo.....no wait, make that SOOOOOOO deluded! You can tell her the truth right to her face & she'll disregard it until she's blue in the face. Been 'dating' a married guy for nearly 5 years & he's been showing all the signs of trying to break it off with her psycho azz & she still thinks that it must be true (according to her) that he can't see her because 'she weighs so heavily on his mind all the time' & it's affecting his life with his family. PUUUUUHHHHLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! If you don't want to hear me say that it sounds like he's been trying to break it off for a while & insist on your version of the excuse, then you're on your own when the $hit hits the fan! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

:wow: This sounds like a Soap Opera storyline please make sure you let us know the outcome of this one :yes:

Wha ah gwan yardies? Just dropping in to say hello. No way I can catch up on what's been going on from this blackberry but I hope all is well. I been posting my status updates on FB and folks seem to enjoy them as I like gettin ur comments too. One thing not posted yesterday was when I took my daughter to get her locks/roots tightened. We were there a couple hours an where I pay $75 an hour in the states I was gratefully happy to get charged $1000JA total! I have to admit I bring hair and nail magazines to the beautician but still I was too happy being that $ here goes soo fast. I definatly am getting an education that I have not gotten in the prior 7 trips. I will try an hang out for a while but if anyone needs to contact me best way is FB.

That is wonderful Jamerican yes its a whole other experience when you live amongst the citizens, I'm glad you are able to experience this with your daughter. I keep up with your FB updates, did you hit up the Baldlane for me LOL just kidding nu bodda.

Girl....I didn't see ur comment til I was back in yard...but I can tell u I prob was on it cause we went up an down what seemed like every street!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

a true man!

and its not simply putting up with them

they fight over them, they are catty with other women over them

it's insane man

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

JG..mi know wah yuh mean..but KASHI..is not to be messed with when it comes to his kids he will fight tooth and nail..a him pretty much raise dem..she just watch dem when him gone a work..we a talk bout ghetto girls...she will be free..after she nah get no house an land money..wi affi survive yah so trust!

dem gyal dey no ave no sense..dem tink farrin a bed a rose...mi wish wi coulda tek all dem trust mi..dem good fi nuttin and wutliss...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

AAAWWW!!! :wub::wub:

Am I the only one who would've been upset to be a car trying to drive down that street??

Quana I spent TOO MUCH time on that Astro site last night :wacko:

Do you still have the link?

I am making some crabmeat casserole.

I am making some vegetable dish with summer squash, hominy and jalapenos.

Speaking of squash, I had acorn squash at this healthy restaurant last week. They cut the squash in half & cook it & top it with apple slices, pecans, and honey. It was SOOOOO good.

Quana, I know it's not really funny, but imagining a SSN with "Infant Jones" had me laughing hard.

puh lease.. its hard to do these 4.. this is my first OFFICIAL school year of doing it alone, uniforms, supplies, school fees.. ex hasnt been able to contribute yet he says, but everybody want their money now.. my hats off to single moms FOR REAL, i am feeling it now.. i have been praying for a miracle..

Keep your eyes/ears open for events at churches in your area. I know my church had a Back to School Jam last Saturday where they gives out tons of school supplies and even some uniforms.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
JG..mi know wah yuh mean..but KASHI..is not to be messed with when it comes to his kids he will fight tooth and nail..a him pretty much raise dem..she just watch dem when him gone a work..we a talk bout ghetto girls...she will be free..after she nah get no house an land money..wi affi survive yah so trust!

dem gyal dey no ave no sense..dem tink farrin a bed a rose...mi wish wi coulda tek all dem trust mi..dem good fi nuttin and wutliss...

AMEN SISTA!! dem tink farrin a bed a rose :thumbs::whistle::no:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

finesse..a everyday ting dat a yaad..especially inna di garrisons...mi own husband used to affi come home a race up 2 big rass ooman dey pon di street a war over man..mussi rassclat mad! and dem all live nex door to ech odda...and matey cya chat to wifey cause di man wi tump hr dung...imagine me a fight ova a man...kissteet...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.