SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I guess it sounds easy to just eat less and work out more....lol!!!!

Some women at work are doing weight watcher...but when I have a lot of work I like to eat whatever I have a taste for.

Afternoon Everyone,

KK, that's what I LOVE about WW...you can eat whatever you have a taste for...just in moderation. I started a WW@ work program in June 2009. I am proud to say I've lost 20lbs since I started. (That's even with my vacation to JA!!) I did WW about 20 years ago and it didn't work for me...so up until this June I just kept writing it off! However, my co-workers kept raving...so I tried it and it actually works! I pretty much killed my poor thyroid from years of fad diets and yo-yoing weight. I can see myself sticking to WW b/c I never really feel deprived of having something I'm craving. Anyway just my $.02...but for anyone looking for a healthy way to lose weight...I would HIGHLY recommend it! :D

Congrats Gill :dance: I've joined WW a few times but never commit ......love the program though.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
]

Quana, it's quality of time, not quantity. You are going from alone to having him there 24/7. A little space is always a good thing.

One car or two? If one car, it works out well.

Also, there are things that can only be done during the day cause of their office hours. He can do some of that for you. And, you can cover when he is working.

5 day work weeks mean you should always have at least 2 nights off together.

Look at the positives of ALL situations instead of freaking out about the negatives. It will be fine, girlie.

But JG what about boobies.gif Only 2 nights a week nuh work LOL

Finesse mi tief yuh smiley haaaaa

There is always mornings and lunch time, Finesse!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
bunz~ copy and paste, why ya ask? b/c they responded with:

"... in order for them to do they processing" :whistle:

jg~ i wish i could pop over for some dinna. i hope someday we still can meet up, i feel like you're a big part of our whole visa journey. hell, you knew D before i even met him! weird huh?

oooh, ow dat one go?

Ha ha.....Finesse, you are so bad. Not like you think. Andre was best friends with Richard and Justecia's D and they worked together, same shifts. I saw and talked to them all the time. We all had some really good times in JA. I miss Richard and D a lot. 2 of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Also, 2 of the most TALKATIVE chatterboxes you will definately ever ever ever meet.

:rofl:

i also have become really good friends with hubbys friends from all the good times we had in JA. Wish they could come here. Anybody need a man?

I was thinking the same thing....Richard is a catch!

Maybe - I'll let you know :devil:

:o fi you?

Timeline

jg~ i wish i could pop over for some dinna. i hope someday we still can meet up, i feel like you're a big part of our whole visa journey. hell, you knew D before i even met him! weird huh?

oooh, ow dat one go?

Ha ha.....Finesse, you are so bad. Not like you think. Andre was best friends with Richard and Justecia's D and they worked together, same shifts. I saw and talked to them all the time. We all had some really good times in JA. I miss Richard and D a lot. 2 of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Also, 2 of the most TALKATIVE chatterboxes you will definately ever ever ever meet.

i also have become really good friends with hubbys friends from all the good times we had in JA. Wish they could come here. Anybody need a man?

I was thinking the same thing....Richard is a catch!

Maybe - I'll let you know :devil:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha................

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

thnx yardies i really appreciate your thoughts and prayers !! (L)(F)

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline
philly- maybe when they get older and more mature

heaven~ love and light to the whole family (((hugs)))

hotlegzzzzzzz~ how tragic! im so thankful everybody is ok. i can't imagine!

what do ur child/children call ur SO, what will his kids call u??

D's little one calls me mommy, his mom has only seen him a handful of times since he was born 2 1/2 years ago

You meet her, A? She's a real piece of work. I didn't like her before that fateful rockthrowing night!

Heaven.....Hugs.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

D's little one calls me mommy, his mom has only seen him a handful of times since he was born 2 1/2 years ago

You meet her, A? She's a real piece of work. I didn't like her before that fateful rockthrowing night!

Heaven.....Hugs.

do tell...

oooh, ow dat one go?

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
People I am trying not to loose my mind this morning...

He didn't call :(

The ONLY other time he did not call was when he got in that car accident in March. :(

He calls to wake me EVERY day. Please pray he is okay. I have not heard from him since he woke me yesterday morning. :crying:

lawd... I am a mess...

I am gone to take a shower and go to work. :(

Is there someone else you can call..a family member or a friend?

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline

Heaven.....Hugs.

do tell...

We had a party in Andre's yard. It was awesome......music, food, alcohol. Cops came and shut it down early. Those left after the music was turned off ended up getting into some big fight with rock flinging. D ended up in taxi with future baby momma and the rest is history.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

nope, never met her

i walked by her work countless times in mobay with her son on my hip, always felt kinda weird.

she is craaaaaaazy, that i do know. she calls him/texts every once in a while asking him for $$, but never once asks how their child is doing. i dont get it

(i find it amazing that she has the nerve to ask him for $$ for herself, while she has never offered a dime for necessities for the child)

Edited by justucia

Timeline
nope, never met her

i walked by her work countless times in mobay with her son on my hip, always felt kinda weird.

she is craaaaaaazy, that i do know. she calls him/texts every once in a while asking him for $$, but never once asks how their child is doing. i dont get it

(i find it amazing that she has the nerve to ask him for $$ for herself, while she has never offered a dime for necessities for the child)

I can so relate to that - Kinda like DJ's son's mother telling him that his son needs a laptop - when she lives on the other side of the island and hasn't seen him for over a year - Probably her man needed a laptop -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.