SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well its w/ the hair??? so i don't know.. if its some good hair it might have cost like $50 a bag.. i think 350 or a weave and hair would be my limit..

my cyaa manage I am so glad I am able to do it myself that is a car note! UGHHH

Speaking of hair Mr Philly gave me an ultimatum about the weave he told me that it makes no sense to keep putting fake hair in when i have long hair :blink: Well you know that didn't go over too well so I compromised I told him i would only do a few sew tracks in the back to give me the Pocahontas look I need but where the rest will be out. He was like :blink: :blink: but he went for it LOL

He doesn't know it but that is how i was wearing my hair when we 1st met :whistle:

i know right, thats why i haven't gotten one yet.. i wish ur were closer.. finesse a sewn can last a couple of mnths, good thing is u can reuse the hair if u want

so u will flat iron a bigger portion or ur hair now?? girl do ur ting..

ow it stay on? velcro?

Thought u hung with black people??

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hey everyone.. just catching up.

I am a big girl, not happy with it, trying to change... NEVER been thin! My boobs are way to small for a fat chick! LOL When I was in St Lucia the pounds dropped off... Winter in Maine.. back again! I need to move back to go on my Lucian diet.

Louis always wears Rasta colors somewhere when we go out. My mom bought him a really nice pair of sneakers... he likes to wear those. He has t-shirts, and a nice Lion of Judah sweatshirt. My fave is the military jacket with pins, patches etc on it. He looks hot in that. He likes to represent but not to loudly.

My car.... a bunch of stickers, BOB, St LUcia. Have a flag in the window and my plates say RSTAFARI. We have NEVER (knock on wood) been pulled over. But my father swears we will eventually. I would find it amusing if we were - nothing to hide! AT ALL!

Sus... your before pics... you dont look that big. But you look great now! Did you say how you lost the weight? I missed it.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Irie - those pics were not at my heaviest - those were on the way up there, lol -

I did a bunch of stuff - Weight watchers, slimfast, fad diets, etc.... - honestly, what worked the most was cutting back on sweets / portion control / healthier eating and adding exercise -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
:angry:

What's wrong, Sus?

How many people begged me for a fat pic, I post it, and not ONE comment??

Well, I have seen it before. I know which one is you. And, I commented the last time you posted.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

i will girl.. today is the weekday game.. remember they were told to get off the field last week. mi nuh knoa wha dem a do tidey :unsure: probably go back to the field.. these group of guys nuh easy at all.. there women was right along w/ them calling out the other team in patois.. mek di ooman guh play wid oomen!!! im glad roger stay neutral.. he is just tooo easy.. even when the guys stawt fight, he just sit there.. i say, ya'll need to go get the guys thats fightin and pull them away, .. he was like :huh:

I don't blame him for being neutral he don't need no drama at all! You know how it goes one small thing can escalate into something major! You don't want anything to jeopardize his status, that is always in the back of mind now.

i know right, thats why i haven't gotten one yet.. i wish ur were closer.. finesse a sewn can last a couple of mnths, good thing is u can reuse the hair if u want

Yup I will do about 3 tracks in the back and just softly layer it so it will blend and still have my Pocahontas length LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
its sewn in heffa!! lol.. u cornrow ur own hair and the tracks are sewn into the holes of the braids.. altho at my local beauty supply, they do have a new clip on weave.. the video showed the hair being clipped on in seconds and she moved it arond to show how natural and stable it looked.. thats my kinda weave!!!

:rofl: mi knoa ow it go....

Timeline
yeah thats the one difference in us my sista.. i am so not bougeois.. i don't think i take it TOO far to where i am ghetto.. but i do get a lil hood rich sometimes LOL

i was just seeing what he would say.. i wouldlove to put a flag up in my car, hopefully we'll go get one, its a small stick up one for the window.. i just think ppl would think i was trying to be a jafakan :blush:

i overheard some jamericans talking about that in the airport once

one of them was saying how proud he was to be jamaican and he wanted to get a jamaican flag plate for his car

and another stopped him in his tracks and said that would be begging police to stop him

I am starting to believe this. We have been pulled over twice with hubby driving and we have a flag hanging from the rear view mirror.

And, it's not his driving?

I had a JA flag on my rear bumper and never got pulled over with Andre driving with me or alone.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well its w/ the hair??? so i don't know.. if its some good hair it might have cost like $50 a bag.. i think 350 or a weave and hair would be my limit..

my cyaa manage I am so glad I am able to do it myself that is a car note! UGHHH

Speaking of hair Mr Philly gave me an ultimatum about the weave he told me that it makes no sense to keep putting fake hair in when i have long hair :blink: Well you know that didn't go over too well so I compromised I told him i would only do a few sew tracks in the back to give me the Pocahontas look I need but where the rest will be out. He was like :blink: :blink: but he went for it LOL

He doesn't know it but that is how i was wearing my hair when we 1st met :whistle:

ow it stay on? velcro?

Thought u hung with black people??

u tink mi really tink it stay on by velcro?? even white girls wear weave dummy...

its sewn in heffa!! lol.. u cornrow ur own hair and the tracks are sewn into the holes of the braids.. altho at my local beauty supply, they do have a new clip on weave.. the video showed the hair being clipped on in seconds and she moved it arond to show how natural and stable it looked.. thats my kinda weave!!!

That's what I am talking about LOL

Ok what page is the pic on I am so lost :blink::crying: mi waan see

Lawny I miss yuh come back soon please :D

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm sorry but I really think that statement of I love being Big and beautiful is BS. Go ahead..cuss me out. But it's pure BS. Everyone is beautiful..big small, thin. Being BIG doesn't equal being Ugly? No thin or "normal" size women have to go around saying I'm thin and beautiful. I'm just beautful. Okay maybe they do say I'm "thick"...lol. I think it's a confidence builder to say..hey I'm big and beautiful and I love it. Even Monique was cussing the skinny itches out and look she was working on losing weight herself. I'm not evening looking at it from a how you look stand point. I'm looking at it from a feeling miserable stand point. I know when I gained weight I was miserable..it was hard to walk up stairs and I didn't have a lot of energy.

i have to agree with KK

some women do feel beautiful and love themselves

but i beleive most live in denial

You know weight issues are a touchy subject for most people especially when you have been dealing with it for years. I don't usually talk about it I internalize it and work on it on my own, with that said it takes a lot for me to speak openly about it and you people are stressing me out! Everyone has their opinion, we all have said its not easy but for people who don't have weight issues always trying to tell others how THEY feel about themselves is BS. I for one am thick in the waist and cute in the face, no let me get it right I am beautiful plain and simple and I am happiest when I am a size 18 yeah I said it and that is plus size! I have a thick frame I have a big batty and big breast that's just how God Made me curvalicious and , no matter how much weight I lose they aren't going anywhere! Now if I go over over a 18-20 yes I am miserable but its still plus size. Everyone is different and you really can't generalize.

Look at Queen Latifah she is on the campaign one size healthy which is the great way to start the journey and I applaud her for that!

What if everyone was Plus size and the skinny folks were outcasts then what?

you and me both philly

i am happiest when i am 14/16

i know i will never be skinny and i am not aiming to be

i just want to be healthier

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
kimmy, wha u carry back fa mi? rum cream? blue mountain coffee? wood carving?

mi knoa u had 10 empty suitcases when u come back..... :rofl::rofl:

Ha.....Now, that's funny!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Irie - those pics were not at my heaviest - those were on the way up there, lol -

I did a bunch of stuff - Weight watchers, slimfast, fad diets, etc.... - honestly, what worked the most was cutting back on sweets / portion control / healthier eating and adding exercise -

yay that's encouraging!!

i always get deflated when ppl say they've lost 100 lbs and when u ask them how they say surgery :(

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Get it Sus!!!! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.