SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thank you Ells and Quana...

Im not worrying bout losing weight as long as it doesn't kill me and Im eating healthy IM PROUD TO BE A BIG GIRL!!! I SAY TO ALL THE BIG GIRLS EMBRACE YOUR BIGNESS!!!! LOL

What I can't deal with is these big a** t*ts I got. It is sooooooooooooo dayum hard to find a bra! sheesh! Does anybody else have this problem? lol

LOL MrsTee Yes mi ave deh tata problem too I'm a 46DDD I used to be a 48DDD before I lost the 60 lbs.....

Now I will say this you should always be proud of your self and I embrace my curves but I know that I am not happy when I am heavier and that I can change to reach that goal! I'm keeping it real although you embrace the bigness is that really how you rather be or your goal body? That's why I am always trying.......

Child mi boobies bigga! Cup size bigger number size smalla. Imma fall over lol

Im not worrying bout losing weight as long as it doesn't kill me and Im eating healthy IM PROUD TO BE A BIG GIRL!!! I SAY TO ALL THE BIG GIRLS EMBRACE YOUR BIGNESS!!!! LOL

What I can't deal with is these big a** t*ts I got. It is sooooooooooooo dayum hard to find a bra! sheesh! Does anybody else have this problem? lol

LOL MrsTee Yes mi ave deh tata problem too I'm a 46DDD I used to be a 48DDD before I lost the 60 lbs.....

Now I will say this you should always be proud of your self and I embrace my curves but I know that I am not happy when I am heavier and that I can change to reach that goal! I'm keeping it real although you embrace the bigness is that really how you rather be or your goal body? That's why I am always trying.......

did u see shayla was a 38 H!! girl she down to triple d's now.. thats funny DOWN TO DDD!!!

Im a 42 G

holy moly!! mek mi si picha!!

Girl, I almost choked on my water :rofl:

Dont u ladies have back problems. I am so satisfied with my 36b :thumbs:

I was fine until the car accident of '07

Ya'll have me cracking up. I'm a member of the big girl and big tatas club as well and I embrace it as long as I am healthy. What one man doesn't like 20 other do!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Japrincess..dony worry ..everything will wrkout in time..look at it like this..your 2 steps ahead of me ..and we filed the same time..so imagine how i feel !!

and 4 steps ahead of me and I filed before you...

oh girl !! thats becuz VSC is dragging their rass !!!!!!!!!!!! Princess filed with CSC which is moving much faster..

Princess my heart goes out to you

I can imagine you're discombobulated with this visa stress on top of your pregnancy on top of the distance

vent as you wish

that's what we're here for

why yuh haffi mek mi cry at mi desk smiley-sad011.gif

Thanks Bunz :)

Japrincess..dony worry ..everything will wrkout in time..look at it like this..your 2 steps ahead of me ..and we filed the same time..so imagine how i feel !!

and 4 steps ahead of me and I filed before you...

:(

The difference between the VSC and CSC timeline is just not right!!

RegAl (F)

Everytime mi look pon it mi haffi curse ! :angry:

my heart is breaking for you guys and for myself.....

Timeline
let's take a poll on hubby's tonight...

would you go back to ja if this relationship didn't work out?

homework for everyone....

Finesse my fiance and i were talking about that the other night ...he said if our relationship didnt wrk out he would go back to JA even though life is hard out there becuz thats the only life he knows..he's talk to many people who have came up to the states and that travel back and forth from JA to the US and even though "life may be better " in the us ..at heart he would rather be in JA with his fam...

Mine too and we agreed if things didnt work out we would remain friends

Timeline

Kimmy...I am glad everyone is ok and made it out safe....thats the most important thing

Nite everyone....im off to bed

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
HEY MS. NELLY !!! ( Waving) ..i was just thinking about you...i ordered my textbooks today from that site u told me about..i saved about $200..thank you so much..i didnt even know about chegg. THANKS AGAIN !! (F)

Good Stuff :thumbs:

And this is why we don't just talk about immigration :lol:

LOL YUP !! actually ive been so busy getting ready for school it has slightly taken my mind of missing my hubby so much !! i'm actually excited becuz once i start next week ..my mind will be 100% off this immigration process until i get the noa2 which is "estimated" to come in october..

I wish I could say the same because we are SO close to getting our interview....and I start class TOMORROW. I will be will the Kindergarden class on Tuesdays this should be interesting....

Timeline
fighting0030.gif

one for kk too!

u waan box mi? fa wha? :angry:

afternoon yardies!

Well Hello to you Bunz. Glad you came back for the VJ high (insert...smoke signal)

Im not worrying bout losing weight as long as it doesn\'t kill me and Im eating healthy IM PROUD TO BE A BIG GIRL!!! I SAY TO ALL THE BIG GIRLS EMBRACE YOUR BIGNESS!!!! LOL

What I can\'t deal with is these big a** t*ts I got. It is sooooooooooooo dayum hard to find a bra! sheesh! Does anybody else have this problem? lol

It\'s not healthly being big...I know you can still be pretty as a big woman..but health has to be important too.

I\'m not a BIG girl per se...but mi need fa lose some weight for real doa. And I\'m doing it for health reasons...diabeties, high blood pressure, run in my family. And I have to take control of those things.

I understand that and thank God I don't have any of those health issues. I already eat healthy. I don't do fried foods much, not much of a pasta/rice eater, don't like bread too much. I love fruits and vegetables. I mean I eat some veggies people wouldn't even think of eating. I like beets, brussel sprouts, asparagus, squash, zuchinni and many other ones.. I LOVE fish, Don't like turkey and don't eat too much chicken. I eat a little pork every now and then because it ends up hurting my stomach. I eat brown rice and whole wheat pasta. The one thing I do enjoy too which is not always good is red meat. I don't use salt on anything. I can even eat chips without salt.

Timeline
I might be a likkle slow but CONGRATS JAPrincess on the NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afternoon Yardies (F)

Why has getting the NOA2 made this waiting HARDER??? :crying:

I just want my man ya'll...

hush (F)

oh i understand

imagine going through the interview, waiting forever, going back to kingston and being refingerprinted and STILL waiting on the actual visa

over a month later.......still waiting

i cant get through to the embassy

they are not answering my emails

DOS and NVC are no help

any ideas?

:wow: Jus :(

I wish I had a clue... that is just plain madness :angry::wacko:

Kimmy (F)

Welcome home. So sorry bout your Grandmother's place :(

I pray she find a comfortable place to heal (L)

Evening Yardies...

Mi soon gawn to bed.

Timeline
ON A SAD NOTE..MY GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE BURNED DOWN..THE SAME PLACE WHERE WE STAYED NOT EVEN 24HRS A GO!! ONLY THING SAVED THE FRIDGE, STOVE AND WASHING MACHINE...THANK GOD NO ONE DIES...DEM SEY A MI LIKKLE COUSIN LITE THE PILLOW WITH A LIGHTER AND THEN THE BED CAUGHT..AND THE REST IS HISTORY

Im sorry to hear that, Im glad no one died.... We missed you :)

Timeline
Child mi boobies bigga! Cup size bigger number size smalla. Imma fall over lol

[

AMEN!!!!

Time for Tee to go to bed too.. more drama with the cousin today... cho! To be cont'd..... Good night!

Timeline
I understand that and thank God I don't have any of those health issues. I already eat healthy. I don't do fried foods much, not much of a pasta/rice eater, don't like bread too much. I love fruits and vegetables. I mean I eat some veggies people wouldn't even think of eating. I like beets, brussel sprouts, asparagus, squash, zuchinni and many other ones.. I LOVE fish, Don't like turkey and don't eat too much chicken. I eat a little pork every now and then because it ends up hurting my stomach. I eat brown rice and whole wheat pasta. The one thing I do enjoy too which is not always good is red meat. I don't use salt on anything. I can even eat chips without salt.

Me too. My favorite chips are the Garden of Eatin' No Salt Blue Corn tortilla chips. Mmm.

01583900002.jpg

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ON A SAD NOTE..MY GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE BURNED DOWN..THE SAME PLACE WHERE WE STAYED NOT EVEN 24HRS A GO!! ONLY THING SAVED THE FRIDGE, STOVE AND WASHING MACHINE...THANK GOD NO ONE DIES...DEM SEY A MI LIKKLE COUSIN LITE THE PILLOW WITH A LIGHTER AND THEN THE BED CAUGHT..AND THE REST IS HISTORY

i am so sorry to hear this

i love this poem

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.

Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.

Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,

other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed

that during the low periods of my life,

when I was suffering from

anguish, sorrow or defeat,

I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,

"You promised me Lord,

that if I followed you,

you would walk with me always.

But I have noticed that during

the most trying periods of my life

there have only been one

set of footprints in the sand.

Why, when I needed you most,

you have not been there for me?"

The Lord replied,

"The times when you have

seen only one set of footprints in the sand,

is when I carried you."

Me too! As a matter of fact, the screen saver on my phone says " Lord, I need you to carry me this time"

its in every room of my house

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bunz how i lost my weight is i dont drink soda except on a rare occasion.(used to drink alot) now i mainly drink water . i cut back on my serving size. i still eat things i enjoy but in moderation ... i work out ... i swim ,walk, jog, and i do my wii fit...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't like them. It could be a style thing...but it's too fussy.

Just keep it simple...

Oh. My2 responded & liked them so I already ordered them. :P I like the color scheme.

Bunz, they cost $58.95, which I think is pretty good for men's shoes.

ok well with that price they are cool

i like them then

lol

Bunz how i lost my weight is i dont drink soda except on a rare occasion.(used to drink alot) now i mainly drink water . i cut back on my serving size. i still eat things i enjoy but in moderation ... i work out ... i swim ,walk, jog, and i do my wii fit...

ah ok

i like to hear when ppl lose weight by making small changes

it is encouraging

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.