• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
U rearranged ur whole house.....u sound like Jawi...lol

Hey KK

i have cleaned out every closet and moved the furniture in every room ... i have to keep busy after this is done not sure what will be next

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Hey where was Sus today? Bunz?

Hey KK

i have cleaned out every closet and moved the furniture in every room ... i have to keep busy after this is done not sure what will be next

u making room for fiance ehhh?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey KK

Why can't you just go to bed? :unsure: Aren't you tired? You've made me tired thinking of all you've done! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Hey KK

i saw sus was logged in this morning im not sure if she posted though

Hey KK

Why can't you just go to bed? :unsure: Aren't you tired? You've made me tired thinking of all you've done! :lol:

you sdound like R he says i do too much lol

Hey KK

yeah i realize that the last 7 yrs i have live alone no man and my house is all me all over and i want him to feel he fits here so im getting rid of stuff i dont need

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow...u aint no joke!

Dats wat im sayin Mrs. Palmer

KK- havent heard much outta Bunz all weekend.....idk wat happened to Sus

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

Wow...u aint no joke!

Dats wat im sayin Mrs. Palmer

KK- havent heard much outta Bunz all weekend.....idk wat happened to Sus

my mom says her house is next ... she loves when i get in these cleaning modes ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question for the weekend crew:

Do you plan to eliminate all pictures/letters/etc of your former boyfriends/husbands when your fiance or husband comes over?

I got rid of that kind of stuff last weekend.

As far as packet 4, Nat is right, it's just the interview/appt letter.

Hey Thompson, how is the wedding planning going? When is your SO coming I know it should be soon.

Hey Lovesponge! Congrats on the baby!! Are you hoping for a boy? My wedding planning is going well so far. I think I have everything covered. I'm leaving Sept 7th to go to JA and then we are coming back together on the 10th.

Thank You, I am hoping for a boy I already have my little girl so a baby boy would be nice. Sept 7th is right around the corner I know you are getting excited, blessings for a smooth POA

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

I love my R he is a trip he is not even here yet but he is planing for the baby(wich doesnt exist yet lol)... We are talking about car he says we need a suv type i say why ? he say cause me,you, tyreeyana, nasir and the baby..im like baby we are even in the same country yet lol

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my mom says her house is next ... she loves when i get in these cleaning modes ...

I don't blame her......u wanna come to NY after that :lol:

I love my R he is a trip he is not even here yet but he is planing for the baby(wich doesnt exist yet lol)... We are talking about car he says we need a suv type i say why ? he say cause me,you, tyreeyana, nasir and the baby..im like baby we are even in the same country yet lol

:rofl::rofl: This is cute but funny......He planning already......him soon pik out ah baby name...lol

be back lata ladies.....Hey is MsSheka, Love, n Jamerican

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl: This is cute but funny......He planning already......him soon pik out ah baby name...lol

Hey Haymsmorgan! :) my husband insist on me listening to MOVADO so i'm here listening while i'm online its good so far, anyone have MOVADO 2K9 album? (i love "i'm so blessed" & "so special")

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

lol

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question for the weekend crew:

Do you plan to eliminate all pictures/letters/etc of your former boyfriends/husbands when your fiance or husband comes over?

I got rid of that kind of stuff last weekend.

As far as packet 4, Nat is right, it's just the interview/appt letter.

Hey Thompson, how is the wedding planning going? When is your SO coming I know it should be soon.

Hey Lovesponge! Congrats on the baby!! Are you hoping for a boy? My wedding planning is going well so far. I think I have everything covered. I'm leaving Sept 7th to go to JA and then we are coming back together on the 10th.

Thank You, I am hoping for a boy I already have my little girl so a baby boy would be nice. Sept 7th is right around the corner I know you are getting excited, blessings for a smooth POA

A couple more months until you find out, huh? I have no patience. JaP got her girl so hopefully you will get a boy. How have you been feeling? Hopefully no morning sickness. Yea 2 weeks today (not that I'm counting). I can't wait! Thanks for your blessings. Did your hubby fly right into Orlando? If so how long was he held up?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mstee, sorry for your friend. You know she's going through a lot to get to that point.

Ells, those videos are hilarious. I saw the second one you posted the other day, but I'm not sure what website I was on that had a link (FB? MiYard? here?).

my2, I could use help making room. I think I'll make a trip to the container store to get some ideas/containers to help make more room in my tiny apartment... maybe some under the bed containers to store off-season clothes or something.

When only Bunz disappeared, I didn't think too much. But if Sus disappeared too..... I'm wondering if someone is secretly getting married in Kingston or something & some of the VJ women have gone to that.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
mstee, sorry for your friend. You know she's going through a lot to get to that point.

Ells, those videos are hilarious. I saw the second one you posted the other day, but I'm not sure what website I was on that had a link (FB? MiYard? here?).

my2, I could use help making room. I think I'll make a trip to the container store to get some ideas/containers to help make more room in my tiny apartment... maybe some under the bed containers to store off-season clothes or something.

When only Bunz disappeared, I didn't think too much. But if Sus disappeared too..... I'm wondering if someone is secretly getting married in Kingston or something & some of the VJ women have gone to that.

i have a small place too for having two kids and not much storage place ..i used to have my mattress and stuff on the floor but i got a new bedframe and now i use all the storage under for my 2 million photos that i have ... clothes is not a issue cause i have had to get rid of them cause they are tooo big now so i dont have much clothes ..what i need to figure out is how to store my purses..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.