Hey ladies! I'm going to try to catch up! :star:

hey

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i finally rearranged my room ... it took me forever lol

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone....Still no NOA2 :clock:.....im trying to be patient tho....obviously its not working!!

.....Well im gonna catch up now

Dont worry girl i'm sure you'll get it this week sometime !! Just think positive !! : )

Evening Yardies !!

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone!

It's been so long since I've come in the yardie thread. the whole process just had be depressed. I had to stay away from VJ for a while.

Visited Lance last month and had a great time with him. School is back in so I'm teaching again. It keeps my mind off the process.

Got an RFE email today :crying: I don't know what they want...I sent in everything they asked for.

ANYWAYS

I just skimmed Part17 (how oonu chat suh!!)

Congrats to all the approvals.

Big up MrsP for the case complete, Roxcie & Jawi for having their men FINALLY home, and Quana for tying the knot!!!

- Marie (F)

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay my fb peeps.. have jawi posted pics.. i saw her come on responding to some foolishiness and didn't give no update.. LOL..imma get u jaws!!!

No no pics but you can tell she is oh so happy. I think her latest post talked about how he was snoring softly next to her and she was just watching him. They also went to the market where she cooked him a Jamaican meal bcuz he thoguht she couldn’t cook Jamaican. It sounds like a market near here sells all the Jamaican food so that should help him feel more like home. I think she posted the airport story on here. U can tell she is on cloud nine....It sounds like a fairy tale ending......

Timeline
Good morning everyone,

Sorry I am just getting to sign on, my husband did arrive on Wednesday, there was a small delay at customs, but other than that everything went well. The delay at custom did make him miss his scheduled flight, but they put him on another flight, so all went well.

Adjustment is going well, my husband has been here before, so it's just like he didn't miss a beat.

Thats good to here......at least he made it safely!

I read it....I think this man is jumping into another relationship too soon......idk :no:

and guess what my little shyt did yesterday? he broke the window in his bedroom as he was pretending to be dwayne wade........i could of killed him....how the hell am i supposed to fix a window?

I guess boys will be boys....my brother did the same thing before......im just glad he is ok and didnt get cut with the broken glass

Dillon, he's in MoBay.

Finesse, you can toast the bread & top it with heated olives & tomato sauce, then melt cheese on top. Perhaps crunch some doritos on to add to the crispiness.

to me all that mixture sounds like a bathroom run to me when shes done eating it!

i was thinking of possibly moving any suggestions ...

where are you moving the suggestions to?

:rofl:

Hey My2....wat areas were u thinkin of movin to......y do u wanna move?

He could not tell 100% but he said he's pretty sure...

its_a_girl-4797.gif

smiley_bounce.gif15_5_18.gifsmiley_bounce.gif

Wow congrats JAP......we know u wanted a girl

God is on time.. even if its not when we want it to happen!!

Thats the truth......I gotta tell myself that sometimes....He's always on time...whether we realize it or not!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
Well my day has been absolutely horrible. I woke up feeling really good and whenever I do, something is bound to happen.

My 38 year old cousin tried to kill herself today. Its a crazy long azz story but to shorten it her kids 14 and 11 basically lied to their grandparents because they don't like their mom's man for various reasons. He doesnt put his hands on them or anything like that but its his age that bothers them. He is 20 yrs old. In the meantime, her 14 yr old is gay and has been keeping a diary with very explicit things in them. He was molested twice. Once by a family friend and once by his half brother.. Her other son is Learning disabled so he tends to listen to his brother alot. They told their grandparents they were scared for their lives so as a treat their grandparents took them to Disney and refused to let my cousin talk to them and they didn't want to talk to her. The grandparents are trying to get custody and I told my cousin to calm down because grandparents dont have rights and she texted me saying she couldn't take it anymore and took a bottle of asprin with Vodka and had a knife in her hand in the bed. I had to call the cops and send them to her house and she broke up all the pictures of her kids, mom and day and herself up in the house!!! She at the hospital right now so I dont know yet how she is doing. Its a right mess! ugh

:o:( I am sorry to hear this.....just when u think ur havin a bad day someone is feeling worse.....I pray that she will be able to make it thru this time.....obviously she truly loves her kids and I hope that the right decision is made in this case....u did the right thing...thank God u didnt hesitate to call the Police!

Hello everyone....Still no NOA2 :clock:.....im trying to be patient tho....obviously its not working!!

.....Well im gonna catch up now

Sorry Haymsmorgan! Vermont is really dragging their feet right now huh? You are past due for your NOA2! How is the process going for similar cases?

Well a few ppl have been gettin their NOA2 since last week....hoping this is my lucky week......if i dont hear anything this week wat should I do???

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
Well my day has been absolutely horrible. I woke up feeling really good and whenever I do, something is bound to happen.

My 38 year old cousin tried to kill herself today. Its a crazy long azz story but to shorten it her kids 14 and 11 basically lied to their grandparents because they don't like their mom's man for various reasons. He doesnt put his hands on them or anything like that but its his age that bothers them. He is 20 yrs old. In the meantime, her 14 yr old is gay and has been keeping a diary with very explicit things in them. He was molested twice. Once by a family friend and once by his half brother.. Her other son is Learning disabled so he tends to listen to his brother alot. They told their grandparents they were scared for their lives so as a treat their grandparents took them to Disney and refused to let my cousin talk to them and they didn't want to talk to her. The grandparents are trying to get custody and I told my cousin to calm down because grandparents dont have rights and she texted me saying she couldn't take it anymore and took a bottle of asprin with Vodka and had a knife in her hand in the bed. I had to call the cops and send them to her house and she broke up all the pictures of her kids, mom and day and herself up in the house!!! She at the hospital right now so I dont know yet how she is doing. Its a right mess! ugh

The claims adjuster finally called and my car damage is 4,166.00 less the 500.00 deductible and my car wont be ready for 2 weeks. Ughhhhhhhhh

Damn Ms Tee. I feel yuh. When it rains it phocking pours. I'm going through something simliar myself. My burdens are so big I tell you but I'm determined to make it. There has to be a rainbow after the storm I'm just waiting for it. I feel for your cuzo shoot I feel for your whole family. I pray everything works its self out and she is o.k. but I must say that is a HARD blow for anyone...

Timeline

Thanks Heaven for the reassurance :thumbs:

hey My2, Mrs. Palmer, Classy and Thompson....how are u guys doing tonite

I think im getting sick too....been sneezing all day......It would suck to have a cold or flu in the summer

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think im getting sick too....been sneezing all day......It would suck to have a cold or flu in the summer

anytime girl !! : ) (F)

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline
Wow, Mstee that is crazy, pray for her.... can't imagine why someone would want to end their own life...

Cuz sometimes life just deals you a hand so bad u start to think crazy thoughts like that. U won't understand it until you have been through it. Just pray you neva have those thoughts.

Timeline

doing well... im thinking of moving just cause i have never really been a big va fan .. im hear cause because my kids are close to their dad ... part of me wants to move back north closer to home and part of me wants to try something new

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Well the kids will probably luv the snow........u would have to factor in the cost of living up north and also jobs......hope u find somewhere u like tho

....u finally finished rearranging ur room.......wow......maybe I should do that to take me mind off this process

Timeline
Well the kids will probably luv the snow........u would have to factor in the cost of living up north and also jobs......hope u find somewhere u like tho

....u finally finished rearranging ur room.......wow......maybe I should do that to take me mind off this process

yeah i know it just a thought right now.... i have rearranged my whole house practically

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.