SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
q - yuh neva tell us bout no baby momma drama.....

i guess its not really drama LOL.. he she is just very bipolar like my ex.. one day she is nice to roger and the next she is mean and fussy.. i know she is upset bout him moving on.. roger believes she will be too heartbroken to let his daughter come cuz she is a baby.. but his son PROBABLY will be able to come..

Hey A's baby-madda acts like its just her child she makes all the decision.. But if its something financial then it becomes their child...!!! I told him to save all the emails and everything when she grows up and wants to know why he wasn't around or she didnt get to visit him then he can tell her your mother woudn't let it. The last email from her said that he had his family and the baby was all she had....

thats sooo sad.. i wish things could be different.. is this her only child?? i guess i understand a bit.. but she doesn't have to be so uncooperative.. if she just came down for summers or vacations???

i always say, maybe when they find happiness, they will act differently.. right now resentment directs those decisions.. :blush:

hey its her only one.... and I use to wish she would have another one so she won't baby this one so much... is that bad...

cornrows lasting a MNTH??? without getting FUZZY are u serious.. i mean my daughters will stay up a mnth but they are not fresh at all.. thats EXCELLENT!!!!

They're fuzzy after a couple of weeks, but not atrocious-looking.

okay.. i see.. girl when i see the fuzz.. i start taking them down.. i guess im ####### when it comes to that.. but i have been mousing that fuzz down lately LOL

Man, Ells I feel you I just paid $60 to get mines braided and I am sitting here reading yall post and told hubby he needs to learn how to braid to save us $60 bucks... he is cracking up...lol.. and this is without extentions I think she rip me off, check criagslist...

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well my day has been absolutely horrible. I woke up feeling really good and whenever I do, something is bound to happen.

My 38 year old cousin tried to kill herself today. Its a crazy long azz story but to shorten it her kids 14 and 11 basically lied to their grandparents because they don't like their mom's man for various reasons. He doesnt put his hands on them or anything like that but its his age that bothers them. He is 20 yrs old. In the meantime, her 14 yr old is gay and has been keeping a diary with very explicit things in them. He was molested twice. Once by a family friend and once by his half brother.. Her other son is Learning disabled so he tends to listen to his brother alot. They told their grandparents they were scared for their lives so as a treat their grandparents took them to Disney and refused to let my cousin talk to them and they didn't want to talk to her. The grandparents are trying to get custody and I told my cousin to calm down because grandparents dont have rights and she texted me saying she couldn't take it anymore and took a bottle of asprin with Vodka and had a knife in her hand in the bed. I had to call the cops and send them to her house and she broke up all the pictures of her kids, mom and day and herself up in the house!!! She at the hospital right now so I dont know yet how she is doing. Its a right mess! ugh

The claims adjuster finally called and my car damage is 4,166.00 less the 500.00 deductible and my car wont be ready for 2 weeks. Ughhhhhhhhh

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone....Still no NOA2 :clock:.....im trying to be patient tho....obviously its not working!!

.....Well im gonna catch up now

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
on the locks.. check maintenance fees.. i wanna say its almost as much as getting cornrow, but i don't know how often they get them tightened.. it may be worth it???

If he decided on locks, I would almost definitely become his 'tightener' since I think that would be a bit more manageable. After the initial cost of getting them, I think I'd want to save the maintenance money & it would be worth spending several hours every month or two to keep them up. I really wish I could just cornrow but I've got to give serious props to anyone who can ca ie nah easy!

Is he going to start work soon? if so, maybe he could pick up the hair maintenance tab. just a thought.

I remember back in the days (way before he came here) when my husband had braids..I cornrowed it for him one time and he went and got a hair cut next week. He said I braid to tight. I did a good job..just too tight. So he got a fade ...my plan worked.. :devil::thumbs:

ur right..

well i'd give u the same advice.. ask around and get a college or high skool student..IF he decides to keep doing the cornrows.. i know that stuff can get expensive.. coldn't imagine HAVING to get my hair done every 2 weeks..

or he can do the twists..you can twist it up for him Ells...two pieces and twist.

KK that's hilarious! Maybe not for him but just that slightly sinister side to you has me cracking up! :rofl:

Yeah, the one thing I actually CAN do is the twists....until we decide, twists it will be. However, even that takes me several hours since I'm so new at it. :bonk:

It takes me several hours too and if I whine enough i may get the mister to help me... I am trying not to lock until after the wedding but its so hard and getting my hair braid down here is so much more expensive than it was in NY....

hair cuts should go on the list of expenses...you'll have to cover until your man gets a job!!!

Dang..imagine how expensive it'll be to keep your lady looking nice...cause we not easy atal...

That don't have to be expensive at all we spent about $60 bucks on the grooming set and A has been cutting his own hair since january, he went to the shop in May when he went home and was pissed because he got bumps on the back of his head so he is happy just doing it himself..

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline
I say smack uself on the stomach near your belly button where her butt should be and tell her she betta turn her azz around or else... :rofl:

No I'm joking…

:rofl: DaDa you are too much!

Well my day has been absolutely horrible. I woke up feeling really good and whenever I do, something is bound to happen.

My 38 year old cousin tried to kill herself today. Its a crazy long azz story but to shorten it her kids 14 and 11 basically lied to their grandparents because they don't like their mom's man for various reasons. He doesnt put his hands on them or anything like that but its his age that bothers them. He is 20 yrs old. In the meantime, her 14 yr old is gay and has been keeping a diary with very explicit things in them. He was molested twice. Once by a family friend and once by his half brother.. Her other son is Learning disabled so he tends to listen to his brother alot. They told their grandparents they were scared for their lives so as a treat their grandparents took them to Disney and refused to let my cousin talk to them and they didn't want to talk to her. The grandparents are trying to get custody and I told my cousin to calm down because grandparents dont have rights and she texted me saying she couldn't take it anymore and took a bottle of asprin with Vodka and had a knife in her hand in the bed. I had to call the cops and send them to her house and she broke up all the pictures of her kids, mom and day and herself up in the house!!! She at the hospital right now so I dont know yet how she is doing. Its a right mess! ugh

The claims adjuster finally called and my car damage is 4,166.00 less the 500.00 deductible and my car wont be ready for 2 weeks. Ughhhhhhhhh

Awww MsTee, I'm so sorry to read this. I don't know what to say except I'll pray for everyone to keep strong right now!

That sucks about your car. Why does it cost SO MUCH to fix cars?? When my car was vandalized (scratched on all panels), it also cost $4000 for the body work & new paint job. Seemed excessive for something that didn't even involve restoration of the car itself. Well, at least you'll have it back in two weeks....before you leave the shop with it, I recommend going over it with a fine-tooth comb & don't sign unless you're happy with everything that you can see.

With a Monday like that, it can only get better from here right?

Hello everyone....Still no NOA2 :clock:.....im trying to be patient tho....obviously its not working!!

.....Well im gonna catch up now

Sorry Haymsmorgan! Vermont is really dragging their feet right now huh? You are past due for your NOA2! How is the process going for similar cases?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
on the locks.. check maintenance fees.. i wanna say its almost as much as getting cornrow, but i don't know how often they get them tightened.. it may be worth it???

lock may be eiasier for her to help him maintain.. didnt iriecat say she learned to lock her hubby's hair.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I say smack uself on the stomach near your belly button where her butt should be and tell her she betta turn her azz around or else... :rofl:

No I'm joking…

:rofl: DaDa you are too much!

Awww MsTee, I'm so sorry to read this. I don't know what to say except I'll pray for everyone to keep strong right now!

That sucks about your car. Why does it cost SO MUCH to fix cars?? When my car was vandalized (scratched on all panels), it also cost $4000 for the body work & new paint job. Seemed excessive for something that didn't even involve restoration of the car itself. Well, at least you'll have it back in two weeks....before you leave the shop with it, I recommend going over it with a fine-tooth comb & don't sign unless you're happy with everything that you can see.

With a Monday like that, it can only get better from here right?

You know I cant think of anything that would make me want to take my life. I felt like she was going to do it and try to help her. I feel so bad for her!

Timeline
On another related note, how long should cornrow dos last? Even when mister wears the headscarf at night to keep the braids nice, his hair already looks fuzzy after a week. Granted some of that is because he just can't keep his hands off his head & is always scratching or messing with it. Even with using braid spray & hair oil, etc., he STILL won't leave his head alone! And I can't manage getting his hair done every 2 weeks or less & I definitely don't have the time to spend hours every other week doing something myself. This is becoming a problem.....nothing serious, just want him to look & feel good.

I've found it depends on how small/tight they are. If my mother does it, a week. If Steven's sister does it, a month.

i love ur lmbo..did u make that up??? i get tired of cussing too.. so i will say dwl or something like that.. i think ppl would ask me what lmbo means...

I read it as "laughing my block off" but if I stop & think, I realize it's butt.

i had cornrows so small and tight they lasted three weeks and in my hair one week is pushing it ...thats because the girl did them so tiny

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Wow, Mstee that is crazy, pray for her.... can't imagine why someone would want to end their own life...

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Timeline

im sorry to hear this hope she gets better

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Somebody posted Quana's church on FB today! (Can't remember who though.....)

thank u guys and ummmm was he feeling the "spirit" wow

Somebody posted Quana's church on FB today! (Can't remember who though.....)

thank u guys and ummmm was he feeling the "spirit" wow

Good night guys, not feeling too well gonna lay down, maybe I will be back later...

Timeline

This is the one that was posted on FB.....decided to post it cause it cracks me up. Twice, the ladies of the church have to halt in their tracks for Bro Franklin cause there's no stoppin him! LOL!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i guess its not really drama LOL.. he she is just very bipolar like my ex.. one day she is nice to roger and the next she is mean and fussy.. i know she is upset bout him moving on.. roger believes she will be too heartbroken to let his daughter come cuz she is a baby.. but his son PROBABLY will be able to come..

there you go then...there is your boy to break windows and beat up other kids....and u didn't even have to go through chilbirth for that one.... :rofl::rofl:

no ma'am.. mi cyaan manage dat!!!

i was just thinking bout my new family tho.. never in a million years would i have had 5 kids.. now i do.. love i tell ya.. thinking bout the house we will have to get and shopping at the surplus stores LOL.. by lil brady bunch family will certainly be interesting when we finally all come together..LAWD HELP US!!!

Well I got 4 and my new prospect has 3 so if we were to hook up I would have 7 so I still have you beat!!! lol

how old are his kids?

9 yrs and then 5. and 10 mnths..there are 2 women he has had children with..

ow he ave 10 month old and oonu been together 2 years? ow dat one go?

I am ROOOOOLLLLLLIIIINNNNN!!! C Quana yuh CHAT TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.