SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

One (former) friend not only called me 'cougar', but she also added 'cradle robber' to the list. WOO HOO! :thumbs:

I know yuh wanted to box ar inna ar face wid dat foolnish....... long kisteet!

yes mstee they sure have!

it doesn't help that i sprayed his cologne on me before i left for work this morning. i need a pum pum cooler right about now.

Dillon...I guaranteed that if I sprayed my husband's cologne on me before I left work this morning I would be trying to smell myself and touch myself while at work! :wacko::innocent: They would certainly send me home for that! :lol:

MRS PALMER!!!! U are a mess.. See its always you quiet ones that look so innocent and here u are the main wild cats….

I am LMAO cuz I never thought you would chat like dis. Quana mi tink she juss like you. She looks like a good girl and behind closed doors with her hubby she’s like TEK IT OFF!!!

Uh oh I’m really having 2nd thoughts about Nat and KK. They are way more innocent than the two of you so something tells me they be at home swinging from the chandeliers.

i'm not fooled by Nat....i say she is a freak who just wants to pretend that she is all proper

KK on the other hand - I don't believe has ever seen a ####### in the light of day..

This has me rolling because the prim and proper one is always the uninhibited FREAK!!!! :devil:

LOL about KK and the ####### yall aint right :bonk:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Did anybody notice that the PORTAL now has recent approvals? So update ya timelines for the recent approvals....

Is there a way to delete my timeline?

i don't know island..im sure there's a way.. sus the techy have left us..

Ells weh yuh deh?

I'm gonna send yuh some blue movies along with some more Jermaine Jackson tracks to help yuh get deh mood right! No worries I got you soon come! :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Quanna

I am finally going to do my hair tonight, I ended up getting spanish wave that is my favorite all these new Indian Remy styles were too darn silky smooth for my taste. I have so much new growth its going to take me a while to wash, condition, detangle, repart and braid I will be up all night LOL.

I am gonna finish and get up early and get my lashes retouched and hopefully the weather stays nice and I am going to to take Hubby Downtown and chill with him all day!

I'm going to the Liquor store as soon as I leave here to get his case of Guinness and my Arbor Mist don't laugh I am not a drinker and at least I have upgraded from coolers LOL

****ROC VSC****

wus up for the weekend philly

I really wish we had a VJ Philly connection like you have in TX I would love to invite folks to the garden and talk smack LOL

Ok I am gonna run now because its looks like Armageddon outta door gotta get to Hubby

CYA

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

philly.. girl... i can't laugh.. girl i don;t even drink.. when hubby (LOL) feels likea drinking partner.. i get the smirnoff cuz a friend of mine bought it one day it it was DRINKABLE LOL i don't like the taste of liquor most of the time..

wus up for the weekend philly

I really wish we had a VJ Philly connection like you have in TX I would love to invite folks to the garden and talk smack LOL

Ok I am gonna run now because its looks like Armageddon outta door gotta get to Hubby

CYA

bye.. enjoy!

Did anybody notice that the PORTAL now has recent approvals? So update ya timelines for the recent approvals....

I'm not sure...you might have to just delete the dates.

I'm going to leave mine up... :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Quana...how far are you from McDonough?

so far that i don't even know where or what that is LOL

You know what...nevamind! I forgot you don't live in ATL!! :lol: :lol: I need some LLLLLOOOOVVVEEEEE! :devil: Helps me to think clearer!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Hey Quana...how far are you from McDonough?

so far that i don't even know where or what that is LOL

You know what...nevamind! I forgot you don't live in ATL!! :lol: :lol: I need some LLLLLOOOOVVVEEEEE! :devil: Helps me to think clearer!

lol.. haha.. thats right..finesse said not getting any causes hysteria!!

I'm not sure...you might have to just delete the dates.

I'm going to leave mine up... :thumbs:

im sure she wouldn't wanna keep hers up tho kk.. :blush:

whats going on w/ r and k this weekend oh and the doggy too???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.