SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
going home for lunch...

see you all monday...

boobies.gif

SEEE..i told ya yardmen nuh knoa dis quickie ting.. finesse usband guh take up di whole rest of the day.. she say CHO.. mi nuh even come back yereso.. WHHEEEEWWWW..kiikii

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Maybe I will get TMI here; but............MRS. P...........that time you said no. Did you give it up every other night there? I am going somewhere with this. Really, not just nosy.

Nope...without being too graphic, there has to be a period of rest in between our sessions. Sometimes that's only a few hours, sometimes it has to be a day. But he has NEVER expected to get it everyday of a visit, given our experience with that the first time we made our relationship physical. Let's just say rags, tons of ice, soaking in warm water, and whatever other remedy we could come up with was needed in order to get through our trip! :devil:

Damn its like DAT!!!!! DAMN mi want mi Chudee!!!!!!

(As she falls on the ground kicking and screaming..) Why lawd why??? :crying:

Ugh o.k. new topic me cyann manage mi cyann tek naa more!!!!!

So what's everyone's kids been up too?

Timeline
going home for lunch...

see you all monday...

boobies.gif

SEEE..i told ya yardmen nuh knoa dis quickie ting.. finesse usband guh take up di whole rest of the day.. she say CHO.. mi nuh even come back yereso.. WHHEEEEWWWW..kiikii

Shoot afta des convos a lot of yardie men might get lucky today. Hopefully Ells will log on get stimulated and put it on Lehi 2night!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So, update on the wedding saga - She came back a day early from her honeymoon - He refused to leave the room, do anything with her, unless it involved gambling and spending more of her money - Not only did he cash the checks, he opened credit cards in her grandma's name, and cleaned out the woman's bank account -

She's filing for divorce -

Oh NO!!! thats just horrible :angry:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone...I've been in meetings the last two days. Can someone give me an update?

I know Jawi and Roxie's men made it safely. Did JaPrincess find out the sex of her baby?

Any good news of Justica?

Timeline

okay.. we have lost everybody and they mama w/our sexy talk.. ie good tho.. sooooooo

mrs p wha gwaan..

dada.. u ready for school?

dillon, no egg sandwich today right?

irie, ur anniversary is this weekend or am i mixed up

jg.. kids ready for skool?

Hi everyone...I've been in meetings the last two days. Can someone give me an update?

I know Jawi and Roxie's men made it safely. Did JaPrincess find out the sex of her baby?

no shemmy.. they say her fb said she had to come back cuz they couldn't tell :crying:

SUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS...

guess whos gonna be at the beres hammond concert.. CULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mi affi go now!!

Timeline
Dang! That man is not right.

Wouldn't such a short marriage qualify for an annulment instead of divorce?

In many states, an annulment is a religious thing, not a legal one -

What the HELL!!!??!!! :o:o:ranting::ranting: Seriously though, she can't even be mad...she already saw this coming, yet she went through with the wedding anyway. It's too bad for her grandmother though. Is there anything that she can do to recoup the money?

Her gram doesn't even realize it was her money (she's 95 and not all too with it) - Believe me, I am pressing on her to push criminal charges against the MF - Gave her the number to a friend of mine who is a Detective - she is gonna need them to get the bank info from her gram's banks, and to fight the credit card charges -

She said she told him she was done and he needed to go - his response was "if that's what you want" - #######? I give her credit, I think I would be in jail for assault -

You and me both!! I would cut up his body and bury in the Tri-State area (legs in PA, arms in Del

his p*nis in NJ) hmph :angry:

I feel for the grandma because she doesn't even know whats going on :angry:

Timeline
Dang with all this sex talk you all are going to make me want to go home at lunch time!!!! :devil:

Go girl just go home and jump on his rass!!! Don't even call him and tell em yuh coming just walk through the door and start taking off your clothes.

Then when you come back to work and your hair is all messed up. Be like "Whew it sure is windy out there!!!" LOL

Hahah I crack myself up!

But Dillion yuh know I'm serious right??

I can't wait til I'm able to do that...although even our quickies have me too worn out to do anything for the next couple of hours, so I don't know if I would be heading back to work... :blush:

I tried it once or maybe twice and I loved it. When I went back to work I felt so naughty. Fools were like hey how was lunch? Good was all I replied with my devilish grin. :devil:

I used to have a noon time jump off, it does wonders for a girl!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Yes, our 1 year is this weekend. Since 1 year gift tradition is paper... I am getting him Buju tickets! LOL. I told him to write me a love letter on PAPER!! hahaha!

We are just going to hang out and party all weekend... hope it doesnt rain too much.

Tierra starts school on AUGUST 31... She is staying with Nana Saturday night and gets to go clothes shopping on Sunday.. gotta love my mother!

I think tonight I am going to cook something...drink something and then give Louis a little something-something! Looks like all this talk has everyone in the mood!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
You know the hubby and I had this "problem" on my last trip. I didn't feel like giving up the goods one night, and of course since he didn't get it that night, he tried the next am. This may be TMI but I don't like having sex before I pee in the am because it hurts, so I told him no again. Well, he was all salty and his face was long most of the day. When we talked later he was very angry at the fact that I was telling him no. And it wasn't so much my saying no--he felt it as a rejection of his wanting to connect with me on another level. All I'm thinking is that I don't want to have sex before I pee, and for him it was the refusal of a much deeper connection between us. Well after he explained all that, he got some right then...and again...and again... :devil::devil:I think for alot of men, being connected sexually is more than just physical to them, especially if they put alot of time and effort into it. And that's what it was for him. He just wanted to feel closer to his wife (and get "the best he's ever had" :lol: ) Seriously though, I think its important for us to remember as wives to be in tune and considerate of their feelings as well.

There is a whole chapter in the "Intimate Issues: 21 Questions Christian Women Ask About Sex" dedicated to the topic we've been discussing yesterday & today. The chapter/question is about when he wants to do it but the woman doesn't. They make that very point, Mrs P, on how it means A LOT to the husband & his connection to wife & how saying no is such a harsh blow. They even give you 3 ways to say later/no that won't hurt him.

The book also talks about how women want it more or less depending on where in their cycle they are. The suggestion was that whenever you're at the point in your cycle where you feel ready, to go all out.

I blow that whole theory out of the water.....I have NO cycle!

Me either JG fluck fest anytime, anywhere, anyplace........ :devil:

Timeline
okay.. we have lost everybody and they mama w/our sexy talk.. ie good tho.. sooooooo

mrs p wha gwaan..

no shemmy.. they say her fb said she had to come back cuz they couldn't tell :crying:

SUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS...

mi affi go now!!

Son started Tuesday. Daughter yesterday. Both say they love being back at school.

You know the hubby and I had this "problem" on my last trip. I didn't feel like giving up the goods one night, and of course since he didn't get it that night, he tried the next am. This may be TMI but I don't like having sex before I pee in the am because it hurts, so I told him no again. Well, he was all salty and his face was long most of the day. When we talked later he was very angry at the fact that I was telling him no. And it wasn't so much my saying no--he felt it as a rejection of his wanting to connect with me on another level. All I'm thinking is that I don't want to have sex before I pee, and for him it was the refusal of a much deeper connection between us. Well after he explained all that, he got some right then...and again...and again... :devil::devil:I think for alot of men, being connected sexually is more than just physical to them, especially if they put alot of time and effort into it. And that's what it was for him. He just wanted to feel closer to his wife (and get "the best he's ever had" :lol: ) Seriously though, I think its important for us to remember as wives to be in tune and considerate of their feelings as well.

There is a whole chapter in the "Intimate Issues: 21 Questions Christian Women Ask About Sex" dedicated to the topic we've been discussing yesterday & today. The chapter/question is about when he wants to do it but the woman doesn't. They make that very point, Mrs P, on how it means A LOT to the husband & his connection to wife & how saying no is such a harsh blow. They even give you 3 ways to say later/no that won't hurt him.

The book also talks about how women want it more or less depending on where in their cycle they are. The suggestion was that whenever you're at the point in your cycle where you feel ready, to go all out.

I blow that whole theory out of the water.....I have NO cycle!

Me either JG fluck fest anytime, anywhere, anyplace........ :devil:

Ha ha......Amen!

Change of plans....I may be going to the pre-season football game tonight. I hope we are playing someone good so I can root for someone. Rams SUCK!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

mrs p wha gwaan..

SUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS...

mi affi go now!!

LOL nope no egg sandwich. The turkey sandwich was a success yesterday so I sent another one today.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Yes, our 1 year is this weekend. Since 1 year gift tradition is paper... I am getting him Buju tickets! LOL. I told him to write me a love letter on PAPER!! hahaha!

We are just going to hang out and party all weekend... hope it doesnt rain too much.

Tierra starts school on AUGUST 31... She is staying with Nana Saturday night and gets to go clothes shopping on Sunday.. gotta love my mother!

I think tonight I am going to cook something...drink something and then give Louis a little something-something! Looks like all this talk has everyone in the mood!

HAHA.. i know thats right irie!!

buju will be GREAT.. he has such energy.. i love watching him.. i hope it doesn't rain for ya'll, 1st year married, how sweet..1 down.. 100 to go

okay tierra got a minute b4 she have to worry bout books and teachers dirty looks.. i wish my mama could help w/ clothes.. but my youngest sister dropped her 4 kids off and is trying to (i hope) get her life together, we'll see.. i know my mama is gonna need help but i am barely able to get mine the way i want.. i will be able to help more next mnth..

Timeline

JG be nice to those Rams they aren't always going to suck!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.