SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

Dada for real, you never daggered inna deh water? yuh nuh knoa what yuh miss LOL I must have done it pon every beach in JA plus rivers :rofl::devil: Mi cyan believe yuh neva do night beach? Next time yuh visit I want this pon deh top of yuh list :lol:

Afternoon Yardies!

WHEW! Took me all day to catch up. I had to go to the SSA office at lunch so I lost some time there. Took about an hour to change my name to my married name. I was getting a little annoyed when I started seeing about a dozen people who came in WAY after me get processed before me. Just when I was about to start freaking out, the lady called my name. Glad that part's done....now just have to change the info with my employer, then the DMV, then my bank, then my credit cards...then, then, then....... :wacko:

It's WAY easier being the guy in a marriage!

LOL Ells, I have to do the same thing as well not looking forward to it but I have to get it done :yes:

When I told my brother I did it in the water, he said " The poor aquatic life in Jamaica will never be the same" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

While we're on the topic of sex, something just came to mind that hubby & I were discussing last night after I got home from school. He was feeling frisky & all I wanted to do was brush my teeth, start reading my book for class that we have to have 3 chapters read by next week & then go to bed. He asked when was the last time so I thought about it & said that it had been one week to the day exactly. (We had a busy weekend & too tired when we got home from everything.) He kept trying to work his charms until I finally said 'lef me!'. He asked what about tomorrow night & I said probably not because class goes even later & I'll be home even later & tired when I get home. So I said, "let's make a date for Friday night" & he tells me "no" & that it should just happen instead of us planning it. I told him that MANY people have to plan it due to busy schedules. So, how many of you have had to plan rendezvous??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have a rose and my name on right shoulder. Got that when I turned 18.

I have a smiling Daisy on my right ankle.

I have the Jamaican flag on my lower back.

I have a name under that flag which I am going this weekend to have covered with something like a vine or flames or something. It's small so no big deal.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
While we're on the topic of sex, something just came to mind that hubby & I were discussing last night after I got home from school. He was feeling frisky & all I wanted to do was brush my teeth, start reading my book for class that we have to have 3 chapters read by next week & then go to bed. He asked when was the last time so I thought about it & said that it had been one week to the day exactly. (We had a busy weekend & too tired when we got home from everything.) He kept trying to work his charms until I finally said 'lef me!'. He asked what about tomorrow night & I said probably not because class goes even later & I'll be home even later & tired when I get home. So I said, "let's make a date for Friday night" & he tells me "no" & that it should just happen instead of us planning it. I told him that MANY people have to plan it due to busy schedules. So, how many of you have had to plan rendezvous??

Well, I pretty much want it every day so not much planning involved. :devil: Most of my planning goes into getting up in time to go buy some Monster or Red Bull to make it through the next day, if it's a late night.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Quana, that sort of story makes me upset (the football one). I'd def call the parks & find out if it's true that you need RESERVATIONS to play in the park.

Ells, whispering woke you up?? I guess we all have strange things that wake us. I can sleep through a lot of stuff, but if my phone vibrates on the nightstand, that'll wake me.

That's how I feel about it too. And that's why I never really go into great detail. Just don't want someone to get the idea in their head that it would be worth pursuing. But then again, I've said it before & I mean it....except in extreme circumstances (i.e. REALLY teeny ya-know-what or the opposite), sex is pretty much the same no matter who you do it with. So if you've had one, you won't have anything much different with another so just stick to yours & leave mine alone!

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disagree with that statement :whistle::devil:

Um.... not that I would know first hand.... but I 100% agree with Sus on her disagreement with that statement.

Oh yes, I meant to comment on your incident too Quana! I think it's total BS! Especially since there were other groups on the field playing. I doubt the frisbee groups got a permit or anything & any kind of running around on a field is bound to tear it up so those were pointless justifications for messing with those guys. I've been with groups subject to harrassment a time or two & in almost every case, it has been an instance where someone was just power tripping with their little bit of authority. I'd report it too.

i called and was SHOCKED they said, u DO indeed have to have reservations!!! and they are expensive as HELL.. she said that some fields are set aside for baseball or football or watever and u can not play on that area unless u have a reservation.. i told her the name of the park and she said that park has 3 soccer fields and 1 baseball field.. im like dyam, so basically u can't play on this park at all unless u've paid?? she said they may find a school field or something since school is out :unsure: WOW what happened to the parks being a place where our children and familes can fellowship and enjoy??

i was so shocked i didn't even bring up the part about the other groups allowed to stay on the field..

Thats just craziness

Timeline
It irks me when people give false information that could scare an immigrant:

Ok my thoughts for you..

Don't work

Have your paperwork ready if you are going out from one state to another, avoid going near to border areas like california. Border forces have their checkposts 100 miles before the border ends, and they could stop you to check your status in this country, (I have read a couple story on VJ, she showed almost all the documents that she's married to a USC and stuff but they didn't let her go and she was in their custody for almost a month)

Avoid unnecessary trips to see how US looks like. (you can do it once you have GC.

Uhhhh, no they don't! At least not in any of the states where I've crossed borders! :rolleyes:

That's not totally false, Ells - I have had friends stopped in Upstate NY when they got too close to the border -

Nipple piercing Hell No!

I thought abt piercing my tongue. Hubby said "The day u do dat is the day mi lef u" :rofl::rofl:

I dated a guy with a tongue piercing - jumping0047.gif

Well, I pretty much want it every day so not much planning involved. :devil: Most of my planning goes into getting up in time to go buy some Monster or Red Bull to make it through the next day, if it's a late night.

Yet another reason why we are sisters from anotha mother!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

Dada for real, you never daggered inna deh water? yuh nuh knoa what yuh miss LOL I must have done it pon every beach in JA plus rivers :rofl::devil: Mi cyan believe yuh neva do night beach? Next time yuh visit I want this pon deh top of yuh list :lol:

Afternoon Yardies!

WHEW! Took me all day to catch up. I had to go to the SSA office at lunch so I lost some time there. Took about an hour to change my name to my married name. I was getting a little annoyed when I started seeing about a dozen people who came in WAY after me get processed before me. Just when I was about to start freaking out, the lady called my name. Glad that part's done....now just have to change the info with my employer, then the DMV, then my bank, then my credit cards...then, then, then....... :wacko:

It's WAY easier being the guy in a marriage!

LOL Ells, I have to do the same thing as well not looking forward to it but I have to get it done :yes:

When I told my brother I did it in the water, he said " The poor aquatic life in Jamaica will never be the same" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I gotta say, in the water is my least favorite adventurous spot. It's okay. One of those, ok, I've done it a few times, can we move along now, things.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Ells, I think we are alot alike! WHen it comes to having things our way etc...

Louis is ALWAYS in the mood and sometimes I am just not. He gets a little irritated with me sometimes but I just cannot get in the mood if I am stressed, the house is a mess, work to do... I really have to learn to relax and release sometimes. I am getting better at it. I even bought a homeopathic supplement that helps me relax and not worry too much - I just have to remember to take it! LOL He also doesnt understand that I cannot stay up to all hours every night. Someone has to get up at the a$$ crack of dawn to make lunches... get people ready for school and work and then get my work started. Just because I work at home does not mean I do nothing.. Not only am I working but I am also being a housewife at the same time.

I think "date night" is a great idea. Maybe more than just once a week though. Keep communicating with him.. there is always going to be some compromises that have to take place.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Do it! It doesnt hurt... just like your ears, just takes a bit more care.

When I got it done when I was young I had 2 holes on 1 side. They use an ear peircing gun! Now there are stronger laws... This last time they used a peircing needle.. so I guess it did hurt a bit more than your ears.. but it was cleaner and healed faster.

True, it's hot for a few minutes but not bad other than that. After it heals all the way, you can leave it out & put it back in any time you feel like it. At least that's what I do....I can have it out for a year (or longer) & then decide to wear it one day & it takes a little manipulating but it's easy enough to get back in.

I heard of people who were at restaurants and snuck away to the bathroom.

You gotta let the man sit on the toilet, you sit on top and bounce, ride, slide, glide whateva you gotta do! :innocent:

Ewwwww! I already have issues with public restrooms so I think that is one place you'd never find me doing it. Not unless we had 20 seat liners covering every possible surface we could potentially touch in there. I work in building management & see how NASTY people are in public restrooms!

I was talking of clean rest rooms just like you would eat at a clean restaurant.. And walmart sell the seat liners you can carry in your purse and line the seat yourself hahahahahhahaha

Timeline
Yet another reason why we are sisters from anotha mother!

Hee hee......... (L)

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I have a name under that flag which I am going this weekend to have covered with something like a vine or flames or something. It's small so no big deal.

:thumbs:

See I just can't do names. I feel like it is a jynx. Kids or parents etc.. dead people.. thats ok.

So my Rasta/St Lucia tattoo will be for Louis. And if God forbid, we divorce... it will always have meaning.

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

I think I might add restrooms to be 2nd on my list of least favorite venues. My OWN bathroom.....totally different story.

See I just can't do names. I feel like it is a jynx. Kids or parents etc.. dead people.. thats ok.

So my Rasta/St Lucia tattoo will be for Louis. And if God forbid, we divorce... it will always have meaning.

I have a JA flag bumper sticker on my jeep. I took it into my tattoo guy and said I want this shrunk down and on my back.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I agree with you completely - I have 4 tattoos as well - My latest, the Lion of Judah - matches DJ's (but mine's nicer, lol) - since he did my name, he expected me to do his - Ummmmmmmm - sorry,nope! I didn't ask you to put my name!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I need whatever vitamins Sus and JG take! Louis would LOVE it!

This brings me back to "I am a nicer person in the Caribbean"... then I am in the mood 24/7!

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.