SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus - I need your help! Louis and I's 1 year anniversary is this weekend. We were going to see Gregory Isaacs Saturday night and he cancelled the rest of tour.. guess he is pretty sick! What are we going to do? YOu always know what's going on everywhere??

I think we are going to head to the Jamaican Jerk Center in Cape Neddick... Saturday afternoon. I beleive Fitzie Niceness is playing. Do you know him? Need something to do Saturday night!!

party0022.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey gilly bean!!!!!!!!!! thanks

i am soooooo glad ya'll had a great trip.. i guess u have pics on fb :crying: sooo glad ken got to see kj and he will soon be coming home.. how was that reunion??

Quans,

Can I tell you... Ken has cried in front of me exactly twice in our 3 year relationship. After he picked up KJ and came back to the hotel and my boys came running out to meet them...Ken started crying. I got so scared. I thought something happened with the pick-up. I asked him what's wrong...he said "I have all my boys together again & I am just so happy!!" My heart just melted & I started BAWLING... :crying: !! Til poor KJ had to seh "Mummy Gill, what's wrang?" Then I cried harder because he remembered me! So the five of us were standing in the resort's hot a** stair well with Ken & I wrapped up in each others arms crying!! :rofl: ...A MESS!!!

omg gil.. i had a feeling, but that was even more beautiful than i thought..

smaddi chat bout old flame, new enemy or sitting sexy so finesse nuh fall asleep..

DaDa - you got any good stories? Nat - u got any info to share?

Dang!! I'm gone fi lunch and you guys talk up 10 pages!!! LOL :blink:

yuh didn't miss nuttin...

Yeah..we started talking about church and Finesse nearly disappeared.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Sus - I need your help! Louis and I's 1 year anniversary is this weekend. We were going to see Gregory Isaacs Saturday night and he cancelled the rest of tour.. guess he is pretty sick! What are we going to do? YOu always know what's going on everywhere??

I think we are going to head to the Jamaican Jerk Center in Cape Neddick... Saturday afternoon. I beleive Fitzie Niceness is playing. Do you know him? Need something to do Saturday night!!

party0022.gif

They said he was going to "seek treatment"... :blink:

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How do people not turn in your timesheet if YOU know you will not be paid if you don't? And my co-worker has done this for the 4th time already.

I do not play with my pay check...I turn in my timesheet EARLY!!!!!!!!!! It's due on Wednesday and I get it to my manager on Tuesday mornings.

Those same people are the ones complaining about why they didn't get their paycheck! :wacko:

I am out ladies!! I FINALLY GOT MY (L)

Congrats 1luv! FINALLY! :thumbs::yes:

Reason #1 I haven't got any word done:

To busy worrying about co-worker and his paycheck and expense report. I need to be focusing on my daym work.

Is this the same guy whose work you always have to take over cause he's too lazy/slow??? :huh:

well dang.. i don't know what was wrong w/ this methodist church, guess the ppl was too old?? they didn't even have a band????????????? how can i praise the lord w/ no music LOL

hehehehe Quans, I'm Methodist and the church we attend is majority white and very old and typically lasts for about an hour. Ken cyan't tekkit! He says the same thing..."Dem don't even have a likkle band fi liven yuh vibes!!" He's SDA so a). he used to going to church on Saturday, b ) . his church is usually all day and c). Everyone brings their tamborine or sittin fi bang to invoke the spirit!!

So I usually end up going to church by myself...although he is open to looking for a new church that we both feel comfortable attending.

:lol::lol: Lehi feels the same way....says there needs to be more lively music & tings!

hey gilly bean!!!!!!!!!! thanks

i am soooooo glad ya'll had a great trip.. i guess u have pics on fb :crying: sooo glad ken got to see kj and he will soon be coming home.. how was that reunion??

Quans,

Can I tell you... Ken has cried in front of me exactly twice in our 3 year relationship. After he picked up KJ and came back to the hotel and my boys came running out to meet them...Ken started crying. I got so scared. I thought something happened with the pick-up. I asked him what's wrong...he said "I have all my boys together again & I am just so happy!!" My heart just melted & I started BAWLING... :crying: !! Til poor KJ had to seh "Mummy Gill, what's wrang?" Then I cried harder because he remembered me! So the five of us were standing in the resort's hot a** stair well with Ken & I wrapped up in each others arms crying!! :rofl: ...A MESS!!!

:luv::luv: Awww.....made me teary too!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
smaddi chat bout old flame, new enemy or sitting sexy so finesse nuh fall asleep..

wha dis?

Timeline
thanks t2b.. i pm'd u..

stone...those are some really scary stories girl.. i don't blame ur hubby for wanting to move to something TOTALLY opposite.. my mom used to be the SAME way.. when we looked for my old house, she would get mad if we looked at areas predominatly black, said it was gonna be ghetto and ray tay tay..

but becuz dallas has sooooo many minorities.. u can find some VERY nice areas that are not just ALL white.. i like to be around all kinds of ppl, and i DEFINATELY don't want to be the only person that looks like me around..

I hate that black neighborhoods are considered bad.

Quana I PM'ed you did you not get it?? Don't start treating me like the e-mail group now.

Timeline

yeah mon....who ave sexy biznez?

u tell us, did ur son ever go kiss and make up w/ the daddy's gf son?? when ur next JA trip..

still waiting on that holy wata fi reach..

thanks t2b.. i pm'd u..

stone...those are some really scary stories girl.. i don't blame ur hubby for wanting to move to something TOTALLY opposite.. my mom used to be the SAME way.. when we looked for my old house, she would get mad if we looked at areas predominatly black, said it was gonna be ghetto and ray tay tay..

but becuz dallas has sooooo many minorities.. u can find some VERY nice areas that are not just ALL white.. i like to be around all kinds of ppl, and i DEFINATELY don't want to be the only person that looks like me around..

I hate that black neighborhoods are considered bad.

Quana I PM'ed you did you not get it?? Don't start treating me like the e-mail group now.

i got it.. mi affi print it a and read it.. ya knoa me too nosy to leave vj too long.. :thumbs: mi ave my review 2moro..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm with you, most of the churches I've been raised with have been BORING! The songs are boring & it all seems pretty stiff even though the people are nice. Lehi thought the worship was boring when we went with my parents to their church when he first got here BUT, he loved how short the service was! Start at 10:30 & done at noon! He's willing to go any time since it's so short! :thumbs::lol:

I only find church boring if I went to bed too late. I LOVE the praise & worship at my church, especially when the male choir sings. The services are at 8, 10, & 12, so the first two are 1.5 hrs. If you go to 12, though, there's no "next" service pushing them to finish. Some people don't like it because it's longer. Others like it because the pastor has time to elaborate more. My favorite message style is a non-preachy one. I like it when the person is talking conversationally.

I put my reply in the wrong spot....

Catholics? Are there many black catholic churches? That I do not know.

I think there are in New Orleans.

finesse!!! tap ie mi sey! lol

I just see blank space for all the images finesse has been posting today. And I never remember to go back & look after work. :(

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah mon....who ave sexy biznez?

u tell us, did ur son ever go kiss and make up w/ the daddy's gf son?? when ur next JA trip..

still waiting on that holy wata fi reach..

mi nuh knoa....mi try and stay outta dat ova dere so

next ja trip...mi nuh knoa dat one eidda...trying to wait for stepdawta to get visa but mi nuh knoa if mi can wait til then...for now, mi on standby

holy wata nah guh help mi

Reason #1 I haven't got any word done:

To busy worrying about co-worker and his paycheck and expense report. I need to be focusing on my daym work.

Is this the same guy whose work you always have to take over cause he's too lazy/slow??? :huh:

Yep...I wonder what my boss thinks of me. I know I'm not totally perfect.

But on my way to work..I was thinking how unfair the work load is. I think it's the DEVIL. :devil: .trying to get in my head some negative thoughts.

wha dis?

See what I mean.......CHURCH scares Finesse away...kikikikiki :innocent::whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.