Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Stacey will have you wrapped around her likkle paw. She an absolute sweetheart. She sneaky though..

LOL, I love dogs - My cousin's (where I am now) is the sweetest old lady - she's a shepard mix, and she's 14 now - but so so good and loving, and easy. My friends dog, that I stayed with last week, is a whole nother story - She has spoiled him rotten - They had the backyard fenced in so he could go to the bathroom out there - She got him in the habit of going on walks, and he would not use the yard - Her husband called me the other day to thank me, cause that habit is broken! :whistle:

Sus= The Dog Enforcer...LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning all..

i pray everyone is blessed and doing well..

i have some big news..didn't share yesterday cuz im too nosy and couldn't get caught up.. :whistle:

OKAY MY SISTREN..

Ya'll know i have been a worry wart when it comes to this JA/US love thing for 2 years now.. :blush: but THIS trip has been different than ALL others.. i am busting out ot the seams w/ happiness and joy everyday w/ this man.. the love he's shown me cannot be matched SOOOOO

we eloped over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

i am officially a MRS.. and I LOOOOVVVVE MY GOOD GOOD HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwww congrats (((((((hugs)))))))))))))) :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Good Morning ladies!!!!!!!!

Our interview was on August 4th (APPROVED) and due to the holiday on the 6th the visa stayed on hold until Wednesday the 12th and then was available for pick up in Montego Bay!!!!!!

The visa process is a mess, like the paper says please dont make any airplane plans because you will be disappointed.

Hope everything goes well with everyone. I thank GOD for VJ it was a great guide and still is.

Hubby can to the US for the first time Saturday. las Vegas in 100 degree plus weather

LAWWWWDDDD

Congrats to you and your hubby... sorry it was so dang hot! lawd

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Good morning all..

i have some big news..didn't share yesterday cuz im too nosy and couldn't get caught up.. :whistle:

OKAY MY SISTREN..

Ya'll know i have been a worry wart when it comes to this JA/US love thing for 2 years now.. :blush: but THIS trip has been different than ALL others.. i am busting out ot the seams w/ happiness and joy everyday w/ this man.. the love he's shown me cannot be matched SOOOOO

WOW! That is wonderful! Congratulations to you both!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Good morning all..

OKAY MY SISTREN..

So you couldn't hold it in no more ey??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning all..

OKAY MY SISTREN..

quit playin...

Timeline
Good morning all..

OKAY MY SISTREN..

Congrats Quana, I am so happy for you!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Good morning all..

OKAY MY SISTREN..

huh...what? wait? huh?

I mean...Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
no finesse, tis true!!! dada.. tap di nize! lol how are things on ur side of the fence.. u will have to pm me w/ an update..

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Congrat for real then....now u in di ole married lady club!!!

ok, now we need some details. did you just wake up and decide to do it? did you plan this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.