SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
While waiting for your fiances/husbands to arrive, did anyone else start IMAGINING him here?

<site note. At home I use firefox. I love that it checks spelling as you type & underlines words that might be misspelled. I wish Internet Explorer did that.>

Yesterday at church, I glanced at the empty seat on my right and thought "In one month, Steven will be in that seat." Last night at this poetry event that happens every 3rd Sunday, I was at a table with four friends. There were three empty seats at our table. I imagined that at next month's poetry event, Steven would be at the table with me. Also yesterday, one of my friends went to Marshall's with me to help pick out a dress shirt & tie for Steven. We were arguing over size. I wanted to get a small (but didn't find ANY men's smalls). She said that even if a man fits a small, he should get a medium. I was like, I don't think you know his size; a medium will be WAY too big. She suggested that I should wait until he gets here & can try it on. I thought, next time I come to this store, he will be with me.

So then I get home from everything & Steven called & mentioned that he hoped I would've called him at some point throughout the day. I was like, Even if I don't call you, please know that you've been on my mind ALL DAY.

aaaaaaaaaaaawwww I like that Nat

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It seems like in this process, we're ALWAYS waiting for SOMETHING. Now we're waiting on our certified copies of the marriage certificate. I need it for all kinds of reasons....changing my name with SSA, adding mister to my health/dental plans, getting him his state ID card, filing AOS & the list goes on. Every day I check my bank account on-line to see if they've cashed the check yet for the copies & nothing yet. They did state it could take 4-6 weeks & this is wedding season so I guess I have to be patient. <_<

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My2 your approval has my heart racing... not sure why :wacko:

(F)

MINE TOO GIRL >>. I SCREAMED WHEN I READ IT THEN I CRIED IT WAS A FLUSH OF EMOTIONS

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hey yardies I'm on a mobile so I'm just peeping in... omg my2 u got ur no2 already when did this happen I am so excited for you... especially because we sent our paper work in around the same time...

I GOT IT TODAY IN EMAIL ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
My2, tell us how you told him?? :luv:

And don't tell me txt message :bonk:

(sorry Nat :whistle: )

Ells, is there only one way to get the certified copies? Does it depend on where you get married?

let me first say i couldnt reach him cause he is at the hospital with his mom she had a stroke so we have all been praying for her and just trying to be positive .. so when i reach he tell me how his mom is and everything . He says to me what did you have to tell me I said we are approved he just seem so happy he kept say is this for real...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
let me first say i couldnt reach him cause he is at the hospital with his mom she had a stroke so we have all been praying for her and just trying to be positive .. so when i reach he tell me how his mom is and everything . He says to me what did you have to tell me I said we are approved he just seem so happy he kept say is this for real...

:D

I bet it felt so good to hear him smile. I can't wait for the day! Really, I can't! :cry:

Hope his Mom is getting better, strokes are scary things (F)

Timeline

:D

I bet it felt so good to hear him smile. I can't wait for the day! Really, I can't! :cry:

Hope his Mom is getting better, strokes are scary things (F)

thanks >>

japrincess noa2 soon come

its say we were approved in 133 day those days felt like a eternity ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
She did not look all that happy walking down the aisle - Had her brother on one side, her Dad on the other - I teased her later that did she need two people to make sure she didn't run away - she said yes, talk to you later - Hmmmmmmmmmmm

The food - Fried chicken breasts, which were good - Roast beef that was so overcooked it was almost black, and the girl cut it on the wrong grain - A ham, Mashed potatoes, penne ala vodka, and mac n cheese :blink: No veggies, no salad,.....

They are living with her 95 year old grandmother - She has been living there helping her out, and so that she can stay in her home - He moved in about 7 months ago after he got out of rehab - Isn't working, she's supporting them both - A while back, he was taking money from her account without telling her - She cancelled his bank card and confronted him - He claimed that his methadone levels were off, and he was buying it on the street - HELL no - if you are truly recovering, you go to the ER, back to the dr. and let them adjust your levels - Not buy it off the street, cause you know he ain't buying methadone -

After the rehearsal dinner, her sister asked her if she had given him a check from the grandmother's account for $400 for wedding stuff - Umm.... no - When they went back through the grandmother's bank records - He has written himself checks for over $6,000 out of the grandmother's account.

In no way would I have gotten married - I woulda called the cops right then and there, he would have been sitting in jail on fraud charges, and I would have used the reception as a huge party with my friends and family!

Damn not only was the wedding on the tacky side she actually got married to this #######............and to know how he is.....we know something is wrong wit this guy but something gotta be wrong wit her too

Girl I was so mad I was ready to crack a egg ova his head and tell him there it’s now boiled. Then when it happened it made this big BOOM sound so I shout what was that I hate how he was like nuthin....

:rofl::rofl::lol:

We got email NOA2

Congrats girl.....i know mine might be right around the corner.....matter fact imma check my email.....maybe u will give me some luck!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

thanks haysmorgan and dada

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells, is there only one way to get the certified copies? Does it depend on where you get married?

I'm not sure if it depends on where you marry but for SF county, the only way to get them is to mail in the form requesting with the check & wait. :huh:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.