SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi - saw this and thought of your conversation with A the other day!

funny-pictures-cat-has-no-spine.jpg

WTH...you know I don't like animals. LOL

jawi i elect you and finesse to go over to the mena threads and give them a run for their money

you two would be a deadly combo, lol

but for real though i understand jawi's position

besides you have bigger fish to fry with your recovery from your back pain and the arrival of your fiance

so i sincerely wish you all the best

You got what I was saying exactly Bunz. I internalize what my friends are going through...coupled with the medicines I have been a real mess. I call A crying...I mean BAWLING about things that my VJ friends are going through. He thinks it is a big soap opera. I was going to leave until I filed my paperwork and I got caught up again. VJ is addictive. However, if I stay...I'm going to have to get it out...good bad ugly...so people are going to end up hating me.

how do you know though when someone is using someone just by what they post?

i assume more intimate details are shared under the quiet

i haven't seen anyone post here who i believe in my gut is being led into a relationship for the wrong reason

There is no easy way to explain it Bunz...I wish I couldn't tell...it would save me a lot of heartache. I know I'm being used for a greencard and some good as$ possy...but I'm cool with that..I'm broke so I know it's not the money. LMAO

Jawi,

I just would like to say that I have always appreciated your honesty and the ability to tell it like it is. It is not always the easiest or popular thing to do but you haven't stopped being who you are in all of the years that I have known you. I know that A is FINALLY coming here and you are going to be beyond busy but we really need that honesty on this board. I am not saying you should stay if you feel it has served its purpose for you but I feel that your past experiences, knowledge, and wisdom are needed around here.

I may not have always responded personally to you about your comments but when I read them it really makes me stop and think and that is what we need around here. Sure there are a lot of surface discussions but when those deep down heart to heart discussions happen your insight in invaluable.

I for one will surely miss seeing you around here. (L)

Thank you Dills.

Bunz, there are certain details that someone can post which may lead people to think that is the case - Although no one knows but the two people in the situation - I know there have been situations where I have been suspicious - either based on posts made, or from knowing the SO / his friends, etc... I pray to God that I am wrong - But everyone has to live their life and follow their own path - all we can do is be here to support, whether good or bad -

Exactly Sus.

JaP has hormones raging outta control - what's your excuse finesse? we need to bring out the pum pum coola!

Finesse man rather phock de neighbor...so... :whistle:

good thing u didn't file that paperwork yet, Q. that woulda been a waste! surprised jawi and JAE didn't warn you bout u man...

Q is good. Keep posting and I'll let you know if you are in the clear. :thumbs:

Jawi vs KISS MY AS$ FINESSE ding ding ding.

mi like yuh too jawi....ding ding ding

Ehhhnn...but you low mi doan? LMAO...yuh stupid butt made me buss out laughing so loud that the entire training class asked me what was so funny.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jawi, I really liked you till you said you didn't like animals!!!!!!!

Ha ha on the chi chi comment. You are very BAD!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
mi ago lef it too.. ca me tiyad of di wan finesse try han bully me.. mi hear she chat wid philly who try fi be all up in my face afta har chat dutty wuds bout me wid finesse and mi hear from a very reliable source dat bunzy was inna di yaad looking fa mi man when har man lef when she saw how sweet him look :cry::cry::D:jest:

wait til you hear bout what jg wid ur man yesterday when u were at work... :rofl:

you really a be gone den

jg,,, u already have 2 men DYAM.. lef mine alone.. :crying::crying: dats alright.. mi a give him a whole bunch of pickney so him luv mi more.. ah dyam, my tubes tied.. HELP.. mi muss keep mi jamaican man!!!!!

Ha ha.....just one. Not seeing the other anymore.

EXCLUSIVITY already?? (dont know if thats a word or not, girl we still supposed to sing the single ladies song.. but i remember, that got played out for me too.. didn't like juggling guys too much eidda

I liked it. One guy had "issues" with not being my #1. He whined so much, he had to go.

OMG.. don't u HATE that.. i mean DANG, yet another situation where ppl can't handle the truth, im tryna be real and tell u what's what.. they'd rather be played and u told them they're #1??

Timeline
I liked it. One guy had "issues" with not being my #1. He whined so much, he had to go.

LMAO!! He went from being # 2 to ZERO!!! That didn't work quite the way he wanted..... :rofl:

I warned him from the minute I met him every chance I got with guy #1, he would always be first. Later on, he acted like it was a big surprise.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

i haven't seen anyone post here who i believe in my gut is being led into a relationship for the wrong reason

I agree Bunz. From my experience (in real life, not on the Internet) people tend to talk about the abnormal things in their relationship, especially the things that upset them. So from listening, one might THINK the relationship is terrible, but that's just due to what that person shares. But at someone else pointed out, you can get a better view if you actually observe the two together, or know the guy. I haven't met anyone on here (except Journee) so I don't feel knowledgeable enough to comment on the validity of anyone's relationship.

Girl yuh needs ta learn how to post . U are forever taking up the whole board with your replies. I remember when I first started I always got attacked by the quotes police. Where are they when you need them???

teach mi

Delete the [ quote ] [ /quote ] blocks that don't pertain to what you're saying.

Not even at the softball games?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
mi ago lef it too.. ca me tiyad of di wan finesse try han bully me.. mi hear she chat wid philly who try fi be all up in my face afta har chat dutty wuds bout me wid finesse and mi hear from a very reliable source dat bunzy was inna di yaad looking fa mi man when har man lef when she saw how sweet him look :cry::cry::D:jest:

wait til you hear bout what jg wid ur man yesterday when u were at work... :rofl:

you really a be gone den

jg,,, u already have 2 men DYAM.. lef mine alone.. :crying::crying: dats alright.. mi a give him a whole bunch of pickney so him luv mi more.. ah dyam, my tubes tied.. HELP.. mi muss keep mi jamaican man!!!!!

EXCLUSIVITY already?? (dont know if thats a word or not, girl we still supposed to sing the single ladies song.. but i remember, that got played out for me too.. didn't like juggling guys too much eidda

OMG.. don't u HATE that.. i mean DANG, yet another situation where ppl can't handle the truth, im tryna be real and tell u what's what.. they'd rather be played and u told them they're #1??

The thing with him was, maybe one day, who knows. He is a great guy. Well, he was till he started acting like the #### from hell. But, who am I really going to trust.....the guy I have known since I was 17 or the guy I met in March? I said you got a lot to prove to me and you are not cutting it at all. Bye Bye!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ok Quana I'm about to PM you about Jawi because what she just said has me rrrrroooooolllliiiiinnnnn.

I love how one minute she says I'm calmer now and then the next go the freak offffffffffffff!!!! I love it.

Ooops damn this was uspposed to be in my PM.....

I didn't go off. That was my civil side.

Sorry babes...animals nuh do ie fe mi. I told you that I ran from a bunny rabbit. I don't like the smells...the hair everywhere...how they lick themselves and then want to come and lick you...how they use your floor as their toilet paper...don't even get me started. Now, I won't mistreat them...but a home with me they will never find.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi - saw this and thought of your conversation with A the other day!

funny-pictures-cat-has-no-spine.jpg

WTH...you know I don't like animals. LOL

jawi i elect you and finesse to go over to the mena threads and give them a run for their money

you two would be a deadly combo, lol

but for real though i understand jawi's position

besides you have bigger fish to fry with your recovery from your back pain and the arrival of your fiance

so i sincerely wish you all the best

You got what I was saying exactly Bunz. I internalize what my friends are going through...coupled with the medicines I have been a real mess. I call A crying...I mean BAWLING about things that my VJ friends are going through. He thinks it is a big soap opera. I was going to leave until I filed my paperwork and I got caught up again. VJ is addictive. However, if I stay...I'm going to have to get it out...good bad ugly...so people are going to end up hating me.

There is no easy way to explain it Bunz...I wish I couldn't tell...it would save me a lot of heartache. I know I'm being used for a greencard and some good as$ possy...but I'm cool with that..I'm broke so I know it's not the money. LMAO

Jawi,

I just would like to say that I have always appreciated your honesty and the ability to tell it like it is. It is not always the easiest or popular thing to do but you haven't stopped being who you are in all of the years that I have known you. I know that A is FINALLY coming here and you are going to be beyond busy but we really need that honesty on this board. I am not saying you should stay if you feel it has served its purpose for you but I feel that your past experiences, knowledge, and wisdom are needed around here.

I may not have always responded personally to you about your comments but when I read them it really makes me stop and think and that is what we need around here. Sure there are a lot of surface discussions but when those deep down heart to heart discussions happen your insight in invaluable.

I for one will surely miss seeing you around here. (L)

Thank you Dills.

Bunz, there are certain details that someone can post which may lead people to think that is the case - Although no one knows but the two people in the situation - I know there have been situations where I have been suspicious - either based on posts made, or from knowing the SO / his friends, etc... I pray to God that I am wrong - But everyone has to live their life and follow their own path - all we can do is be here to support, whether good or bad -

Exactly Sus.

JaP has hormones raging outta control - what's your excuse finesse? we need to bring out the pum pum coola!

Finesse man rather phock de neighbor...so... :whistle:

good thing u didn't file that paperwork yet, Q. that woulda been a waste! surprised jawi and JAE didn't warn you bout u man...

Q is good. Keep posting and I'll let you know if you are in the clear. :thumbs:

Jawi vs KISS MY AS$ FINESSE ding ding ding.

mi like yuh too jawi....ding ding ding

Ehhhnn...but you low mi doan? LMAO...yuh stupid butt made me buss out laughing so loud that the entire training class asked me what was so funny.

i would have never guessed..

Timeline
Sorry babes...animals nuh do ie fe mi. I told you that I ran from a bunny rabbit. I don't like the smells...the hair everywhere...how they lick themselves and then want to come and lick you...how they use your floor as their toilet paper...don't even get me started. Now, I won't mistreat them...but a home with me they will never find.

I almost said "JG, don't you remember the bunny??" LOL - but you make some good points here Jawi.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Ok Sus I'm guilty I talked about you in PM.. I told someone I think it was Newly that DJ is really hot ....

There I said it .....

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: DaDa

finesse now mi see why di ppl dem LOVE coma ya yaad.. PURE ORGY gwaan!!!

I am appalled I can't believe it! People nuh have nothing betta fi do then chat chat about posts????? MI cyan imagine what people must seh bout my posts dayum shame! Makes mi think!

Jawi do you!!! smiley-hug008.gif

You are fine. It's me...if a Jamaican woman posted the same thing I post...these punk b*tches would be eating out of their as$es...but because I'm not Jamaican...they feel free to hate on me.

Jawi your response made me think of this song by Jilly from Philly! Hate on me!

uh oh.. don't mention that song and jawi... ya'll don't remember that drama do u???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Uh Oh never any disrespect intended!!! I mean this in a good way of course, I didn't know this song and video was taboo I think I missed this drama! I always play this song when people are hating it gets me all hype and puts things in perspective. LOL I think this song is positive and there is nothing but positivity from Jilly from Philly !!!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

nat, finesse know how fi do it.. ya'll nuh get her sense of humor yet???.. CRAZY..lol

and it could be some GOOD things ppl say that set off my alarm.. not always bad..

but like u said most of the time i don['t feel i know them well enough to comment and plus becuz i don't know them they would probably not listen anyway..so it go.

Ok Quana I'm about to PM you about Jawi because what she just said has me rrrrroooooolllliiiiinnnnn.

I love how one minute she says I'm calmer now and then the next go the freak offffffffffffff!!!! I love it.

Ooops damn this was uspposed to be in my PM.....

I didn't go off. That was my civil side.

ditto!! my kids want a puppy so bad right now... i dont think so!!!

Timeline

I agree Bunz. From my experience (in real life, not on the Internet) people tend to talk about the abnormal things in their relationship, especially the things that upset them. So from listening, one might THINK the relationship is terrible, but that's just due to what that person shares. But at someone else pointed out, you can get a better view if you actually observe the two together, or know the guy. I haven't met anyone on here (except Journee) so I don't feel knowledgeable enough to comment on the validity of anyone's relationship.

Girl yuh needs ta learn how to post . U are forever taking up the whole board with your replies. I remember when I first started I always got attacked by the quotes police. Where are they when you need them???

teach mi

Delete the [ quote ] [ /quote ] blocks that don't pertain to what you're saying.

Not even at the softball games?

Well, there is that. Last week, he didn't show up and we heard he had quit softball. This week, who knows? Possible I will see him at softball. He's fake now though. He didn't text or call me on my birthday so he's now in the unforgivable category anyhow. You don't diss me on my birthday. Rule #1!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.