NQT1976

My wife interview, blue sheet @ HCM consulate

39 posts in this topic

Did anyone see the dates are different on the bluesheet? On the English section it says 25/8/09 but on the vietnamese translation it says 2/9/09. What's going on there? Can anyone explain?

Thanks Binh,

Your timeline look very good, I'm writing my timeline now. I will get it notified and send to my wife Monday.

hopefully we get pink sheet.

CR1 timeline:

11/2008: submit I130

11/15/2008: case sent to CSC

06/02/2009: uscis approval

08/05/2009: interview-get blue slip request timeline

08/25/2009: submit timeline - get denial blue slip

Không có gì quý hơn độc lập tự do."

Tôi biết nó, thằng nói câu nói đó

Tôi biết nó, đồng bào miền Bắc này biết nó

Việc nó làm, tội nó phạm ra sao

Nó đầu tiên đem râu nó bện vào

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Bàn tay Nga đầy băng tuyết giá

Cũng nhoài qua lục địa Trung Hoa

Không phải xoa đầu mà túm tóc nó từ xa

Nó đứng không yên, tất bật, điên đầu

Lúc rụi vào Tàu, lúc rúc vào Nga

Nó gọi Tàu Nga là cha anh nó Và tình nguyện làm con chó nhỏ

Xông xáo giữ nhà gác ngõ cho cha anh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the dates are different on the bluesheet? On the English section it says 25/8/09 but on the vietnamese translation it says 2/9/09. What's going on there? Can anyone explain?

look like they use the same form and put the date in but forget in vietnamese part, they send my wife a new sheet with correct date.

one more thing I have noticed that my sheet is green bot blue, I see couple sheets the blue usually have "we do not believe the relationship is husband/wife...", the green does not say that. mean the green sheet is more closed to pink.

any one have a clue about first requirement in my sheet ? it is very confusing, I used only income from my W2 and 1090G file jointly with my wife with her W7 attached.

I guess they see my tax return file jointly but did not realize that the second person in tax return is my wife so tyhey request I864A ?

CR1 timeline:

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

look like they use the same form and put the date in but forget in vietnamese part, they send my wife a new sheet with correct date.

one more thing I have noticed that my sheet is green bot blue, I see couple sheets the blue usually have "we do not believe the relationship is husband/wife...", the green does not say that. mean the green sheet is more closed to pink.

any one have a clue about first requirement in my sheet ? it is very confusing, I used only income from my W2 and 1090G file jointly with my wife with her W7 attached.

I guess they see my tax return file jointly but did not realize that the second person in tax return is my wife so tyhey request I864A ?

Was your 2007 income below the requirement? Did you include recent paystubs and a letter from your employer in your I-864 submission? Did the CO tell your wife that they want you to have a co-sponsor? That may be why the first item on the blue slip is there.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

But if you look at the date which is on the 12th of September which is on a Saturday and they don't open on Saturday. It's weird. I called my U.S Rep. and they said that to send in on the date that they first assigned.

event.png

Was your 2007 income below the requirement? Did you include recent paystubs and a letter from your employer in your I-864 submission? Did the CO tell your wife that they want you to have a co-sponsor? That may be why the first item on the blue slip is there.

you almost get the point Anh Map, I get very low income in 2007 and I did not include it in the I-864 ( it may cause nagative, and they dont reuire 3 year of income now). every american know that it is very hard to find job in last recent years. I'm living in a highest unemployment state.

I included last 6 month of paystub ( direct deposit slips)

So the point is they dont asked for cosponsor, they asked for each household whose income used to sponsor my wife have to file I-864A, but the Income used to sponsor my wife is only mine.

CR1 timeline:

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks Binh,

Your timeline look very good, I'm writing my timeline now. I will get it notified and send to my wife Monday.

hopefully we get pink sheet.

Make sure you get it notorized

Jerome

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline

Yes, the date for resubmission is different. Why?

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline
You will need to do the timeline, not her. It will have to be signed and notorized by you. My fiancee had a timeline that she did and they did not accept. They will interview your wife, so with a timeline they can hear from you in your words about your relationship not in hers. I will email you snippets from my timeline.

Jerpome

Hey brother Binh

What's up men long time no talk,how you case going let us know why you keep bommbard men

john

Post your timeline. You want to help people.

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Yes, the date for resubmission is different. Why?

they have typo mistake, they sent the corrected one already.

CR1 timeline:

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi. I know the embassy includes a detailed list of required documents to bring to the interview. I think I have everything except one original birth certificate. I ,USA citizen petitioner, have a certified copy (with ban sao) but my wife insist I must also provide an "original" one. That is she insist we must make another original birth certificate for me since it was lost thru refugee back in the 1980s. Is that necessary or do you guys think the one i have is enough. She, the beneficiary who will be interviewed, has both the orginal and certified copy.

What do you guys think? Please help

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Hi. I know the embassy includes a detailed list of required documents to bring to the interview. I think I have everything except one original birth certificate. I ,USA citizen petitioner, have a certified copy (with ban sao) but my wife insist I must also provide an "original" one. That is she insist we must make another original birth certificate for me since it was lost thru refugee back in the 1980s. Is that necessary or do you guys think the one i have is enough. She, the beneficiary who will be interviewed, has both the orginal and certified copy.

Certified copy is fine. As long as it was certified by the office of vital statistics...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Certified copy is fine. As long as it was certified by the office of vital statistics...

Thank you for the input, i'm a little bit more at ease now. My wife also asked the people who worked in the office regarding these required paperwork and they said the same thing. I will be busy working on the NVC documents now.

• 2 weeks later...

there will be no more pink in HCMC .

I come submit timeline for my wife on 8/25/2009, almost 99% with blue slip get another blue slip again.

I also get a blue sip but this time is administrative close( the chief officer make final review and then send back to USCIS).

it say I can appeal @ USCIS but if USCIS revoke my case my wife will not be elligable for visa anymore.

this is such really such.

I askd the immigration lawyer if I can sue the consular, but he said that he can't sue them there is no court to sue. that too bad, no body can help me.

CR1 timeline:

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I come submit timeline for my wife on 8/25/2009, almost 99% with blue slip get another blue slip again.

I also get a blue sip but this time is administrative close( the chief officer make final review and then send back to USCIS).

it say I can appeal @ USCIS but if USCIS revoke my case my wife will not be elligable for visa anymore.

I askd the immigration lawyer if I can sue the consular, but he said that he can't sue them there is no court to sue. that too bad, no body can help me.

Sorry to hear about your case. I know how you feel.

You will get the chance to rebut the findings of the CO. Have your congress person get a copy of the memo that states exactly why the CO does not believe your relationship real. Address every point in detail supported by evidence and if required, an explanation written by you.

Get your rebuttal ready and don't wait for the NOIR from the Service Center. They only give you 30 days to respond from the time they send you the NOIR.

Edited by Kevin and Tuyen

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Man, I am sorry dude. Can't say I understand how you feel. Must be the most horrific feeling you must have right now. Like I have stated in other thread, find a good laywer and appeal this decision as fas as you can. In the meantime, you can contact your Senator/Congreesman but don't wait on them. They do take a while to get around to everything. According to Kevin & Tuyen, you only have 30 days to appeal, which is very lttile time if you ask me. It used to be 90 days. Get the ball rolling.

I used to be indecisive. Now I am just not sure ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.