Cuban09

Super Super Help Needed!!

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

What does this means below, today I try to login into the NVC Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center and got the message below can anyone tell me what does that mean? I payed all the fee's and sent in every documents needed so why did I get that message in red and did not let me login.

Sign In Failed

•Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

It means your case is almost complete! Give NVC a call tomorrow and speak to an operator to find out. May take a day or two.

Naturalization

N-400 package mailed: 04/16/2013

N-400 package delivered: 04/16/2013

NOA1 date: 04/17/2013

Biometrics: 08/23/2013

Interview: 10/07/2013

Oath: 01/23/2014

DONE!

Thanks for the reply, I truly hope that it's good news from the NVC and they are completing the case.

After and If the case is completed how long now do my mother have to wait to get her interview date and time from them or the embassy any idea from anyone?

It means your case is almost complete! Give NVC a call tomorrow and speak to an operator to find out. May take a day or two.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Thanks for the reply, I truly hope that it's good news from the NVC and they are completing the case.

After and If the case is completed how long now do my mother have to wait to get her interview date and time from them or the embassy any idea from anyone?

We waited 2 weeks after case complete for my parents to get a interview date, They seem to issue most interview dates during the first 2 weeks of each month, but it depends on your embassy as to how long you have to wait, some issue dates faster than others..

Filed: Timeline

We waited 2 weeks after case complete for my parents to get a interview date, They seem to issue most interview dates during the first 2 weeks of each month, but it depends on your embassy as to how long you have to wait, some issue dates faster than others..

YES it means CASE COMPLETED.

YES it means CASE COMPLETED.

So will the NVC call me or my mother to let us know that the case is complete, or will they sent an e-mail letting me know that the case is completed. Hopefully they sent off everything by this week to the Kingston Jamaica embassy so my mother can do her part next.

What's next now since it's completed? And Is their anyone out there waiting for interview dates for the embassy in Kingston Jamaica to get there mother to the US?

The NVC won't contact you to let you know your case is complete. You'll have to call them to ask. Then you just wait for the interview date, which they will email you about.

Naturalization

DONE!

That depends on the capacity of the embassy. Some wait two days, some wait 2-3 months.

Naturalization

DONE!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Do u have an idea of how long you think I will have to wait for the interview date e-mail from them?

first thing they will tell you when you call NVC that they do it at the first 2 weeks of every month ,which is not full true because its up to the embassy we waited about 3 months to get interview date but i tell you its different from country to another , Good Luck

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.