Dean Cain

TAX Documents for the interview

21 posts in this topic

hey opinion varies

then how come NVC approves in one week?

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey opinion varies

abby n sheryl

What do you mean by "then how come NVC approves in one week"? Are you saying that you were approved in 1 week because you paid on the extension a large estimated tax liability for 2008 that was based on a taxable income of "much more than 6 figures"? Holy cow!

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey opinion varies

abby n sheryl

What do you mean by "then how come NVC approves in one week"? Are you saying that you were approved in 1 week because you paid on the extension a large estimated tax liability for 2008 that was based on a taxable income of "much more than 6 figures"? Holy cow!

A body piercer makes that much? Wow! I didn’t realize that working in a tattoo shop is that profitable. I guess I’m in the wrong racket. Please give me Kat Von D’s number; I want to work at Miami Ink. :lol:

tex-mex.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey opinion varies

abby n sheryl

A body piercer makes that much? Wow! I didn’t realize that working in a tattoo shop is that profitable. I guess I’m in the wrong racket. Please give me Kat Von D’s number; I want to work at Miami Ink. :lol:

Here's Kat on Letterman:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

did you read the appointment letter sent by NVC, there was an instruction there about bringing tax returns if at the time

you submitted the AOS you only had tax extension documents.

This is what i got from NVC,,

* IF a sponsor filed an I-864 (Affidavit of Support) AND provided the NVC with

proof of an IRS Federal Income Tax Extension in lieu of a Federal Income Tax

Return, the applicant must bring the sponsor's most recent Federal Income Tax

Return to the visa interview.

Yep! This one!!! :thumbs:

I don't know how you've interpreted it... sounds to me like you have to bring the recent Fed. Income Tax Return.

Since I don't know the deadlines of filing taxes in US, I'll leave it up to you.

Good luck!

Edited by tngirl21809

hey dean.

i am in the same boat

i file extension for 2008 and i did my tax two days ago and i have not got the paper work back from CPA yet. i will get the original back from CPA on tuesday and i have to go to IRS office to submit and they will make me a notorized copy of it(IRS notorized copy mean the IRS stamp on the my 1099)

and that paper is acceptable any where. I will send my wife the copy of that paper via email in pdf file so she can print it for the interview.

I am putting a pic of my interview letter u can read it says the same what u got from them. but remember u can not have original from IRS only transcripts, or copy of ur tax return with IRS offical stamp whcih the manila will accept.

my wife only has the copies of 2005, 2006 and 2007 and i will send her 2008 next week via email. your interview is before the extension due date and u can talk to the CO that ur sponcer is doing the TAX on the sunday which is 08-15-2009 and if the 15 falls on sunday the IRS will give u the monday to file. I wish my interview was before the 16th august so i did not have to give the 2008. but i really dont mind bcz my income is much more than 6 figures on the 2008 so he will be impress to see that a body piercer makes that much money. LOL.

good luck with all this immigration.

abby n sheryl

Listen pal, you keep on yakking but most of the stuff that you posted above are inaccurate. Firstly, you don't file form 1099; I reckon you meant to say Form 1040. Secondly, the due date of an extended individual tax return is on Oct. 15, not on Aug. 15, as you implied. Hence, please limit your treatise on subjects that you have full knowledge of and kindly tone down the blower as the warm air is getting into us.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.