Nagishkaw

Happy Caturday, MENA!

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance: Happy Caturday, Everyone! :dance:

Pinch Punch, first of the month! Any plans for the weekend? My husband has to work doing those ever popular side jobs so it looks like I will occupy myself with cleaning , VJ , and COFFEE.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Good to see someone else up at the crack of dawn. lol I have insomnia which sucksssssssss. Have a good one everybody! :thumbs:

7321.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

ZaidsMommy-- You rebel! Everyone else is trading in their SUVs for economy cars with this cash for clunkers stuff. :)

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday. My daughter's been awake since 11:30pm (it's 3:30pm now...) and now i'm just trying to keep her awake until 8pm so she can get on a semi-normal schedule. we'll see how it goes :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Well.....I currently have an 07 Ford Focus. If anyone has ever been in one, they are micro sized. Zaids car seat hardly fits in the back. If i ever plan on more kids, the Focus must go...I owe 10k on the car and its appraised for trade in at 6500 so i would throw the 3500 on to my new loan, HOWEVER, many dealerships have rebates right around 2500-4000$ so I could very well break even, or just about. Sofyan use to sell cars so he has a lot of connections. We are going to a KIA/Ford dealer this morning to look at cars. I wont get anything huge, no bigger than a V6 engine...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everyone...

I am off to work today gotta love retail.... no such thing as weekends.....but today will be fun Teacher Appreciation Day so teacher get a discount today...

Take care everyone enjoy he day...

what forum do we use to vent and let out some emotions?

Amana

WITH ALLAH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! ALHUMDILALLAH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good Morning Mena. I am preparing my husband's breakfast while he is laying in the bed getting some much needed rest. I have to admit I love being a wife. I am so happy and I pray happiness and a speady journey for those whose beloveds are not here yet.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Good Morning Mena. I am preparing my husband's breakfast while he is laying in the bed getting some much needed rest. I have to admit I love being a wife. I am so happy and I pray happiness and a speady journey for those whose beloveds are not here yet.

Menaforlife, will you marry me? :P I sure could use some rest, i've been cleaning my tail off this morning, i get into the shower and get out and notice my daughter thought it would be a great idea to make pancakes and leave batter everywhere UGH!!!!!!!! why do i bother??

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! Don't you just love Saturdays!! (L)

Mornin' GG, Nagi, CouscousApplePie, MENAFORLIFE and Maureen! Hope you are

doing good ladies!

CouscousApplePie, we have the greatest vent thread one could want.

Vent away!

Afternoon Amy! Love your "roof cow" :lol: Would anyone believe a cow

on a roof except those of us lucky enough to see this phenomenon!

It's right up there with camels in the back of a pick up truck.

Wael is also sleeping. I'm such an earlier riser and only sleep about

5 hrs a night. Will start breakfast and THAT will definately bring about

a stir.

Going shopping later on today then out for Chinese. It's my "no cook" day.

Like a "no speed zone"!

Beautiful day here but ohhh so HOT already. Will be 106 today with 41% humidity.

Yayyyy the rains cometh!!!

Ok everyone....have a great day and take care.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello my MENA friends Its AUG!!! woohooo where did July go?!!

George got our visa renewed for 2mths--we will only use a mth and 4 days of it though but thats fine at least we will still be in status when we leave. Hoping he gets everything worked out for a visa for us to return. We are supposed to meet him in Lebanon on Dec 20th and spend a mth there for his vacation and return here in Jan. We shall see how that goes.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning ladies and Charles (whenever he stops by). It's AUGUST already! :) I am all smiles today. It's my birthday tomorrow and well I already got the best birthday gift! God, my son, my hubby and an approved I-130. I feel so blessed.

Anywho...all week I been down to drinking just half cup of coffee....trying to ween myself off before ramadan. I've already got a hella headache going on and it's only 9:30am, argh! I was hoping to be off coffee by next week. Honestly, I LOVE coffee. It's my one true addiction (well besides junk food :P ). Not sure how the weening away is gonna go. Any advice??

Alrighty well....time to go harrass my son about cleaning his room. Have a lovely day everyone. :D

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning all :)

I hope its a great Saturday and for those who have to work, may the hours fly by!

I'm off to the farmers market, a quick round at Target, and a stop by the meat store (a halal meat shop opened last week here in my tiny little town - gotta go check it out) but I want to try to get it all done this morning before the hellish afternoon heat sets in.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey everybody! I am at home, bored..I know I shouldn't say that word and there is plenty to do but I am so unmotivated today!! Hubby is working a 12 hours shift today, really when doesn't he? Guess I should be glad it's a job. Malek is napping and well, I am on here procrastinating as usual.

Donna...poor thing!! I hope you feel better soon. Hey, did you hear about the 30 people at GM that signed up for the buy out bonus and they didn't grant it due to the bankruptcy? My BIL was one...I remembered you had worked there. So, he isn't getting unemployment...nothing!! It's a mess!!

Have a good day everybody!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.